Hey Sup Forums. Idk where to go with this. Im going to attempt suicide tonight...

Hey Sup Forums. Idk where to go with this. Im going to attempt suicide tonight. My only availabke method is drinking abunch of medicine. Im wondering if this will do the trick. And if it will be pain full. All i have is full bottles of cetrizine,prednisolone,bromfed dm.

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't you have buildings in your area? Medicine can be really painful

Not an option

Not worth it, if you feel like ending your life it's the perfect opportunity to cut all ties pick a direction and go. figure it out as you go; what's the worst that could happen if you're wanting to kick off anyway?

Have you ever had the flu? Picture that plus stabbing pains, confusion, involuntary shaking, abnormal breathing and heartbeat. Also you're going to puke and most likely purge yourself of most of the meds involuntarily, leaving you in serious pain without the release of death for days.

Agaim.. Not an option. My 18th birthday is next month. Cant go anywhere

Oh..

Yeah, your body does not want to die, even if you do. It will go through hell to stay alive especially at your age.

Well i have bleach.. I know that works. But will it be painfull..

Don't kys user, if you really feel that life is meaningless then do whatever you wanted to do but never got the chance (for me it would be climbing cranes). Worst case scenario, you die, which you don't seem to have a problem with

Any poison is going to be painful. It's poison. Honestly, cutting a major artery and bleeding out is less painful that most poisons you can find.

(OP)
If you need someone to talk to, you can dial the national suicide prevention hotline at suicidepreventionlifeline.org/.

Mind telling us WHY?

Too many reasons. Fucked up family. And im going to dissapoint my ckedfucked up family because school reasons. Stress from school. My longterm gf left me and wants nothing to do with me. Im just a failure.

Why not a noose

I should add that at your age you should not make this decision. I felt like you at your age, also I have autism. I've been alone for a very long time. I have not, nor will I ever form a true meaningful relationship with anyone, but I never gave up, despite my family hating me, my friends leaving me, people treating me like shit to get ahead in their lives. Fuck them. I'm still here and I'm going to find whatever enjoyment I can while everyone else tries and tries to be the best fucking whatever they can be.

I was hoping drinking all the medicine would just knock me out and id die peacfully like that.

No as in WHY are you killing yourself?

Why not go the exact opposite and go do something? Build a homeless shelter or do some charity work or someshit, like another user your willing to die anyway?

Mix Bleach and ammonia breath in fumes

I come from a very poor house with just ymy mother and niece. Were barely getting by and my mother is an alcholic peice of shit. One of the only things holding me back was i didn't want to hurt them. But now i dont care. I spent today crying in all my classes. I steal any pills i can find that stabizes moods amdndown them all. Im.just ready for it tocbe over

Not to mention my rbrother passed recently and dealing with that is hard

Eat a nice ripe apple, maybe a nana or something, glass of oj and take a jog and clear your mind, get a job, go abroad and buy a house and start a family of your own and die a happy old man surrounded by members of family and content with memories of a life well lived.
That'll do the trick

Then take a hold of yourself, stop taking pills, pay fucking attention in class and get a good job and take yourself out of that situation

Just get a shitty job, give your mom a bit of rent money each month and bank the rest. Walk away a lot. I did a fuck ton of walking at your age. My parents worked a lot. Dad was a long haul truck driver and my mom worked nights and slept during the day. My older sister had a long term master plan laid out to get me to kill myself so she could be the girl who's brother killed himself and get shit handed to her. You can make it through this. Worst that can happen is you fail and you're back to square one.

Its not that easy. The pills i can velive without. But ive tried getting a job. Have you tried applying to jobs when youvown like 5 shirts and one pair of jeans.

Come on op , you are so young ,you have a life ahead of you. Problems do have a solution you know. All you have to do is get out of that hole , get help and keep on living. Is hard at the beggining but at the end you'll be glad you didn't give up.
Good luck OP

That'll clear your sinuses

Im out guys. Im not doing it. It kinda cheered me up seeing so many people giving me advics. Thanks

Yes. Just keep applying and be honest. Best shit job to get is a dishwasher. They don't expect the best kind of people for those jobs. I once worked as a dishwasher with a homeless guy as my backup. Just tell them at the interview, which you'll eventually get if you keep applying, that you will show up every day and do your best because you actually need this job and want to succeed.

i was offered either dishwasher or waiter which one should i take?

If you look good and have a good memory and social skills then go for the server position. Tips fucking rule. If you're an autist like me then dishwasher. Less pay, but a retard can do the job and you don't have to talk to tons of people. If you show a lot of hustle as a dishwasher and go the extra mile to get shit done quickly and perfectly you might end up getting thrown on the line for cooking. Thats what happened for me.

well i wanted to be a bartender but they through those 2 options at me i am kinda bummed out.

Well, a good server can transition to bartender. Right now I'm working as a prep cook and I've seen a few servers move to bar tending. You have to be 21 though. Servers can be 18 and can carry booze to customers, but the bar tender has to pour it.

You are not even 18. I had an shit time at 18 too. Dont take life too serious. You will have better times. You can suicide with 30 too. Your life cant be such bad when you have internet

>My 18th birthday is next month
>18th birthday
>next month
bruh...

You only need 3 things in your life. Enjoy a passion, find a love, have an target. Then you will find happiness. Also dont take life too serious. Our problems are really little.

underaged and b&

dont be such a fag get over yourself

Fuck this shit.
You are going to be a failure only if you give up because of this shitty reasons.

Fuck your family. Fuck your ex-gf.
And fucking get up.

In the end you will be laughing at yourself for posting this shit on Sup Forums because RIGHT NOW everything seems to be not okay.

Be water, my friend.