I just finished curing 10 pounds of marijuana. I grew 25 plants but the whole time I had no idea what to do with it...

I just finished curing 10 pounds of marijuana. I grew 25 plants but the whole time I had no idea what to do with it. Wtf do I do with all this weed?

Smoke it

Mail it to me

Address?

Sell it, smoke it, save it, give a free eighth to a hobo, make hash out of bud.
>Any of those doin it for ya?

Put it up your ass

That's always the answer.

Give a free eighth to a hobo lmaooo

Frame someone.

Just roll the biggest joint you can manage for educational purposes, make cannabutter and bake, invite a friend over and have a weedball fight, i dont fucking know just be creative

I never smoke the merchandise, but all my usual bulk buyers are out of the country they had to gtfo

They like weed too

"weedball fight"

Aye!!!!! You make friends on Sup Forums and share.

lol wat. Refine it to hash then, it'll count as less legally even though the THC will still be there. Idk if you're legal or not, but you can have 2 and a half ounces in my neck of the woods. Those pounds wouldn't way shit after that (more then 2 and a half ounces still)

Yeah a weedball fight whats wrong with being smacked in the face with 2oz of good shit?
Better than that cold pussy ass snow

I've grown for years and I've never had a one pound plant yet. I've heard stories though. Good job. Hope you have fun with whatever you decide on doing with it!

They left to not get me caught im just nothing to do with it out addresses in and in a week you'll find a jar in the mail

who's mans is this

Grapefruit and GDP always did when I was helping out on a hydro system. Could it be your strand choices, nutrients, or root support ?

What you talkin bout willis?

To not get you caught? Then in that case yes I would like to commit a federal crime involving the fucking mail because i'm a moron.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Grind up 1 of those jars, decarboxolate it, and pour a few cups of high proof alcohol, let that sit 4+ weeks, then let the jar brew simmer sub merged in water @175 farenhiet for 30 mins, strain and drink 1ml doses till you find the right level for you.

bro fuck you americans
im a slav scrambling for half a gram of reggie

Concentrates my nigga. Dabs for days

I use DNF nutes, I only keep 2 on loop rest I do in soil. But my hydro only yields about 3/4lb at the absolute max, usually half poundish.

Im not american
Lrn2squat bitch

so about this.... ummm i heard i can make hash by putting some finely ground weed in a jar, some ice cubes in the jar, then shaking it around while it melts then filtering the liquid through a screen or coffee filter then evaporate the liquid then wouldn't the stuff thats left behind be hash? lol just wondering if theres something i should know about this i wasn't even going to post this but fuck it somebody might have some tips.