I'm sick of being alive

i'm sick of being alive

whats a cheap/painless way to kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Table_of_Drops
youtube.com/watch?v=MWNoQ4xRyNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fill a bathtub full of water and inject high dosage of Ketamine. Has been said to be one of the best ways out. If you survive you were meant to live.

Livestream or op is a fag

acid in your veins?

Pills are not the way 2 go i now have nerve damage I'm my left arm.

Im not even joking,

>dig your own grave
>get a hit of heroine and clinics pass out free needles
>lay in grave and shoot the whole thing
>drift peacefully into what feels like making love to love

Go to gun range
Pull trigger

or

Go out and live a crazy life

Rope.
No more than 10 bucks at hardware store. As for pain who gives a fuck? U gonna die anyway. Stop being a little bitch about a minute of pain

This.
Do it faggot

Listening all the Tiny Tim songs makes me feel suicidal.

this
this is what i would do
and probably will

fucking google it, or look at your picrelated. are you fucking retarded?
go to a website Lostallhope, there are tons of methods there.
also heroin is the best way to die, you die as a happy person and without any pain.

>Buy a hand grenade
>Put in mouth
>Pull pin and release
>Count backwards from 10
>Infinite sleep

Fucking Postal style

Heavy duty sleeping pills in bathtub

/drown

if youre going to kill yourself, why male it cheap. spend everything on it, make it lavish

Seppuku with Vodka after taking a jog or beating the shit out of something, the adrenaline will push you through the pain and you can just wait out death.

lotsa gun ranges don't let you shoot without a partner. Suicide fags make too much of a mess and employees are sick of cleaning up after them. Dont be a douche. Buy rope and go innawoods. Climb a tree and jump off. This will snap ur neck and insta death

I'm not at the point where I am ready to kill myself, close but not there yet. As Rust Cohle would say "It's part of my programming and I lack the constitution for suicide." I always figured I would do something to keep me going, If I'm going to kill myself why not rob a bank? Why not sell my shitty house, buy coke and sell it, Buy some hookers. I think there is more fun to be had having nothing left to lose than just ending it with that melancholy, depressed feeling.

>implying adrenaline, prostitutes and coke will make you happy

>sodoku with vodka
But then you'll spill the vodka dumbass

Best advice ITT. Just make sure it's a frag, and not incendiary or flashbang.

why cheap, go all out, take a loan from the bank and borrow all the money you can, and go extravagant af

Dont do it OP pls
I'll hug you

whiteknight faggot btfo
also kys newfag, you're not answering OP's question nor contributing to the thread. fucking autist

Rope, a ladder, a bottle of whiskey, and this article to make death swift.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Table_of_Drops

Glowstick in your veins

Leave me alone..
I want to make him feel better

Make him feel better about what, you don't know why he wants to do it you're not living his life. The man has made his decision.

>webm related

I am rather curious why he/she wants to do it

This.
Do it OP. Dont be a faggot.
EVEN A 13 YO LITTLE GIRL COULD DO IT

Doesn't matter

I hate these leditt fags
>do you need halp i can halp
REEEEEEEEE

True, it doesn't matter what led OP to his demise. He asked of ways to die, people provided it's done.

same
I don't know why they just have this eerie vibe to them.

Find a deep abandoned well, a thick log long enough to not break, a rope, tie a noose around your neck, lock the log so it will sustain the body, jump in.
Neck will snap, log might break, no one will ever know.

im not looking to help im curious if its something big or small something to get off ur chest ya know?

^this
but make sure not to use too many otherwise you might just puke out everything before dying

youtube.com/watch?v=MWNoQ4xRyNU

Not OP.

punch yourself in the dick until you die

>What are firearms?

>cheap

Go out and live a crazy life. Don't play by anybody else's rules and be a badass.

Kek

>give some cholo or nigger a nice Trump related remark
>free firearm
Kek