Need a good idea what to do Sup Forumsros

Need a good idea what to do Sup Forumsros

>be me 2nd year at college
>be about 6 months ago
>girl in my course that's pretty cute starts hitting the basketball court same time as me on Tuesdays and some Thursday's. She's tall but not awkward tall and I'm 6"6 so I'm interested in dating someone taller for once. Let's call her Aimee.
>2 months ago we have a chat and Aimee says she likes me but doesn't want anything atm bc dealing with recent breakup.
>I'm a bit bummed but plenty of fish in the sea.
>Bang a chick at a party about a month ago. She's cool and great teddies but a bit of a butterface.
>Find out one day about 3 weeks ago from Aimee that she knows said chick I banged and she 'thought better of me.' And that she thought 'we had something going'.
>remind her of our chat but she still wants to say it's me at fault for 'ruining things'.
This next part I fear I will never forget...
>see crazy signs but find her sexy af and after playing bball together for months and rubbing up on each other on the court I am diamonds for her so invite her to a party.
>be at party
>starts out great and she is into me
>she hits the bottle hard
>doesn't verbally invite me into bedroom but gestures
>get in there and she promptly tells me 'this is what you'll never get'
>soon after that she is in toilet throwing up
>apologie to friend as its his house
>promptly take her home
>don't talk on the way. I'm pissed off at how she played things, drunk or not.
Aaaand here's where it gets fun.
>Find out today that she told the girl I banged a month ago that I tried to rape her and that I'm scum.

What do Sup Forums?
I want revenge on this cunt.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/ECeQM
imgur.com/r/Sup
imgur.com/gallery/P8SA9FP
imgur.com/t/greentext/b3L1vDW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Steal her basketball

Dafuqs a kilometer?

0,621 mile
Learn to Internet you fat cunt amarifat.

Dubbs fml. Ok I'll do it, but I want to really fuck with her. I have a friend willing to slash her tyres and key her car while I'm in class with an alibi, but I want something truly epic to teach her that lying about rape is gonna bring major bad karma her way.

Fuc you faggot we ain't got no metric shit

N plus 0,621 ain't even no number

Uuuh, did you expect any different? Seriously?
Breaking news: that's what women are like. All of them. No exceptions.

Rape her

tell her you're going to go to the police to file a harassment report and press charges if she doesn't undo her libelous rumor

be like, hey, you know I didn't try to rape you, so tell whats her face the truth or I will go to the police and tell them what you did and that you raped me by fingering my butthole while I was drunk when I said no!

then the rolls are reversed op and she will be afraid of you accusing her of rape, win/win situation

Terrible. Idea is terrible.

only way op

I'd drop her dude. Like cease contact. With that kind of behavior she will get whats coming to her. and like you said, plenty of fish in the sea. Im 29 and banged the majority of chicks in my mid twenties. It's upwards of a hundred now. Anyway looking back it makes me laugh at misspent time and energy i put into girls in college. I was a late bloomer i dunno. But anyway yea move on a do you bro. No need to waste time with that whore.

Iol, no thanks. My Sup Forumsros who I play basketball with are more than happy to shun her on the court so if she shows up later today I expect she will not stay long. Hopefully I never see her on the courts again but still 2+ years in same class as her so I just don't know how to deal with it.

She's trying to rope you in. When women say they've just been through a rough breakup, they want you to prove yourself. When women contact other women who you might have chances with and tell them shit like that, they're making sure nobody is gonna take the guy away from them.

She's clearly had a lot of dick ran through her and, in the process, she's learnt to be manipulative in order to get what she wants. She's looking for gifts, expensive dates, jewellry, basically you doing everything you can to make her happy while she keeps you just far away enough that she can keep having fun.

There are ways to work with women like this and get your dick wet, at which point you promptly run for the hills. If you don't know the specific method of getting it in with that specific chick, you wont learn how by spending more time with her, she already has you, and no matter how close you think you're getting, you will get absolutely nowhere unless you have your own game to play.

I remember one time i was getting played by a girl like this but i was too young to know any better. I had plenty of money but i naively thought girls weren't shallow and that splashing cash would make girls think i was trying to buy their affections, so i basically hid my wealth. Anyway, a long standing friend of mine got fucked up financially all of a sudden, and so i loaned him 2k to stop him ending up on the street. Somehow she ended up finding out about the money i gave to my friend and started paying a lot more attention, we went on a couple dates and of course i paid for everything, but she kept giving me the whole "its just too soon" "im waiting till i think my heart can take it" bullshit. I got tired of it and stopped answering texts/calls, for a week. Before this point she'd never come to my house, but she still showed up out of the blue and was banging on my door looking legit upset as to why i'd dropped her.

1. Get as muc information about what is she saying about you from as much people you can, including her (make a list of statements, record your conversations with her)
2. Cease all contact.
3. Consult lawyer, and do what he says.

I told her that i wasn't looking for a scared little girl, i was looking for a woman who knew what she wanted. I said "think it over and if you actually want to be serious this time, call me in a week". Anyway she calls me 5-6 days later and invites me to her place and says she's gonna cook dinner, yadda yadda yadda the point is she was no longer in a position where i was proving myself. I was the one judging her home, i was judging her cooking and her ability to host guests. Throughout the night, in this situation, i was able to prompt HER to prove HERSELF on many occasions and slowly but surely it got so that, when we fucked after a few glasses of wine, it was almost as if i was doing a favor to her, get what i mean?

Anyway, she climbed off my dick and went to the bathroom, i got dressed and ducked out, never spoke to her again.

The lesson is, honest women with honest intentions are few and far between, but they're worth the wait. No long-lasting happy marriage ever came out of one of these manipulative bitches because the man gets tired of being her puppet, she starts feeling unloved (because she has a fucked up concept of love) and she leaves and takes half your shit.

Real love is almost effortless. As in, you put in effort, but you do it because it feels good to put that effort in, and not because you are rewarded for your effort.

Probably the best solution if I don't wanna be another mattress girl victim.

True dat. Good to hear you didn't learn the hard way.

you are overthinking the pussy so much dude.

Oh i had plenty of heartbreak from girls like this, don't get me wrong. That was just the point where i learnt what i was doing wrong. I kept telling myself it was me, but i never knew exactly what was going wrong so i didn't learn.

Some people are born womanisers, some people pick it up after a while, some unlucky people never learn, but more often than not, those people just aren't accepting the truth. It's not that you've got a heart of gold and you just haven't found out how to show it, it's that you aren't good enough, and you need to practice until you are good enough.

A great guitarist once was just an ordinary guy. He forgave himself for his mistakes, but he didn't forgive himself for his lack of skill.

I'm just making sure im being descriptive for the sake of helping the dude.

But also, you should never underestimate the depths of a woman.

A man improves himself so he can take more.

A woman improves herself so she will be given more.

stop being a fag and start hitting on other chicks

Check those greentexts for ideas :
Captain applejuice imgur.com/gallery/ECeQM
frogdad imgur.com/r/Sup Forums/knyk5
poop bandit imgur.com/gallery/P8SA9FP
shitgut/pineapples imgur.com/t/greentext/b3L1vDW

kind regards and godspeed

You think the court system favors males?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>autistic Sup Forumstards detected, you actually think that was serious? LOLOL

Do the friend thing. Key car, slice 3 tires so insurance doesn't pay. Continue this every month and wait for her to apologise. Still claim u know nothing but there's the satisfaction
>Check 'em

Legend. Thanks Sup Forumsro.

czech'd

Checked. Love it.

You're welcome. You OP ?
Want more legendary greentexts ? (I know almost 'em all, always looking for some news... There was a good one a few days ago but couldn't screencap it... ANyways, not related to the subject. You OP ?)

get get wasted and fuck her

Chea, OP here. Still reading through your links.

Truly rape her and kill her and after you rape her and kill her,kys.

actually rape her.

Forget about her. You haven't done shit to her but she has already said tou raped her. What the hell will she say or do if you go through with something.

Shes crazy, run bro run

Anyways, whatever you do, be sure to greentext it. And take screencaps of the whole thread, just in case we're here to see the conception of a future legendary.

Oh and I think that if you don't have what it takes to make a legendary (I don't), don't do anything, forget about her. Good luck bro.

t. greentextkeeper

that's defamation of character. you can sue that lying fuck bag..Sup Forumsut something more interesting would be to actually rape that whore

Let her be. Tell her what you know, tell her that it is unacceptable, and stop rubbing your dick against her on the bb court. She wants your attention, user. Don't give it to her. Also, post a pic of her face and I will save it and jerk off all over it later, on your behalf.

Did you stick it in her ass without asking? And do it to at least two other girls? If not, you have nothing to worry about.

Beyond reasonable doubt for criminal liability so her claim is unsubstantiated but you could easily file a harassment report and scare the shit out of her. Do that minus the butt hole bit.....

I say be the better man, trust me, it will increase your character.

Though you wont, so do tell of this revenge on Sup Forums someday, whatever you choose.