Hes already proven the extreme right in america is no better then the extreme left

hes already proven the extreme right in america is no better then the extreme left

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/knowjkdont/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lel
you mad?
speak for yourself, loser
while you whine about the current happenings I'm sitting here sipping tea, impressed and awed by the massive progress we've already made towards making this country great again
I guess it must suck for a partisan like yourself that the president of real, transformational change had an R by his name, but hey, that's the idiocy of partisanship for ya
kthanxbye

I just wish he would shut up about stupid shit, like the crowds and the fake voters. Im still trying tho figure out if this is his way of gloating or does he really think people give a shit. I also think that he might just be talking shit so that his haters will follow stupid stories and not see his greatness

>massive progress

like what,begging companys to stay in america and some retarded tax payer funded wall on the mexican border they'll just climb over and build a tunnel to bypass

people like yourself are the ones who are going to regret republicans nominating this clown in the first place

>wahh he hasnt kicked the gays out i dont want to come out of the closet i want to keep lying to myself please dont make me be honest

christalive, I've never seen a bigger faggot

just how much of this guy's cum do you chug in a day?

thats whats so pathetic about donald trump,his supporters treat him like hes some kind of god when in reality they got conned into voting for somebody who's gonna run america more like a democrat then he is a republican

i bet hillary would of won in a landslide if people knew that america,not mexico was going to pay for this wall and she wasnt going to be locked up in prison like they chanted during his rallys

not yet but soon

>says christalive
>calls others faggot

pot meet kettle

dumb fuck millennial detected.

more stupidity.

Ugh I'll respond to the person whose been posting these all day. Trump is not far right. Not at all. He's a spender. Retards also think he's a fascist, so unless you're a retard, you're okay.

how am i a dumbfuck millenial,because i didnt support bernie the communist like the rest of millenial retards

>tagging people as a millenial on a pseudo anonymous chinese shota board

Kys

>this was even up for debate

>Unites the world

>against him

Absolutely hilarious, Sup Forums elected us another damn lemon, and its only a matter of time before this one is kicked out. I backed him the whole way through because he was an outsider, someone that WASN'T another cookie cutter politician like hillary. Can't we just get somebody that both sides can accept for once, instead of just forcing it down half the country's throats.

> More like a democrat
>Communication black out for scientists
>Border wall with tax payer money
>defund PP
>Communication black out for national park services
>Removing any mention of climate change
Are you high?

>you are going to regret the Republicans nominating this clown
Jesus its like you guys ran out of talking points so you're just reverting to your campaign script
>*shakes fist in the air*
>you will rue the day you nominated drumpfth! He'll never defeat Hillary in the general
fast forward a year
>you will rue the day you allowed drumpy to be president he'll never win a second term!
fast forward four years
>you will rue the day you reelected Cheetos man!
Oh vey!
mfw

Kys

plan a second term he does not

>his voters got conned into voting for a guy who is giving them exactly what he said he would give them
wewlad

actually he isnt,good luck with your wall that a corrupt cartel ridden shit pile they call mexico isnt going to pay for

not to mention,hillary clinton isnt in jail

so id say his voters arent getting what that fat retard said he was going to give them.they just arent smart enough to relize it

Not quite yet. Give him more time. Let him roll for four years and see what an amazing world we are living in then.

in 4 years i bet half of his supporters are gonna be so pissed off they wont even vote

He can't. It's just his nature to get caught up in minutia like that and yeah, it's irritating as shit but ultimately the guy has had a very successful life being the abrasive asshole we are watching right now so I think we just have to get over it, realize he's always going to be like this, and step back and see what he can do.

Repubs that voted for drumpf are like those retarded kids that are told not to touch the mousetraps but do anyways
>what exactly were you expecting

CIVIL WAR!

The answer is its time for the USA to have another war to remove the other party. libtards vs rednecks.

Not my President is a declaration of civil war. They are removing themselves from the union. libtards need to gun up and make demands.

Go forth and merica! ITS TIME FOR CIVIL WAR!

He doesn't beg anybody to stay in the US. He literally threatens them and so far it's like they have no idea how to deal with a guy like this and they're stumbling over each other to pacify him. A lot of this crap has nothing to do with him being elected (like the decisions that were made years ago to close plant "x" and open plant "y" in the states) but they don't mind having those moves associated with him because they're trying to placate him.

I think the social conservatives who think he's going to be their white knight on issues like homosexuality and abortion are going to be in for a surprise. He's not going to make more than a token effort to do anything about any of that. In that respect he's a lot like Reagan who paid lip service to the Moral Majority to get them behind him and then made almost no effort to enact the policies they wanted.

What what he does and ignore most of what he says.

Nobody got conned and I can't figure out why you liberal fags can't work that out. It's like you have blinders on or something.

Your pasta bait will never work on me!
I AM ANTIPASTO MAN
Drown in the the bitter taste of my salty olives, vile fiend!

>nobody got conned

oh they did,or do you not remember the morons chanting "lock her up"and the ones who thought mexico was gonna pay for this wall

and im not a liberal fag,just a guy who's smart enough to relize how donald trump isnt the "god emporer"the republicans think he is

nope

> shutting up scientist on day 1

yeah bye bye constitution

Maybe so. The thing people don't get about Trump (supporters or detractors) is that he is going to and always was going to do what he wants to do and don't even expect it to be what he said he would do (not entirely) or what you inferred from his campaign speeches that he would do. No, he's on his own path and just like Cuba Gooding Jr. in Jerry McGuire "I DIG THAT ABOUT HIM".

Trump don't give a fuck what you think or what I think. He's going to do what he thinks is right, piss everyone who gets in his way off, and either be right or wrong in the end but he won't explain himself or apologize if he's wrong or fucks shit up. He just "is".

He and his staffers are using private email servers already! Remember how that showed the Hillary was so super-crooked?

Y'ALL GOT TRICKED, FOLKS!

>the ones who thought mexico was gonna pay for this wall
Mexico is going to pay via remittance fees and taxes.

Theres a big difference. Extreme left are fucking losers. Extreme right are winners. Facts.

I love you.

did we riot and burn down cities?

youre a new kind of retard if you think youre not paying for that wall

Id be happy to pay for the wall. Fuck it. Better then paying for illegal immigrants and their welfare.

If you ever stop to talk to any of those morons who were changing "lock her up" you would realize that they don't expect it to happen either. They never did. They don't expect the President of Mexico to hand over a check either. They expect Trump's policies to focus more on pushing companies into bringing factories and jobs back. Mexico paying for the wall can be interpreted a lot of ways. Maybe he pushes for taxes on money wire transfers from the US to Mexico for instance. Got a bunch of Mexican family members working in the US and supporting families in Mexico. Make it harder for them to send all that money out. Shit like that.

>Better then paying for illegal immigrants and their welfare.
this

but you'll still be paying for illegal immigrants and their welfare.want to know why? just ask the ones climbing over your fake tanned tub of lard you treat like jesus

> The people with no money takes all my money!!
> only the people with all the money will help me!!

>pushing more companies into bringing factories and jobs back

>not relizing they know that the majority of america arent the hard workers they used to be

wew lad,i dont think companys staying in america and going out of business is a better alternative

Got any proof of that (honest question, I'd like to know)

Cause your an overall faggot. Like ur generation you piece of shit. Is that so hard to understand?

The retards are people like you who think that there's only one way to squeeze money out of Mexico and that the people who voted for Trump don't understand that.

Nigger, he held 3 of his campaign rallies at overtly "gay" events and said numerous times he doesn't give a fuck about bathrooms and who uses what. The guy is laser-focused on the economy and the only people stuck on "identity politics" are the dems which is precisely the reason their party is currently imploding.

They chose to focus on tranny-rights or some dumb shit that 95% of the country can't even relate to instead of actual issues of substance like lowering the national debt, cutting the bureaucracy, and actually enforcing our country's laws whether it applies to immigration, guns, or crime in general. You know, the type of shit that actual, working Americans give a shit about more than what pronouns somebody decides they are this week.

trump the traitor selling out to russia and china

The American worker is not the lazy tool you want to imagine him to be.

a) we will get a wall. Mexico was never going to just cut a check for it. There are other ways to recoup our costs from them. No one ever expected Mexico to just hand over a check before construction started. Just because you're too young and naive to know how these things work doesn't mean we all are too. So you can stop with projecting your own stupidity onto us, thanks.
B) Hillary going to jail is honestly insignificant. In the grand scheme of things that doesnt really make America great again, that's just icing on the cake. But why would Trump do something so divisive like that right now anyway? When there are so many other things to be achieved, why waste whatever political capital you have on something that is relatively insignificant? And how would you expect him to do it anyway? Send his political police squad over to throw her into the gulag? He'd have to open an investigation, which would take months if not years, then a trial would happen, then she would be sentenced (provided she's found guilty). Again, don't project your naive stupidity onto us.

Also, I just have to say how happy it makes me that the only rallying cry you demolished retard have is
>but..but Hillary is still free!
>but..but the wall won't be paid for by Mexico
You have no idea how big the smile is on my face when I remember that you guys told us there'd never be a wall
>there will never be a wall
fast forward
>well..mexico will never pay for it!
These next eight years are going to be so much fun
mfw

What was that? Are you trying to say something boy?

That's exactly what I was saying. He did the bare minimum to acknowledge the party platform and then went straight to work doing what he intended to. He doesn't give a shit who fucks who. He's got bigger fish to fry than that.

Are you trying to say something?

You know he doesnt.

>the only people stuck on "identity politics" are the dems

8years lol he will be lucky to make 4

i voted trump to watch america fuck itself over lol

he's not extreme right. You're an idiot if you think that, and that's indicative of the problem.
The left has swung so far ridiculously left that even moderates of the center appear right wing to their warped perspective.

I figure as much but if it did exist I'd like to see it. By next election I expect all the fucking email to be on the table and we'll be reading all kinds of insane shit from both parties. That's just a given unless they get incredibly serious about protecting their shit.

To me that's a good thing. I don't doubt for a second Russia did that. Countries all over the world want to affect the outcome of US elections. This isn't new. What was important to me was the content of the emails and the fact that none of it was refuted or explained away. They got caught being cunts and fucking over portions of their own party so they could anoint the first vagina president and it came back smacked them in the face when everyone found out.

i voted trump to watch the downfall of america, thanks for the support!

and you're losing already. GTFO

As long as we slow their rights down im happy about that. 4 years with ZERO progress is gonna be awesome. Oh yeah, republicans are also gonna take over and have the majority of the SUPREME COURT. So the highest court will have traditional beliefs and say FUCK ALL to faggots and all the other looneys. And guess what... supreme court justices dont leave until they DIE. SO... im very very happy slowing the role of people with mental disorders. Buh bye.

To be fair, his executrive orders to greenlight keystone and DAPL are throwing your progressively retarded snowflakes into a tizzy, and flushing Obama's climate plan via executive order, already signed an executive order undoing Obama's execurive order in immigrants staying, and that's all within the first 5 days.

Trump is just getting started on flushing th 8 year Obama turd, and he's only just got gotten started. Hell, he already got started even before he was president by getting companies to stay in the united states, while Obama was ready to let them leave and take those jobs with them.

It's not our fault that Trump was a better at being president before becoming president than Obama was for 8 years. lol

otherway around. lefties going full retard right now, gaining ground on the bumpkins they turn their nose up at.

Hey thanks for the vote. At least ur not liberal. And if you are... still, thanks for the vote.

Lol. Its like robbing a bank and being pissed off at the judge for letting witnesses and proof be let into the trial. Shes pissed cause she got caught and her argument is that no one should have told on her. Typical female logic.

what if we told you that we already knew and the fucking wall was NOT the reason won in the first place?

What if it was something else like...oooohh I don't knooowwwww........Snowflakes' bad attitude and DNC being corrupt as fuck?

mostly true. I would argue his need to be loved/hated/receive attention will guide his actions.

Maybe so. The one thing we have going for us is that a lot of the scariest shit he could screw up has built in protections. The guy isn't going to wake up in the middle of the night, fire off a tweet and then nuke somebody. It doesn't work like that.

I think people see a man who needs attention in Trump and overlook the fact that he just does what he does and he doesn't seem to care all that much whether the attention you give him is positive or negative.

He's going to run shit his way and 4 years from now we'll see how it went. If everyone hates him then he'll arguably be just as happy as if everyone loved him.

what do you mean? trump won and he is already destroying america!

you know hes trying to get rid of the EPA

you know china just invest 360 billion into green energy

you know china will be a better country than ours in less than a decade because of this

>ishiggydiggy

yeah voted trump to see america fail cuz I'm sick of the bullshit

China is about to beat our ass anyways

You needed Trump in the oval office to realize that? Common fucking sense dictates that ALL extremism is fucked.

steamcommunity.com/id/knowjkdont/

Only Americans are stupid enough to elect somebody out of spite.

I hope the video turns out to be true so the trumpcucks have to choose between drinking piss and eating crow

that would be me, i voted trumpo to see us failo

more like the Overton window was pushed to the right. 30 years ago single payer was a republican policy then 20 years ago individual mandate was republican policy now individual mandate is democrat policy

Sorry for slow reply - put 'news private email' into Google. The Independent is probably the most reputable source (I'm in UK), but maybe you'll recognize US based big names.

I don't think breitbart will run the story So it might as not exist to trump supporters