Joined a vegan group on FB, gonna steak bomb tonight and report all the other posts to confuse admins...

Joined a vegan group on FB, gonna steak bomb tonight and report all the other posts to confuse admins. Who's up for some good old fashioned trolling from when Sup Forums was awesome? VEGANS UNITED is the group

les do eet

mite b cool

Fuck, that looks tasty

i ate a veggie once and got cancer of the lip

i got cancer of the masculinity

my lip cancer

bump this

fistbamp

I hope this makes someone sick

Personal army request - APPROVED

Fucking vegans, time to throw sand into some vaginas

*nasty
>typo

kek

when do we start user?

If I post a picture of my dick does it count as meat?

yup

yes, they wouldn't eat that either

alright soldiers. the goal is not to get you to banned from FB. We're just here to trigger femnazis and betamales so we can sit quietly and sip tears tonight

That's some fine steak

its 4:19 mountain time here, gonna start the bombing at 8 tonight. we want to get as many moles in as possible. admins of VEGANS UNITED need to approve join requests first

so you wanna fuck these guys who want to change the world for the better against all odds...because?
and how exactly is spamming them with pictures of meat gonna accomplish this?

My mouth just flooded

beta-male confirmed

Nice bait, fucktard.

Kek

sent a request !

ahahahaha what a great idea this will definitely be awesome and funny yeah lets post pictures of meat and dead animals on a vegan facebook page that'll really show those vegans that we dont care about their veganism and that their opinions suck it's totally gonna be funny when all 9 of us spam that page and trigger so many feminazis bro hahaha this is so 2009 b right here just tell me how to join the kik chat cause ive already got like thirty pictures of steaks and dead cats becuse thats so b now right guise good thing the raid is planned for 8 tonight because ive gotta be in bed by 9 but not because my mom set a bedtime for me or anything guys i swear i'm an adult i made it through high school guys i promise im not a freshman or anything i just like going to bed early but who cares about that lets go troll some vegans hahh this is gonna be such a master troll ill probably post some of the comments on my youtube and facebook just to show my friends what a sick troll i am

oh shit we got a beta here. better get your snitching on with

99 problems, your bitch ass bait ain't one

look were not going for the epic troll of the year here. some of us are just a little thirsty for tears

shit tho, it dont even need to start at 8. lets just give it an hour or two for people to get the approvals to join

better get back to your furry threads beta. theres only violence here

> 16 unique posters since I posted.
> No change in qty despite 5 posts.
> Samefagging this hard

You must literally be in middle school. Do yourself a favor and delete this thread.

I'm in.
Their rules/description are cringe.. I've put in my request to join.

Its ti-ti-ti--ti-time to t r i g g e r.