Hey Sup Forums, I'm bored and I really want to create something. I've been checking out this site ideaswatch...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm bored and I really want to create something. I've been checking out this site ideaswatch.com but all the ideas are just awfull. Give me something fun to do Sup Forums.
>inb4 an app to fuck yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xZzu2QhgPo&t=361s
instructables.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Exercise. You're probably too fat.

start learning origami, its both cool and fun

How about a dildo that doubles up as a lawnmower

Masturbate

youtube.com/watch?v=_xZzu2QhgPo&t=361s

make this thing

if you just want something to do instead of create something, Watch the whole of DS9 or if you wanna help some other people, go to /r/ and help

Randomly place IEDs in high volume common areas.

I like your idea

How much better is DS9 to voyager?

I'm slogging through season 6 Voyager at the moment, it helps to break it up into chunks of viewtime

and the use of this is..? is it your vid?

instructables.com/

>Cultivate your own marijuana plants.
>Make your own cacti greenhouse
>Make your own aquarium/fish tank
>Do excercise
>Learn to make beer/cheese/yoghurt
>Play an online videogame
>Explore your neighborhood/countryside/forests
>Make your own crossbow and fire some arrows
>Masturbate
>Go to the library and learn new stuff
>Go to swimming lessons
>Masturbate
>Go and search fossils

it's not a bad idea to make an actual version of this hoax. if only were possible.

I REALLY like your style. this is gold. kill all humans.

Way better, its easily my favorite ST.. i mean its set in the ST universe but without the whole exploring part.. its more focused on drama, interactions and conflicts, its really good

okay, I reply on a lot of stackoverflow threads when I want to help other people, but /r/ is a great idea too. never been there except to ask for nudes' sources.

I rarely ask for the sources but help people, its kinda nice to be able to help actually but it is time and effort well spent

Daaaank

Ok, I know you preemptively said no to the fucking yourself app, but hear me out. You know how you can get those fucking machines? Make one of those with an app to control it. So you can be getting pounded by the terminator and be able to adjust the speed, angle, force, etc with the simple press of a button. I would kickstart the shit out of that.

don't they exist already?

Hide them in 8x8s. Should be easy with simple tools.

After thinking about it for more than 30 seconds, yeah, probably. I just got over excited