Chick left me, not even upset anymore, just fucking pissed she wasted my time

Chick left me, not even upset anymore, just fucking pissed she wasted my time.
How should I get back at her?

Is that the supreme gentleman himself?

Yes it is. I suggest you do what he did OP.

Fuck her new bf to show her how much of a fag he is and how alpha you truly are. Gotta be bareback too

damn right

dubs demand it be so

Move on. Get a good job and a new bitch. Succeed. It's the best revenge. Takes a bit but feels good when you get there.

its tempting, britbong though :/

Whatever you do, do it supremely. Rolling for high score shooting of her classmates.

dAmn nignog

go on a killing spree what are u waiting

Can still get gunz in Britbong. Just have to buy from underground sources.

I'm normally for that passive shit, but tbh I wanna do something super petty, ik I'm a fucking weirdo

ill do some digging

fuck her sister, brother, mother, father, cousin, or friend

chlorinate the gene pool

and send her the evidence after?

Damn. I'm sorry. Try a knife. Killing yourself is always an alternative to living in Britain though.

>Chick left me, not even upset
>How should I get back at her?

tell her the truth

Go on to live a long and happy life and never give her a second thought.

knife is more personal in a way, yeah its a fucking shithole
britanistan

sure, if you want

The best revenge is living your life loving every day the best you can.

Burn her alive

she was one of those bitches who would never listen to others problems

witch like

If she ever contacts you to bitch about her problems, tell her you don't care about her problems and hang up the phone

>if she ever contacts you
unlikely m8

tell her you can't get over it

I dont wanna give her any ammo, I wanna screw her over then move on and get on with my life

tell her you can't get over it and then run her over with your car for symbolic purposes

sounds like a plan buddy

Kinda in a similar situation. Been hooking up with this girl and now she spends all her free time with one of our friends. I hope he's just an oribiter. She hasn't texted me in days.

my advice to you is to cut any malignant shit right out of your life

She a fucking bitch and put me thru so much shit when all I've done is give. But the pussy is so tempting, not going to text her unless she comes running back like she has before

trips have spoken, upload dashcam footage

wait a few days without texting her, If she texts, wait some more, if not, you know what to do...

nigga i didnt even notice those phat 8's

whore drops interest = cut immediately

Been there done that user, I'll give it like another 3 days when she does text me. I really just wanna hate fuck her and smack her around a bit.

what kinda cut are we talking about here then buddy

Don't know if they're fucking though. I don't have proof and she is the queen of orbiter's. They could be, kinda wanna ask at some point

same dude, same, I'm just gonna blank her and move on I think, thots aint worth the effort

>not even upset
>How should I get back at her?

ahh 15, what a glorious age to be.

seems like no one else does, trips wasted for nothing

16 actually :)

Exactly.

what truth? i'm missing something

16 y/o fagget posting whiney shit about some bitch, trips tell what to do, everybody ignoring trips for advices of pure faggotry, this thread is proof of Sup Forumss downfall. there is no stopping the spiral now

Its not like she some hoe, she's a close friend. And our friend that she may or may not be fucking used to bully me back in high school and nows making moves on the girl I'm crazy for. Might have fuck him up.

'retarded child' is the point, actually :D

drug him

thats-a me mario

>whiney
really? where

He is a drug addict so

picture.

i dont get it

slash his neck