Any actual chucks here? I have a few questions

Any actual chucks here? I have a few questions

Cucks **

I have a question too.
If you start with an open relationship, because you are just two people who want to have all sorts of kinky fun. Would it still be considered cuckolding?

No

More pics like this

Okay, then I can't help you.

I normally go by Charles, but yeah. What's up?

It would be considered cucking imho

Just one

Unless she and the guy she's fucking are humiliating the boyfriend/husband it's not cuckolding.

I bulled a guy's wife last night.
Really cute cuban chick
Ate her pussy raw and then got a killer BJ from her.

Cucks are out there and I aim to please.

In a fetish sense, sure.
But in reality? Not really. End of scene, end of cuck. Not quite the same.

What was the husbands race/ethnicity?

So I recently had a MMF threesome with my GF and one of my buddies. Even though he gave her an orgasm, I didn't get cucked?

Got cucked in college, though I wasn't into it at all. Only ignored the first couple times because she was an 11/10, eventually got angry and left.

mouth aids

Another valid specification question!
Did I spark actual discussion in a bait thread?

Not from that hairy vag

No. You have a hotwife.

I'm assuming that your dick works and you please your girlfriend on the reg. If you do and she's still out looking for dick then she's a hotwife/slut/etc.

If you do not pleasure your wife and she seeks dick from other men, you are a cuckold.

If she gets off with the other man in front of you and teases or humiliates you, you are a cuckold.

What do you want to know?

I have a question:

If you start dating a girl, and everything is going great for a few weeks

Until she breaks down and admits she can't do relationships because reasons, and just can't help fucking pretty much anyone when drunk (because again reasons) which is at least twice a week, but she likes your dick the most and if she was more in control, would be with you

Is it cuck to stick around for the sex? Or is it just fucking around, while being a tiny bit butthurt for the lost opportunity?

TL;DR hoping I'm not a cuck. Otherwise it's back to being forever alone

This is a very good answer. Thank you for that.

You gotta make your own choice, we don't know enough about her personality. If she's the confident, manipulative type, I'd say bail because you're just gonna be her bitch if she sees you're willing to roll over.

On the other hand, if she's the damaged, grateful type, she might appreciate you accepting her and you've just got a loyal, loving girlfriend who sleeps around all the time and is almost mathematically certain to give you an STD if you date her for more than a year.

dope fucking pic brah

If she's manipulative, ditch her.

If she's a good person with a high sex drive because reasons, take it slow and see where it goes. You could wind up in a great relationship with all the sex you could ever want.

I dated a girl like this. Wasn't fun

Ask whatever you want

Recently I stumbled upon some old photos of my gf and her ex. He was very well hung. It really turned me on and I have been battling with the idea of watching her sleep with another man. She is very open minded. How would I bring it up?

do i have a good enough dick to be a bull?

user wtf
"can't help to fuck when drunk"
it's the shittiest excuse ever, she's a slut, fuck her as you want, but never be in a relationship with this

Another user question.

How do you even find a cuck couple? Do they come to you personally or there's something else?

I think it would be for the best just to straight up tell her. But say it in a way that makes her understand that you're serious.

jean shorts
nice choice

Craigslist, isn't too bad on this. 1 on 1 ads seem to be bullshit in my opinion. But the mw4m section seems to be legit for the most part.

Or fetlife. Or a swingers club. Go out, be social in the right circles. Is what I'm saying.

Yes

Telling her that you found the pictures and that they turn you on is a start. Ask her about them and when they were taken, if there are any more and if she would want to take more.

Cool,cool
Thanks user. Any more sites you could recommend?

where did you get a picture of my wife?

Nope. I gave you all I know on the subject. It's up to the other anons to help now.

who got

So I recently watched my gf of 6 years fuck someone else.

About halfway through my gf started saying things about how hung he was and how she had never been fucked like that. How do I earn her respect back?

Being a cuck is for faggots who need to die, get the hell out of this earth and punch your ticked with a 9mm bullet.

You can't

>9mm
americunts being cucked by metric system

Don't let people fuck her in the first place you fucking loser.

I kind of had one in the 90s/early aughts while I was in a ltr w/a girl. We were both bi and occasionally picked up studs for her to fuck and I always cleaned her pussy and sucked off the guy if he was into it, but we were early 20s, unmarried, and just doing it because it was hot. I did often take a submissive role but not always, sometimes we'd pick up a hot guy who just wanted to be in on a mfm or just really wanted to fuck one of us and went along w/both of us being there.

does she even know you're together?

Nice cock, bad fashion. Need to see your bod.

I'm French not American you fuckwit.

proportions of fail: moderate

Yes. It was originally supposed to be a threesome but I couldn't get hard

Pretty sure all the Americans on Sup Forums are cucks.

add this in

Mushroom top. Ew.

I never said you were, although you too got cucked pretty hard recently

you are a cuck at heart

French are cucks like Americans

>Pretty sure all the Americans on Sup Forums are cucks.
Americans are cucks

fixed it for you

how so?

North African immigrants have been fucking French bitches for years

Not really..? My bitch is my bitch and no one elses you disappointment to a Y-Chromosome.

The threesome was her idea not mine

Tbh your second description pretty much nailed it. I don't really know what to do. She got fucked over a lot in the past and uses sex to feel valid ect. I've come along and shown actual interest in her and it kind of freaks her out, she says I should forget about her because she's no good, but I can't. I'm fucking lonely Sup Forums

This sounds familiar to me....
But she didn't say shit. I just suspected.

>am eurofag
fair enough but it's nothing to how the us is permanently blacked

and now russia's got them by the balls too

Your style is complete shit

I meant frenchfags

nice failget

i imagine you as more of a cuck with every post

You're absolutely right, in a very black and white kind of way. I wish it was this simple, and it is. But it also isn't. Maybe I like this kind of drama. Maybe I'm just lonely and pathetic. So many maybes. I wish I could just fuck it, but I always catch feelings, or at least connect with the people I fuck.

That one is grammatically incorrect. According to the text, your wife doesn't like sucking your cock, but she does it for him (the lover) as in: she sucks YOUR dick to please HIM

yup, hit me. 5 year relationship and the last couple of years we tried stuff, and she cucks me.

Do you enjoy being cucked?

Then as I said, she might be a loyal, affectionate girlfriend in the short term, but the longer she keeps that behavior up, the worse it's going to get for you, for two reasons.

First, and most obvious, is the STD issue. Assuming she's hooking up with a new person every weekend, and you're in a western country, there's an extremely high probability that she'll give you an STD if you date her for more than a few months.

Second is the way human pair bonds form. Long story short, the more often she has sex with other people while you two are actively involved, the less impact her brain is going to get from the typical pair bonding response people have during a relationship.

Any bulls here too? Please share a story of fucking a wife please.

Has she ever fucked a truly hung guy?

Bump

she gets riled up fucking a well hung dude (most recent guy was 10inches), she comes back home feeling naughty and frisky, we fuck like rabbits for the rest of the day and then make dinner.

so on the basis that a woman I love feels sexy as hell, excited and happy...and that amounts to intense intimacy between us later on, I definitely enjoy it.

I noticed after my girl fucked the hung guy she was too stretched out to even feel me for the next couple of hours

So gross dude. You must really hate yourself to only feel validated in this way

How big are you ?

Cleaning another man's cum out of my girlfriend's pussy feels amazing.

how about on the basis that you're being cucked?

She doesn't particularly get off to penetration alone. As she puts it, it's satisfying to feel that "full" but not enough to orgasm over alone.

So even whilst riding a 10inch cock, she would still be rubbing her clit in order to reach climax.

Regardless of the fact she'd be fucking huge dudes, we'd still both get off to eachother afterwards.

I'm about 5 inches, moderately girthy.

I used to see a couple pretty regularly before they moved out of state.

It was a weird dynamic. The wife was obviously dominant in their marriage, but I made her completely submissive to me.

The husband would sit on the floor shining my shoes while I spanked her with a hairbrush or my belt. Sometimes I'd punish her more if he didn't do a good enough job.

I'd make him leave the room sometimes when I'd fuck her. He was only allowed to listen at the door. And I'd always finish in her ass.

you should just post her if you're a cuck

True dat. Americucks keep embarassing themselves.

I fucked my neighbor's wife when I was in highschool. Not going to make a giant greentext out of it, but...

>Be me
>Be 17
>Be mowing neighbor's lawn because his wife is pretty hot and adorable in an awkward sort of way, plus money.
>I finish up working, go inside.
>30 year old trophy wife who hadn't had good sex in years is suddenly faced by an athletic young man who's literally dripping with fresh sweat.
>She has a panicked, adorable, flushed reaction that stokes my ego wonderfully.
>I'm on a power trip, so I keep standing just a *little* too close while we talk, joking, complimenting her body.
>Ten minutes later I'm fucking her, plowing away at her cunt, sweating all over my neighbor's bed.
>I'm slamming my cock into her, really drilling away into her.
>Sweat is in the air, she's moaning, our bodies are slapping together
>I hear footsteps but I'm way to into it to really register what I'm hearing
>Look up, my neighbor is standing in the doorway.
>SHIT
>He looks like a deer in the headlights
>I probably look exactly the same
>Mind is racing. How is he gonna react?
>His wife looks up
>We're all staring at each other while I'm balls deep in his wife, dripping sweat onto his bed.
>I swallow. Wait a second. Not sure how this is gonna go down.
>Getting ready to jump out the window if he pulls out a gun or something.
>He just stands there.
>Oh, yeah, I'm about to cum.
>While we're all sitting there bewildered I just start thrusting back into her, figuring "fuck it, I'm already here".
>I'm watching my neighbor the whole time until I'm about ready to cum.
>His wife is pushing against me now, telling me to get off but she keeps stalling on moans.
>I blow my load inside her.
>I get up.
>He finally leaves, quickly walking away.

I ended up fucking her at least once a weak for the next four months. Her husband never watched or anything, but he knew what was happening and never tried to stop it.

Pic unrelated, but it gives you an idea.

Nah. She arranges it through online groups and forums, ensures a guy has a clean STD sheet and then they meet.

So unless she's the one doing the posting, I'm doing little more than enabling your orgasm and risking her being identified.

TL;DR: not worth it for me.

>The wife was obviously dominant in their marriage, but I made her completely submissive to me.
That's really hot, did it feel good doing so or did you just enjoy fucking her? Did the bf ever get anal?

I was so ready for some chubby femanons

I love this image

Would she be up for a FFM threesome?
If yes > swinger
If no > cuck

Maybe, man, maybe.

I mean, the STD issue, isn't an issue. Again, because reasons (so many things happened) she will not fuck without a condom. I'm talking drunk, 15 minutes into foreplay, mind already blank sex, and just as I'm about to slide in she will sober the fuck up and tell me to get a condom. So that's not an issue.
You second point though, really stands. I know I'm chasing after trouble, she knows she's no good, everyone can see it won't end well. But, until then, I just want to enjoy a little bit of happiness, even if it's false.

Better than using my tears as lube, fapping myself to sleep everyday