Do Drumpftards really believe a wall will work?

Do Drumpftards really believe a wall will work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kWe2Y5nTj8A
youtube.com/watch?v=CVvPPQ3SvAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

El chapo created tunnels to bypass current walls

that's why we need laser equipped groundhogs too.

There are no walls....

Ikr, just look at fucking Florida and the illegals there

Immigration across the mexican border has been a net negative for years. A wall is just gonna trap them here.

he's going to build a seawall you tremendous casserole

Solution for your arrow

this

If we're gonna pay for the wall, might as well build it on Mexico's southern border, where a wall might slow the flow of people.

Serious question: A significant portion of the border is the Rio Grande river. Is the wall gonna be in the river? Is he going to seize valuable riverfront property from American taxpayers to build the wall on the American side? Is he going to annex land from Mexico to build it on their side?

lol found the shill

better take that shit from mexicunts

Nice video game, child.

Who exactly do you think is paying me to be here? Cause I'm just unemployed and bored posting, if someone would actually give me a paycheck for this, I'd be thrilled.

That's a pretty old game, you wouldn't make yourself a mental cripple and a social outcast over a 20 year old view user. Would you?

how far down the coast??

You can build it. They can remove it duh!

>you tremendous casserole
toppest of keks

That'd be war

the fuck you on? there's a fence that qualifys as a wall.

to Canada.
Yeah they'll probably sell it for scrap
Ah, the good old years

Yes, they do, but they're really stupid. They'll believe anything.

Not if a few hundred citizens did it. Geez! That is just a terror organization that the government does crack down on too much. Its what Israel and Pakistan deals with every day. Just ignore them. Let them EXPRESS themselves.

A fence that qualifies for a wall

Fence that qualifies for a wall.

FENCE THAT QUALIFIES FOR A WALL

FENCE WALL.

Kys

>there's a fence that qualifys as a wall.

wut?

Oh god he's insane....

It won't work. Even if they manage to build it, which is doubtful. There's no way they can fund that without fucking us all over.

you fucking idiot

Fences are walls faggot. Just really thin ones

Make Mexicans illegal on Mustang Island. Shoot to kill. Problem solved.

wall plus this
youtube.com/watch?v=kWe2Y5nTj8A

what i meant was theres a fence. thats an obstacle. whats a wall? an obstacle. pretty similar things.

No only will work, but will be free, because mexicucks will pay for it.

>What is intra-country migration.

Goddamn, you are stupid.

Holy shit u dunbasses.

>OPs plan based on the image:

>Set sail from the land locked city of Ciudad Victoria, destined for American soil

>?????

>El profito!

Its genius!

>not knowing aoe 2

Confirmed 2000s baby

we don't care what you think that's for sure.

Mexico has a wall on it's southern border

It'll be great, more hazardous so more mexicunts die from drowning.

It worked in germany, did'nt it?

Why not annex Mexico, kill off all criminals and build a border fence a bit more south?

It did.
Can't remember any case of illegal Mexicans entering Germany.

Yes, that's why they're Drumpftards.

No, more like early 80s dickface.

there's a place called Chihuahua? Holy shit, I've walked around for 15 years not knowing this???

theres a box cutter. that's a weapon. whats an ICBM? a weapon. pretty similar things.

Holy fuck, you must be so lonely. 0 excuse to not play games

Except the wife that is way out of my league isn't big on them, neither am I. I am into getting bj's on the regular though.

underage b&

>Drumpf
Automatically I can tell this argument is biased. Whatever. It won't stop illegal immigration from Mexico completely, but it is a crucial part of the equation.

WICH COLOR DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE???

Ya, finish what you started. Annex the rest of Mexico, or give it back to Spain,

>there's a place called Chihuahua? Holy shit, I've walked around for 15 years not knowing this???
Its pretty famous, they even have a dog named after them.

game was dank

Too late to take it now. Also, since we're in 2017, Spain has absolutely nothing to do with Mexico.

ANSWER ME PLESS

Don't share the site so it gets fixed by snapchat! sn,ap,ch,at,y,co,m

Yeah, if people think walls don't do anything I beg them to play this game.

SHIT DOES THIS WORK?? IAM TRY THE PROGRAM

Red, white & blue.

Why did you even ask?

I HAVE SOME TROBLE RIGHT NOW. THANK YOU

Kek'd
Fucking mint

no brother, i am try program. then we program together.

>we are program

The funny thing is whites would be able to figure a way into Mexico. But the mexicants will get confused and die.

It good! Me are had it 2 dayz I'm sawing all that pussy. My frand is have pussy she hide herm pants. Snapchat gives to me it. She dont know! She thinked oh hangsum guy on snappychat! But even the uglyguy are sawing it!

Why did you not run for president?

I still play it. Woolooolooo motherfucker

Spainfag here. We don't want that shithole. We already went there for a couple of genocides some centuries ago, and it is vastly overrated as a tourist destination.

2/10 Wouldn't reccomend.

Trump's "wall" is a figure of speech. He isn't crazy enough to actually construct a physical wall.

It's like the "Iron Curtain" that fell over Europe during the Cold War. It wasn't an actual curtain made of iron.

Yes.
source: dat Israeli wall

Okay have you seen the borderfence?
it wont make a fucking difference wether its made of metal or concrete...only that the latter one will cost a lot more...

and the rio grande problem is even bigger...

>We don't want that shithole

Nice economy you have there Spain

>what is international law
cant fortify coasts or riverbanks...
faggot
even the GDR knew this

Trumptards aren't very bright you know, and those Mex-e-cans are clever. 3 million of them voted illegally and 0 were caught.

youtube.com/watch?v=CVvPPQ3SvAQ

Nah, we'll add ladders on our side.

theres a troll and a retard...

Blink twice if you're being held against your will user.

We'll send help.

Except for how he literally wants to build a tangible wall and has started the turning the figurative wheels on just that.

He's a dumb stupid faggot.

>There are actual walls to bypass.
Faggot, there are only fences in along only part of the border.
>The same technology that has been used for banks, prisons and military bases for 50 years wouldn't work for the wall either.

Wew-lad, smells like candyass libcucks in here.

-Ladder
-Rope

Wall defeated! but hey, nobody said middle America blue collar workers were intelligent!

A more realistic approach would be sensors and an expanded border control agency

Actually you wanna end most immigration? End the drug war and you stop the cartels aka "the bad beaners" from importing drugs into the US and Europe where we supply the criminals with the best drug markets to operate in the world.

But then again, trumptards are retarded so that wont happen anytime soon

>Mexico won't pay for the wall through tariff taxation.
>Mexico can survive without U.S. without going bankrupt.
>You don't know shit.

Fuck off, faggot. There is already a trade deficit with Mexico to the tune of 50 billion a year. They will pay through one way or another.

The guy in that video does a good Trump impersonation.

Helicopters and planes work too.

What a waste of money, workers, resources, and time.

Why the fuck are we arguing about this shit? Someone said we currently don't have a wall, someone said we do and that it was a fence, then you faggots start arguing about what is and isn't a wall.

yes. they do

They call them wetbacks for a reason.

Does anyone understand the magnitude scale the FOUNDATION for thisbwall is going to be? A fucking building foundation is 6 feet in the motherfuvking ground. Im exoecting this 300 foot high wall to have a foundation of 20 feet deep. Pleaee talk morr about how they can tunnel under it

>A manned wall guarded by armed troops is going to be stormed by someone with a ladder.

Take a look at South Korea's automated turret wall.

Not only that there is a equipment that can detect tunneling. Banks and prisons have used them for nearly 50 years.

really?

No shit? Fuuucckkkk hes going to fucking radiate all the tunnels. Let giant radioactive spiders loose in them hahaha

Because putting technology like that along a 2,000 mile border is going to be cheap enough for Mexico to afford.
Why you think people are leaving that shithole in the first place? It's fucking desolate and poor.

The DMZ is a lot different than the US Mexico border lol

The wall is symbolic. We'll need drones, patrols, and actually deporting the illegals that we catch.
Oh, and OPs a Faggot

nah trump already talked about the rio grande its a "viscous river" its fine no need for walls there

Cant they just tunnel under or get over on a plane with a passport?

>multi billion dollar symbol that we have to pay for out of pocket

neat