Been raped 3 times. What gun do I get?

Been raped 3 times. What gun do I get?

Any gun you can get your hands on, but do it with a knife it will feel better.

>raped
you were asking for it, and you enjoyed it, quit being a faggot

Op, please tell rape story.

Tec-9
They are pretty cheap for me I got one for 50 bucks since someone killed with it and a friend that is a cop and he gave it to me when the case was over and they guy was put in jail.

Cuckgun. When you pull the trigger it goes CUCK CUCK CUCK. Wont help you, but maybe you will find a rich bored-out male to spoil you while raping you next time.

A lube gun. You little faggot.

RAS47 with a drum.

nerfgun obviously

Go become a famous victim of sexual assault and then you can speak to groups of military members from air force base that will have to listen to your story about how 'he was inside of you' and shit. When i was in military i had to go to quite a few of those famous speakers that were victims of sexual assualt and how it ruined their lives. go ahead and tell me your rape story OP

You get a returning customer discount card

P O S T R A P E S T O R Y

assuming femanon? get large black boyfriend and have him with you at all times. if male get large black boyfriend anyway you faggot

Greentext please

No one gives a shit.
Stop putting yourself in bad situations
Its just as much your fault, im sure of it
GET OVER IT
Move on with your life
Stop living in the past
Stop letting other people control you
Stop basing your self worth on sex

>yfw i just saved you thousands of dollars in therapy
Now fuck off

Jesus Christ I would blow my brains out

Pcssh, gun? You wanna make it easy for them?

Make them suffer.

OP needs to shoot themselves for being a weak piece of shit.

Lol a Tec-9? thats that the columbine weapon that dylan and eric used i belive to shoot em up at school. brings back memories.

once - terrible
twice - bad luck
thrice - your own fault.

seriously. You could be making better decisions.

What was your thought process after the first two rapes?

Charter Arms Pink Lady. It's a .38 special; small enough for concealed carry but enough caliber to do what you need done.

you don't have cops and lawyers where you live OP? Rape is usually big business

Garbage.
Fuck .38s. Fuck .380s too. Don't let anybody convince you to get those. They are the most uncomfortable guns to hold that exist and the most unpleasant to shoot. The trigger is a bitch even for a revolver.

Just get anything in 9mm.

Also, keep in mind, just because the gun is tiny, doesn't mean the recoil is going to be tiny too. The weight of a gun is a counterbalance to how much it kicks. Those .38s and .380s, on top of being really fucking uncomfortable to hold, are light, and kick like a bitch against the inside of your thumb and index finger. Look at different 9mms by Ruger or something. Test the triggers too. You don't want them to be too hard to pull and if the triggerpull is light, you may want to find one with a manual safety.

.38 Special is an ideal cartridge. 9mm is too powerful to control IMHO. Take this shit it /k/

>9mm is too powerful to control
No. It's too powerful to control if you buy a shit 9mm gun that is too small to hold properly and has a bitch triggerpull.

Walther has some nice 9mms that are reasonably concealable.

Ignore this cuck. With your luck in being raped 3 times already your shitty 9mm will jam when you need it. And that also assumes that you even understand how to use it.

It doesn't need to be a Pink Lady, but definitely get some kind of lightweight, single-action snubnose .38. They're reliable and easy to use. Point and shoot. Comfortable shooting is not a fucking factor when you're about to be raped.

For $500+

Op 3.different ppl or 1 person 3x

I'd say it's well worth the price in that ~$500 isn't so bad for a functioning handgun.

Derp. Meant to say double action. But you get the point.

Maybe op is a girl

Comment still stands

You can get this on every gun store, its a called a snub nose magnum. Its very light and easy to carry around. Also it is as powerful as every other larger handgun

^ This