What the fuck did I just cough up

What the fuck did I just cough up

super aids

Red semen

Mucus and blood

looks like phlegm and blood i'd go to the doctor if i were you looks like you've got TB

Looks like vomit mixed with mucus. But I'm not a medifag, so take it with a grain of salt.

also it looks like it's coagulated from what i remember that's very bad

you coughed up your left testicle

I don't smoke cigs and haven't smoked weed in a month. Also haven't had alcohol for a week. Had a crazy ass fever last night though

How can you tell its the left one

A sinus infection.
Stop using carpet powder and inhaling perfumed finely ground salt probably.
Or get away from your disgusting room mates.

had similar shit, go to doc
your lungs are fucked due to something

It's slightly bigger than the right one.

It's just an old strawberry. Eat it.

a fetus you massive vagina

ill take your word for it. i honestly think i have strep or some shit.

Do you smoke? If you smoke, there's your likely answer. How clean are your living conditions? It could either be from mold or other bacteria from moist environments.

It's a fucking sinus infection.
The fever will go away soon as you cough it up.
Go to bed user.

I had mono once and coughed up something similar. So if you're out fooling around a lot or a nasty fuck it might be that too.

I smoked weed for quite a bit but haven't in a month. My living conditions are clean and so is my work environment

havent gotten laid in about 3 years.
its 4:54pm and im at work so that wont be happening for a bit.

My right one is bigger.Wtf am i sick?

Seems like tb put it in something so when you go to the doctor show it to them get threated seems bad if you have night fevers, no appetite, lots of coughing but im not a doctor just go to one honestly.

I just ate a meal and I'm full, I did have a lower appetite yesterday, I just felt like I wanted to go to sleep and nothing else. Had no coughing and my fevers were throughout the day, also I woke up at night because I was sweating intently, but thank you. I just set up an appointment.

My right testicle is huge to the left, feels weird when I play with it

intensely*

your testicles are actually the same size but one hangs lower than the other so they dont knock into each other

bloody tonsil stone
smell it, its like halitosis queefed up your nose

That's a haribo that wasn't digested properly.
No seriously my right testicle is massive

Dick Ants

You're unborn son

GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR NOT THIS FUCKING SHIT HOLE

Have you seen the film "the big short" there's a scene in that film I think where the guy in the office names the thing what I have, he said he was getting his removed in an operation. It's like another testicle attached to the testicle or something. I've always had it though

yes, its testicular cancer

did it come from your lungs or your sinuses?

did you cough into a hair net? da fuq is that shit.

Stop sucking niggers

Yup, Cancer, congratulations

That's resin from smoking a lot of weed. You should dry that shit out and smoke it dog.

So if my left testicle were bigger i was healthy?