Just got this fingerbox passed down from my great grandfather who taught in world war 2. Before he passed away...

Just got this fingerbox passed down from my great grandfather who taught in world war 2. Before he passed away, he said that he crafted this out of nothing but bullet casings. Can anyone confirm?

I can't confirm that your great grandfather taught people in WW2

Wow that's a really nice fingerbox, i only have one but it's really basic :( I got it from my dad but I hope that o will get some more, i love them

Holy hell, a fingerbox like that wow, your great grandfather must have been one hell of a guy to even consider using something like that and with two fingerholes that is even more professional.

I would be happy to buy that for about £10,000 due to the rarity of full size dual hole fingerboxes.

Well I don't have that amount of money but i think 10,000 pounds is not even close to the real price of a two-fingerhole fingerbox of this rarity. Just saying

Also witnessed

Will you stop trolling. That looks nothing like a proper fingerbox.

lol I remember my grandfather having one when i was a kid

Can someone please spiderman these threads

>ITT
LIARS

They don't look like this in my country
Im an eurofag

oO

>fingerbox
>not a box
alright

is this aluminum/aluminium or else

wow 2 holes my fingerbox only has one

thats a pencil sharpener you cunt !

>newfag

what the fuck is a finger box?

hello i am an expert at the antiuqe road show...
i want to inform you about your fingerbox.

what you have there is a realy special 2 finger finger box commonly known as a "duo poker"

please take good care of it for it is worth a lot

First time seeing a dual-hole fingerbox. I've only seen them mentioned a couple of times. Is this the real deal or is it a fake?

Fag

thats a fingebox

fooking newfag

Yep, that's a genuine fingerbox made out of bullet casings from WW2, very nice collectible.

KYS faggoat. i have use that in a science experiment
what we did what see the specific heat capacity of the metal

A really complex device, hard to explain.
Havn't your father given you his old one ?

its like a hellraiser box ... but instead of evil comming out your finger goes in

DAAAAAAMN thats a large fingerhole. Why do you need one like that dude? it looks homemade too, that's good craftsmanship. I've made my son a fingerbox or two but not one like that.

noob... you had to google how to take a screen shot....

You stepped in the bait, good sir.

fucking faggot doesn't even know what a fingerbox is

There's the newfag

Probably samenewfag

aaaaand /thread

Its a 1 inch hole

your mom is a finger box

What's all that bait shit these days? Can't we just have an old fashioned fingerbox thread and have a laugh or two about newfags who don't get it? Jesus fucking christ.

fucking faggot

Gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8

newfag

>looked up how to take a screenshot
>has minecraft in taskbar
>has a bookmark of "Hajimepg"'s Tumblr
>has Pokemon TCG in taskbar

Who are you, and why are you here

seconded

hey hajime ... fag

god, you're dumb.

Baited

yeah but what is it??
no my father never gave me one, what the fuck is it seriously?

I've got an ayyo original and a black briefcase, I plan on making a whole set.

(Mine is something fuzzy but I don't speak Japanese do I don't know what's in it)

Same question goes for you.

>recognising pokemon stuff
>acting condescending
pick one

Like the nazi dubs though

Pretty simple. The hole is for your finger. You put it in in order to fingerbox. There are several types of fingerboxes which are usually given to you by your father or grandfather.

so you just stick your finger in the box? sounds dumb to me

If you never had one you are 100% gay

This is a stupid trill explanation. You get a few boxes and then mix them around so you don't know what's in them, and they have stuff in them you feel. Like sand paper or something. But you are forced to identify it by feel alone, it has a stronger tactile response for some reason

Its quite relaxing

Fucking dumbass

Neato

Nice, A vintage Packard 1200. What did your grandfather teach?

I have one fingerbox from my grandgrandgrand-father. it is made of strange looking wood. have no clue what.

Bullshit. You totally made that up.

No, of course not. You stick it in and then you do some fingerboxing.

Why do people insist on the fingerbox being somethin elaborite?
The beauty is how simple it really is

very rough edges on that. and holes are not centered in my opinion. i give it 1+/5

you putting those disgusting fingernails in a finger box?

Not sanded or stained either.
Can we give a negative score?

That's not a fingerbox. That's some sitty basic carving fail tier nesting aid or something.

They were unfinished

nah, better look for another hobby.