Doing acid tonight please tell me some good trippy movies to watch

Doing acid tonight please tell me some good trippy movies to watch.
Pink floyds the wall etc.
Music videos like right in two

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM
youtube.com/watch?v=ANF6qanEB7s
youtube.com/watch?v=i7Jrwwr0PZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't watch The Wall. In fact don't watch anything. Go for an adventure outside, preferably around nature.

funky forest
best movie when on acid

best advice

watch A Scanner Darkly, not even joking

Seconded.

why would you watch a screen at all?
what this guy said. go outside. the fuck man

Akira

wowowowwo that pic is trippy.!

Requiem for a dream

Pink Floyd - The Wall
makes me cry every time

Just look up some trippy visuals on the tube, I dropped a tab a couple weeks ago after about an hour I started playing psychadellic shit and it really kicks the hi into overdrive. In my experience

A Scanner Darkly
Mulholland Drive

a clockwork orange

lol NVR take advcie from Sup Forums on this.

Always watch thigns 1st b4 tripping btw

Watch the dark side of oz on YouTube

alice in wonderland
fantasia

Survive Style 5+
I Saw the Devil
The Thing
Eraserhead (maybe it won't be boring on acid)
Memento
Tetsuo: Iron Man
Audition
The Grudge

Naked Lunch.

If you're going to stay inside
>heavy metal
>Jacob's ladder

i find hard to use high def screen when high, get some water colors and a huge canvas :P or does other people and watch them,

dont do it man. Drugs are not the answer.

Go outside you fucking idiot

for fucks sake don't waste a good acid trip on sitting in front of a TV at least draw or play an instrument if you can't go outside.

Agreed with this guy, only fucking amateurs sit around and watch a film, outside is the best, last time I took acid the sky was blood red and stars kept dropping out of the sky, then in the morning the clouds looked like a functioning empire,

Best bit of the night was when we had a flyer come through the door the next morning with spinning classes on it after spending a whole night saying 'spinning' referring to blips in our visions, had to be there i guess

tomato soups pretty fun to look at..

Disneys black hole

watch the yellow submarine. you will love it ;)

Koyaanisqatsi

It was made for this

Enter the void

White satin - zeds dead remix

("that trippy video" on YT)

Nature adventure is good advice. Recommend having a good and understanding friend around to ease anxiety if things become confusing. All of the above definitely if it's your first time.

I've also never understood why trippy things are desired on psychedelics; or associated with the experience as a method for hallucination. EVERYTHING becomes "trippy" when you get there. Things you wouldn't have never guessed become magical artifacts. Automatic paper towel dispensers could provide a religious experience. Trippy artwork and entertainment come from the experience of mundane shit coming to life through hallucination

DOn't watch the wall. IT's too dark and depressing for tripping.

watch Yellow Submarine

Go outside and make some friends, you fucking faggot.

Believe it or not but Ferris Buellers day off was visually awesome and fkn hilarious!

pic very related

Must have been some good research chemicals then :P

Jan Svankmajer's "Alice."

It's a soviet-era Czech take on Alice in Wonderland with brilliant stop-motion animation. Acid might be redundant.

Yeah it was, defo not legit acid,

34 hours we where going for,

Late into the night, say 3:00 am, put on Walter/Wendy Carlos's "Sonic Seasonings". It's about two hours long. Listen to it all the way through, from beginning to the end.

Pearl Jam - do the Evolution

I ateeled on this its funny

... just as you should with every album.

Easy Rider

watch dune then go on a 7 hour walk till you come down

Honestly, look up Enter the Void. It's an awesome movie with great visuals and it will fuck you up mentally as well.

Natural born killers

Anything on TV land or Disney channel

Fear and loathing in las Vegas

Necromantic, canibal hollocaust, tire, nympho amazon in dinosaur hell, run bitch run. Should keep you ocupied and entertained

fear and loathing in las vegas

Beyond the Black Rainbow. Haven't seen it but apparently the vibe is really enjoyable on acid. Nothing too trippy though.

I watched the wall on acid

Its very intense. It may not be what you are expecting it to be. Even if you've seen it before.
dont really know what else to say

Forrest Gump

addition to this op, it will not be funny or good feeling. It will be downright uncomfortable the majority of the time. But you will come out of it with a new appreciation for The Wall. it was never one of my favorite PF albums. But jesus christ did it hit hard

vanilla sky

the machinist

american psycho

Angel Heart, starring Mickey Rourke and Robert De Niro

Came in here to post this.
This shit fucked me up when I was on acid.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM

youtube.com/watch?v=ANF6qanEB7s

lol
fucking pleb man

>Pink Floyd - The Wall
Was going to post this.
Since you did I will add Videodrome. It is a heart warming story for the whole family.

Holy mountain. But yea go the fuck outside and explore.

Crank

fuck this.

bad advice.

also shit movie.

Odd Thomas
John dies at the End
Detention.

All 3 may be available on Netflix.

it's such a beautiful day
it will trip you out

lots of flashy lights and stuff but so long and boring ..when sober anyways

since when is the wall a movie? or are you talking about the music vid?

Baraka, if you are not a imbecil you will end going outside before 30 mins of movie.

You know where OP is?

Jaws

Listen to these fags

since 1982 bud
your killing me

no, its a movie

youtube.com/watch?v=i7Jrwwr0PZM

I watched that the last time I ate acid lol

Samsara - documentary with no voice. Only the world. Culture. Sound. Its one of the best things Ive ever experienced while tripping.

Be Here Be Now - a book by the Hunaman Foundation. If you're not ready to completely change your life, do not read this book. There are few words. Its like a picture book for adults tripping on LSD, and it will warp you into a beautiful human being.

Dark room + Music - thats the full experience. Deprive your sensations. Get naked, and warm, and absorb yourself in sound.

Anything wholesome - tea, meditation, yoga, stretching, shower, baths, pruning yourself.. It all feel better on LSD.

Good luck, user. I hope you have a great time

Being John Malkovich... trust me

Would have to recommend this.

watch me!me!me! on repeat

If you watch A Scanner Darkly on acid, does it make it look normal? ... or make sense?
Whoa.

The old 'Fantasia'.
'Minuscule: Valley of the Lost Ants'