Nostalgia bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_EK_tFz9ug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

always wanted some of that castle stuff, never had one

had lots of legos though

fuck i had one of these, absolutely fucking loved it

NEVA FOWGWET

tfw I had that castle, the pirate ship, the Wild West set, and the blue and red knights.

My childhood was fucking awesome because of that and if I could turn back the clock I'd be 8 years old again and playing with that shit right now

oh wait

Aah that takes me back...

the new Crystal Pepsi tastes different (worse) than the original.

:)

ah this got me good. still have it

youtube.com/watch?v=N_EK_tFz9ug

still got a box full of these

Street sharks fuck yeah

Can't find the new shit in stores.

Shit dude I had that castle

sold all my old toys as a teen to buy drugs.. stopped doing drugs years later... regret it, will never forgive my younger drug self

>When the world seemed so much simpler and easier to understand.

>before I had to worry about shit like taxes, debts, loans, bills, or mortgage rates

i think it was a limited release, just to test the waters to determine whether to try bringing it back for a longer run.

Literally just sold my collection of these last week to pay for bills. Hurt me to do it.

This faggot was Billy Blastoff.
He was a little gay, BUT he was an astronaut and in like 68, 69 that was a pretty cool day
job which was enough reason to tolerate a complete faggot in your son's toybox.

I still have this motherfucker.

>when my only 'job' in life was doing schoolwork, and my only 'burden' was doing homework before watching my favorite cartoons, anime, and spending the rest of the evening playing rented video games

Good riddance

I feel your pain, Mr Trips. I had to sell off my old Transformers collection to a local DJ who's super into them for the same reasons a while back. Like, there goes my childhood, ya know?

Checked

>I didn't have to worry about politics, walls, terrorism, or political corruption

Are you 15 Years old atm?

these anons know

I have this installed in my system running windows 10. Well worth taking the time to google it.

>when my greatest fear wasn't someone living thousands of miles away wanting me dead, but rather, being in a dark room

Muh nigga

this is sitting on my dresser

Did this work for any card you put in it?? Never had one.

never beat it

best show. taught me a lot of good lessons as a kid

broke 3 million one time

gay

always gave me insta-erection opening these

muttley always fucked shit up

funny ass cartoon, wasn't this part of Cow and Chicken?

such a good show, along with Mighty Max

i remember when this shit was on Disney channel back in the day.

Fuck yea that's a StarCraft playing machine right there. Also MechWarrior 3 if you're lucky.

>when, even though I had them, I didn't need a lot of friends in order to have a fun evening.

This

Dude I've still got one of these and I'm 28

Yeah, I know it's cliche as fuck but that stuff is priceless when you have sentimental attachment, even if it is something as inanimate as a toy.

lost

who can hear the theme song?

SPOOOOOOOOOOOON

Guess you could call this a...TRIP down memory lane....yyYYYYYEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Man street sharks. If no one has seen it look up the video of young Vin Diesel playing with Street Sharks for some TV spot, good stuff