>keep ERP and RP to a minimum
>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Claim :o
You are 100% gay if you fuck a trap :o

claim

-sighs. Ika will always be worth his trouble and pain. -

-claims her anew and rilly does go to sleep now. Wants head to stop pounding so bad-

Hol' up.

Claim

Id say more like 5% min
louise
Welcome back

i want to see someone fuck my waifu

finally someone acknowledges

kill yourself, everyone!

cant blame the migraine
I wouldn't stop pounding your head either if I had the chance

(Tali)
Yeah, thanks. I really mean it. I'm forgetful as fuck in that regard.
Oh my, I suppose I should thank you that you see me as a good and very feminine person.

yuno is trash

was about to fap anyway
post some material :o

I fucking hate making those.
>I work there.
Please no

100% min
will you come kill me? :o
dumb spic -_-

Tbf im jusg excited to see what you look like on hrt.

no I meant all others :o
and I aint no wetback

Thats illogical becuse bis are only 50% gay so traps would be less than that

How've you been?

Busy at work atm

your trash.
here you go.
yes

dick = 100% gay

My trash?

Now that's a bit demotivating

Hey there~

fag.

Thats just wrong tho

so cute i might die

>consored
my dick aint no white bar
gimme something relateable

How so? I am excited to see you progress toward something you also want?
>i suck at words

Leave him be, it's not his fault if he fell in love for her, but i assume a failed miscarriage like you would find it hard to even get a hold of how love works

Fuccboi.

Shhhhhh. Just let it happen.

I gotcha
>
Hello!

its hard to find something new
you are trash.

Claim

(Tali)
Ok

I mean it's a bit demotivating you don't think I'm a nice person and just think I'm pretty~

... I'm pulling your leg Tali

hoebag

Sweetheart~

shit boi why so salty :o

yea that I can work with
gimme a minute or 10

I know you love her, but that love is unrequited when it involves someone as nasty as Ika.

I DINDU NUFFIN!

Bitch nigga.

cum tribute?

Because you're abusing of your lungs

But i fuck your waifu
That why i said i suck at words... i do think your a nice person as well. The fact that i also wish to do unspeakable things to you is just a bonus.

my printer is broken and I sure as fuck wont cum on my monitor

I dont even smoke :o

How are you, dear?

>Hoebag calling someone else a hoebag

If you say so, Mako
kek

Giant Whore

o-oh my, now you nailed the words though

I'm great actually, thank you

>hoebag calling hoebag out of calling a hoebag a hoebag

Can I have a taste of that ass?

GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY JUST GETTING MY LIFE BACK TOGETHER

Little whore. :^)

Ladies, ladies, you're both hoebags!

I have moments tbh

Giant cunt...
also shut up hoebag

Oh, I was also wondering, how did you end up with your wife?

so your a grammar nazi? or someone else.

she sure loves when you fuck her tho.
rip.
are you me?

Of course!
It's okay, though, cause you're MYYY hoebag.
>says the girl-kissing faggot

Yeah I dunno about that
also did you find out about Thursday?

I only grammar nazi when im bored
I met her when i was in the navy and we were at anime expo in L.A.
Are you also a trap?

Watered down dip stick!
No u.

>Says the girl girl-kissing faggot

What was I supposed to find out? Doesn't look like it's raining, so...

Best Dio.

Oh and you're my cunt you little thing you

Tell me more, I mean just meeting someone doesn't make you marry someone

useless piece of meat
no uuuuu

Trips confirm i guess

Oh well after that we dated for a while l, i eventually met her parents, then had to do a deployement which was basically a test of our relationship. We made it through and i proposed when i got back to shore.

Can I eat your ass?

Poorfag claimed

i make myself an easy target.
maybe just a pic of dicc near pic.

(Shielder)
Its like world of tanks. One boat per person. I can teach ya if you want~

(Sara)
Duh

(Yume)
Legs

Sorry for the late responses
>Claim

Here's my waifu! She may be a little overweight but I'm not perfect either; it's give and take :) I love working on my projects on the basement computer when she comes downstairs just to tease me a bit lol. In fact, when I took this pic she had brought Chinese food for us to eat. Yummy!

I'm a girl.
>says the lewd one!
Also
>yet

You were stressing there was probably something on Thursday
Sadly, my wednesdays and fridays are always occupied.
..So I gotta ask if you ended up ordering any aprons

You are now kamikaze chan

sorry mate Ive blown already
you will have to take my word for it

Her name is Shimejix, but she likes it when I just call her Shima. Here's a pic of me pinching her chubby face. Isn't she adorable?

You mean you're a girl on the inside but a boy on the outside, right?

Oh well theres number 2
This is very true

Here's a pic of her when we went to the mall. She was wearing a cute little komono and I had to take her picture. After we came back home, we cuddle with our fluffy bodies :)

Ouch.
Nou!

I still don't get what the big deal about yet is!

I honestly can't remember anything being on Thursday, so I assume there is nothing.
However, if you want, me and a friend are going up to Caramel mountain on Monday to see the new YuGayHoe movie...

Stop

That's lovely actually.

Huh, not yet. I'll do that once I move out though

Here's a pic of us last summer at the pool. She's so self-conscious about her body and I keep reassuring her that she's beautiful to help her with her weight insecurity. She's not fat; she's not big. Fat is neither a fetish nor an insult, it's just a preffered body type and we own it ;)

like you dont have them all saved...

maybe nexttime. was it good :o
and i dont mind at all.

Sure don't!
number 2?
Yet is a big deal!

No shit? Me too!
When's your showtime? I might see it twice

If you want! You don't have to, though.

ill make sure to post dick next time
your kinda gay for asking for it though :o

So we just came back home and changed into our pj'es. She looks shocked that i'm taking her pic, but I wanted everyone to see how hot she is without any makeup or designer clothes on.

I told Chara not to show them to me.

The second biological girl that I've met here. Oh also it may be a while before i can meet you... just had to shell out 800$
>your face is an easy cum target

not even this one?

We'll see

Oh, you're back?

And a lot happened

Ok guys ill be back in about 2 hours i actually have to do some work today

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and the ugly people losers are ugly and is trying to be like me and not try to be a good person and but the ugly people losers are lame so cant be me and the ugly people losers smell like poop and try to hold on to people the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop and while the ugly people losers try to act attrative and force people to like the ugly people losers the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop and but i try to act bad but now i see the ugly people losers that smell like poop is a black sheep but is ugly and lame and smell like shit and iam not going to be bad and the ugly people losers smell like poop and outnumber everybody and smell like shit and try to hurt people the ugly way and i get hurt while i lay down or do ocd and the ugly people losers smell like poop but why i get mad if i dont want to do ocd and the ugly people losers smell like shit and if the ugly people losers hurt me the ugly way so i cant do the ocd so the ugly people losers read me

Ohgosh!
Hi Chara
What has happened?
>steals your hoodie

and the ugly people losers smell like shit and the ugly people losers are ugly and is trying to be like me and not try to be a good person and but the ugly people losers are lame so cant be me and the ugly people losers smell like poop and try to hold on to people the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop and while the ugly people losers try to act attrative and force people to like the ugly people losers the ugly way and the ugly people losers smell like poop and but i try to act bad but now i see the ugly people losers that smell like poop is a black sheep but is ugly and lame and smell like shit and iam not going to be bad and the ugly people losers smell like poop and outnumber everybody and smell like shit and try to hurt people the ugly way and i get hurt while i lay down or do ocd and the ugly people losers smell like poop but why i get mad if i dont want to do ocd and the ugly people losers smell like shit and if the ugly people losers hurt me the ugly way so i cant do the ocd so the ugly people losers read me and the ugly people losers smell like poop and the ugly people losers that smell like shit read me anyway if i do the ocd right

it lets me know what you think of yuno. dicks cant hide feelings.
i take it for her.

Here's a picture of her at work that a co-worker took. Isn't she so beautiful when she wears her uniform? I told her that and i'll show you next time what she did ;) She works as an airplane attendant and she eats all the leftovers that the passengers didn't finish. She's the most gratifying and dulcet flight attendant in all of LOT.

Returning?
It's all good, money's kinda tight right now too.
See ya soon!
Yeah~ How's the job hunt going? Hear back from your friend's place yet?

The short form is I broke someones heart and out of anger they dumped every private picture I had sent them

and that is what you see now
My fault for being stupid enough to share all this

Not yet, no. I might get some ink for my printer and print resumes out again

Nope

Why?!

Not sure, my friend ordered the tickets, so I'll have to ask him tonight when I pick him up for work.

I'll kill them.

I didn't know Chara was cute

Here's a picture of my waifu teasing me while she's in Europe. We can't get our minds off eachother; that's why i'm ok with her going off as a flight attendant, she wouldn't let anyone but me cuddle with those chubby cheeks of hers.

Heyllo everyone! Frisk claimed
hi chara user! =)

NO U
PINK HAIR ;D

>
They tried to do it twice
Apparently they were in some kind of shock and had absolutely no idea what they were doing.
They have a blank in their memory when they did that

So, what are you doing here?

yes yes, I'm waifus sex icon

>reading archive

pls no more I just fapped