twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Lick my dirty feet senpai"

Cubs Y/N?

Make me

I'd say yes

>implying we have a choice

Y-Yes

:3

You are scratching on my desired dream..

Imagine a shota comes to you and says: "You will now be my personal sex toy. If you don't do wha i say, i will tell everybody that you sexually assaulted me. And now start by licking my dirty feet!"

Damn, children don't even know what kind of power they have ;)

"user, where did my penis go?"

Lurking

All of my cubs for now. Hope you enjoyed.

wowza thats deep

Just out of the blue like that? That'd be nice, just too bad lots of shota art like that has them looking all worried and derpy instead of being all cocky and mischievous.

awwww.. he is cute

yeah, it's almost impossible to find shotadom :') and if you're a foot fetishist too, then you're fucked x_X - i need to learn to draw

I think that's the cause for a lot of people trying to pick up art. Not enough of the stuff they like out there. I always think about it too.

I bet i had that expression on my face on more than one occasion :P

Yeah. I think his belly is pretty cute too.

Its not all its cracked up to be, user. I babysat a boy a few years ago and he pulled that shit on me. I don't know how he learned about it all, but he was manipulative as fuck.

Story time?

oh pls, greentext! what did he forcing you to do (you lucky bastard :) )?

Ask away, user. I'll leave some details out because I was older than him at the time and I want to avoid any fuckery.

Ask whatever you want, user. Greentexting isn't my strong point. It started with dumb shit (cleaning his room/laundry, getting him stuff, etc) but escalated from there. We never had sex but everything else was pretty much there.

did he force you to smell/lick his feet (this would be my dream)?

So you never did anything sexual at all? How did he manage to get you roped into it? Was it just the threat of sexual assault charges?

I hope all you faggot pedos die horribly

Yeah, but I think he enjoyed forcing me to do it more than he enjoyed the feeling.

No, we were active sexually. I was 14 when it started though. He threatened me pretty...graphically. Told me what he would tell his parents and the cops in detail that makes me uncomfortable to even mention. The first lewd thing I can remember was him being casually nude whenever I was around. Second was probably him making me jerk off in front of him.

No u

How old was he, and how far did it go? What sexual things did he make you do?

sounds like someone wants details... x3

What's all the "gross" humiliating things he made you do? Smell or taste his butt or used underwear?

tfw no shota to make you sniff his cute butt

Yeh lol, partially because its hot and partially because i wanna compare to how I acted :P

He turned 11 shortly after I started watching him. It lasted for about two years. He went off to camp one summer and when he came back, I guess he was too old for a babysitter.

He made me do practically every vanilla thing you can imagine, sans sex. Including jerking and sucking among other things.

Smelling undies/dirty socks, licking him down there, drinking his pee, letting him piss on me. Nothing scat related luckily.

Sauce?

no sauce, sowwy

Threats aside, this all sounds wonderful

He was cute and nice when he wasn't an asshole. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in a mental ward or some shit.

he's prolly deeply into BDSM now

Holy fuck i would enjoy all of this! Thx for sharing this with us!

Did his socks smell? Did he also spit in your mouth?

Sounds like heaven. How did it go the first time he made you smell and lick his butt and dirty clothes? Like how it went down.

For real, i love shotas that arent shy about taking charge and what they want.

^ this, more butt stuff details~

Unlike the depraved fucks in this thread, I think that sounds horrible. I'm glad you didn't get nailed for something you didn't do. Though, ironically, some of the things you mentioned him making you do could probably land you in hot water.

getthelube.com/

sorry I'm back

I was tanking Blackfathom Depths

>never being able to fondle sei's chestbuttons

tfw no shota to sit on your face

4 u

did you resist his attempts or did he make it very clear that he wants you do do it?

Who knows, user. He was a troubled boy.

Sometimes they did. He was in wrestling and he they were pretty bad after practice. He never made me do anything spit related.

He made me smell undies and socks for pretty much the whole duration. Nothing was too horrible about that. The butt thing happened because I was already licking him you know where, and he just casually told me to go lower. I protested, but you don't really have a choice. It wasn't as awful as you would think, but it took forever to make my mouth feel clean.

Yeah. I feel bad for the kid too because he obviously had issues, but fuck him.

t-thank you user

I resisted at first because I thought he was bluffing about telling on me for nothing. The non sexual shit was just an annoyance. I always thought he was joking when he mentioned new sexual exploits (and thus I protested) but nope, he was adamant. He did stuff to me as well, but it wasn't nearly as extreme.

did the undies/socks smell sessions had a long duration or just a few seconds? Did he prevent you from breathing through your mouth?

Can we get some Link going ?

moooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOARRR

YES
YES WE ABSOLUTELY CAN

I think the longest session was probably 10 or 15 minutes for undies because he either sat like or he sat on my upper chest/neck sitting forward. With socks, he made me smell his feet and then take his socks off and then do whatever else. With dirty shit that wasn't on him, he just held them against my face but he got bored after just a minute or so.

this should be me down there

no me

The second pose looked more like if you were curious.

They're called torso knobs, you dip

holly fuck what a pervy :)

i have just two questions left:

1) Did he ever some breath play with you, preventing you from breathing? If yes, how long?

2) Did you like it overall?

Thank you for the story, for a shota loving masochist this IS the dram

This one is too cute~

What do you guys jack off to when looking at shota? the penis, body, face w/e?

omg