A classmate of mine keeps spamming me anti-Trump articles because she knows I support Trump openly

A classmate of mine keeps spamming me anti-Trump articles because she knows I support Trump openly

Dubs decides what I reply

Hey its your opinion and youre right to feel how you do. I only ask the same respect to feel how I do. Also i think your tiny ass wpuld look good bouncing on my cock so i dont want to be too rude. This aint rude its me being happy kind of rapping about politics and crap b. Why you laughing you want some dank memes? My last girl left me because my dude me and pepe batted for the same team!

Also was there homework ?

You are the political equivalent of a Mac zealot.
And you expect us to help you?

Islam is the problem. accept iT. WE need to BANEM. We also Need to ban mexicjnts. fuck en all

Nah I just want to have fun

what would you like me to do with this information

Roll

OH MAH GUD DIS CHANGEZ EVERYTHING . WTF I HAYT DRUMPF LOL/ JOHN OLIVWA FOOOOOOOOOORRRR LLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rooll for this

im gonna built a wall between us in the classroom. but first, nudes

WINRAR!!

Once more for this then im gone

Winner do it fagot op

Ok one more...roll

Rawl

never make music

your "rap" is absolute trash

please, end your own life

Thanks i was about to do that but thanks.

Roll

FAHK OOOF CAAAHNT

"Why are you so interested in Trump? Do you find him attractive?"

then probably reply with
"That's stupid. I know you're lying."

winrar lets go OP

Dont want to make music...niggers call that trash music. Its really just...nigger sold a key, but it was a key to my house not a key of cocaine.....

Wtf are roody-poos on these days?

welfare

duh

OP BETTER DELIVER!!!!

(you) right now. fuck off cuck. By\ut before that nudes please

Now waiting for a response

according to your screenshot you still didn't deliver

You like cocks?

You like of BWC?

Yeah my connection dropped, here it is, it's seen

seen but not answered :(

What did you fags expect with this autistic response?

wasnt my dubs and didnt roll, but I expected some kind of reaction. "you're dumb af" or something

Thread dead