AWWWWWW HERE IT GOES

AWWWWWW HERE IT GOES

I never noticed it was Food Lion brand soda.

Being named Kel is suffering

WHY

DOON DOON DOOOOON

>That episode where Kel's father comes back and pisses off, not even caring about whether to keep in touch with him or give him a birthday card

I hated this show as a child.
Especially that fucking theme song.

How can anyone hate Coolio?

even nickelodeon used stereotypes in their humor what happened to the world
where did it all go so wrong

Sounded like shit.

What stereotypes? Cause that's not grape soda Kel loves.

>mfw I have a radio in my car

blacks love orange soda just as much as grape soda whitey

Do they?
We ran outta Pepsi once at a pizza place I worked, and I was just going to bring them Diet, but the black cashier was like, You going' to the ghetto? Black's don't do diet, bring em rootbeer.
Never heard about them like orange as a stereotype. I mean, of course they like it.

Who loves orange soda?

>I was just going to bring them Diet

You disgusting fucking faggot, I would have definitely not tipped your lazy bitch ass. Fuck off, you made me genuinely mad.

What you want, Brisk?
No one tips in the ghetto, they're very mean and it's dangerous and they try to set you up. (Like having you deliver to a burn out house, then when you try to call them back, the number is out of service. Never go up to the front door without calling first from the car/street)

I shake all sodas going to the ghetto anyway.

>that episode where they suspect Kenan's dad is a violent jewel thief

Fucking go to the store and buy me a pepsi, faggot. Or bring Orange pop, or rootbeer, or whatever. Nobody wants diet anything, or they would have asked for it. I would literally fire you if you worked for me at the pizzeria, mama mia.

Bruh, you're missing the point. Unless you wait around to drink that soda, it's going all over that trashpile you call your floor.
Dr. Pepper all over your used needles and shit.

*shake* *shake*

I DID IT

Oh, you're saying you're bringing Diet because it's the ghetto and it's niggers so who cares. I thought you would do this to anybody because you're a loathsome faggot. My mistake.

Yeah, non-dangerous areas where people don't try to rob me get a couple phone calls at least to try and ask 'em want they want, before we just bring them something else.

9/10 would tip

I'll remember the address and hook you up with extra sauces, bruh