I haven't seen one of these threads in a while

I haven't seen one of these threads in a while...
>age
>location
>job
>net worth
>happy or unhappy

I'll start
>19
>UK (aka cucksville)
>First year CompSci student, but got an internship in the US with Apple for next year (although I truly do hope to pull a Mark Zuckerberg and create the next Facebook or some shit while I'm here)
>£1,000
>happy, because uni is relatively fun and I get blowjobs weekly... more like bi-monthly :(

>18
>northwest northeast united states
>professional Sup Forumstard
>about tree fiddy
>unhappy

Fuck man, you in education or full time Neet, or work???

>age
>location
Poland
>job
Computer Science student, fourth year
>net worth
I don't know, it's hard to say
>happy or unhappy
Happy. I fell in love with my gf, i'm graduating in two weeks and already have two job options as junior C++ programmer.

Life's looking good.

Congrats fellow comp sci student, why are you graduating at 23 though, I graduate in 2020 and by then I'll be 21, did you take a masters degree?

ALLLLSSSOOOO, did you ever think about startups/business during your time at uni? I am right now because it just feels like the tech sector is ripe and juicy

>21
>norway
>construction
>id say 30k united states dollars, about 5-5k is in cash
>unhappy

it is what it is

>age
>location
Washington, USA
>job
currently full time student at uni
>net worth
broke af college student
>happy or unhappy
happy, but bored. have a loving girlfriend who is kinky as hell, but gosh damn school is ridiculously boring. trying to just plow through and get the degree so I can move on with my life

Startups are basically frauds. Really. You need to have some experience and money to start real company.

I'm not taking masters degree this year, because I want to go full time job to move from my parents. After that I'm going back for masters and maybe even phd.

>18
>Scotland
>Theoretical Physics student but work part-time in Mcdonalds
>£3,400
>Depends, pretty even mix of happy and unhappy days, usually just end up getting drunk or high most nights regardless.

>tradie
We are natural enemies, students and tradesmen
If there's one thing I've learnt from this comp sci degree, it's that degrees are fucking useless, there's nothing we've done so far that I couldn't/haven't done on my own... Unfortunately the world has us by the balls and so we need a minimum of a degree to get past the HR drones

>we need a minimum of a degree to get past the HR drones
Tha's true. I learn most of the stuff in programming I know myself and I went to university mostly for paper.

>startups are basically frauds
We're not talking about Theranos user, I know most startups fake it till they make it but that doesn't stop the founders from becoming multi millionaires, VC's just chuck money at tech startups now adays
Do you study at Oxford? my friend went do do the same thing over there

Yeah, but that being said, I wouldn't have got the apple internship of it weren't for uni

>age
>location
FL
>job
network "engineer"
>net worth
hard to say but I make around 60k after taxes
>happy or unhappy
pretty depressed but I sedate myself with drugs and media/entertainment

Nah man I'm up at the Univerisity of Edinburgh, oxford would be way to expensive

>21
>uk
>law student / working part time as a chef to pay my way
>like £1000 per month or something
>unhappy mostly.
>I don't like my course any more and all my girlfriend does is nag about how I'm not reaching my full potential and all that bullshit. Plus work is a bit weird right now because we had a work do and I ended up fucking one of the waitresses and everyone at work knows and is disgusted because they all know we both have long term partners

< my post
Yup, same. Really hate C++ with a passion, but it's required for the degree. I write C for fun and enjoy every minute of it, my grades are total shit but I'm more interested in becoming a great C programmer

Same user.

C++ > C

Every time.

Hey no fucking way I work there just behind Teviot Row House

Eastern Washington USA
300k equity in house, maybe another 150k in retirement, stocks, bank.

Unhappy. No free time with family and work.

Holy shit you know Prof Poon?

Texas
Currently working for Whataburger
i dont fucking know,, too lazy
unhappy, apparently i give off a "school shooter" vibe to all the chicks at my school lol

MODSSSSSSSSSSS

kys

Toronto
Consultant
Net Worth = $800k
Salary = $192k
Unhappy. Always working and away from home. No life or friends, only work.

>age
>location
Switzerland
>job
electro plating engineer
>net worth
120k or so
>happy or unhappy
Don't really know. But often it feels like I'm missing out on something or that there is something missing in my life.

>18
>UK
>Head Chef
>$30000 a Year for you freedom cucks
>Unhappy, should have got a degree and maybe opened up my options, never have time to spend the money I make so feel I'm just living at work and sleeping at home

> 25
> chicago
> web developer
> less than $10k, just finished paying off a loan so it should be rising fairly quickly though
> in-between. living fairly comfortably but work is pretty stressful and I'm always busy. just interviewed at another company though so maybe that will turn into something good.

27, russia, ISP, 20$ day, fuck no.

>26
>Southern US
>surveyor peasant
>random
>unable to feel emotion

canada
Cnc programmer/operator (Milling mostly)
12k$ Cad Net (1k/week salary)

Happier since no debt at all but no house yet... prob. building tiny house once laws allow it.

mods

Fucking arrogant prick, it's they as you call them hr drones that pay the majority of 5he money for the education in this country, as well as the NHS. Its the hr drones that work in the energy sector that happen to warm your house and water. Create a reliable electricity supply for you to use every day. Do you think because you're studying for a degree this makes you a better person? This gives you the right to talk about people like you're above them?
Listen to an oldfag whose son has a masters, a daughter who is well on her way to gaining hers.
Both work part time as they study so they know what the real world is like. They also won't ever be parasites. Fucking arrogant prick fuck off to the states and stay there. You know nothing so don't try and sound like a smart arse.
Do a mark Zuckerberg haha
Fucking learn to do some work because without it your degree will be worthless.
Fucking gobshite