Now that we got him elected as a joke, we should pull the rug out from under him as the punchline. We run this shit...

Now that we got him elected as a joke, we should pull the rug out from under him as the punchline. We run this shit. He was the patsy. Time to fuck Trump up.

#OperationCheetoDrop begins.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/trump-threatens-send-feds-chicago-carnage/story?id=45025761
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP here, BRB mom is calling me for dinner!

save me some tendies, be they crispy or frem wendys.

You sneaky sjw scum git outta here

MAGA!

you should go over to Sup Forums and start this thread, it should go over great.

Nah son, I'm pulling the rug out from under you by not doing that. Didn't that coming huh? Yeah, neither did your mom who's gonna die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post.

But we're unironically in support of him. Actually, he's a bit too soft on a lot of things.

We should nuke Chicago and Detroit to be honest with you, my dude

It appears you've made a miscalculation in regards to the politics of this board.

Trump is always 1 move ahead. 6d chess.

abcnews.go.com/US/trump-threatens-send-feds-chicago-carnage/story?id=45025761

>we

We, le Sup Forums army, right, my fellow anonymous poster.

>Now that we got him elected as a joke
>we got him elected
>we

Arrogant and ignorant as always. Never change, you liberal lefty.

No, we're letting this rollout fuck you, you liberals are the terrorists now enjoy

while you sjw cucks are freaking out about a narcissistic nationalist oligarch gaining office i'm going to be buying up all the amazon supplies of black shirts and making a mint in the coming months

Trump will die in his sleep tonight if you don't post in this thread.

Fuck you

fuck you

away with your silly curses, liberal witch.

Fuck you

Trumps bitch ass is gonna have a heart attack soon anyway. He can't handle all this criticism. Too used to getting his cock stroked by his little dingle berry followers

I'm afraid you've missed your chance. Obama is out of office.

nice dubs

The funny thing is that orange with stretch marks thinks that tacoland is going to pay a wall

Yeah some underage shithead that still needs mommy to make his dinner and on Sup Forums is gonna ruin the president.....good fucking luck looser.

you guys got played face it.

Just as the French directory thought they could control Napoleon and the Facist Grand council thought they could control Mussolini

you fags thought memes could control trump

This is me kicking you out of the board

What exactly makes you think I want to control him?

just get his Twitter Account memeber Sarah Palin? :3

Nice try libcuck

is it really a big deal that trump got elected surely president bush was way worse

I've never replied to the mother ones but I cannot turn away from this

the only joke was Hillary running
A Criminal who drew tiny crowds over Bernie who could of won really? talk about retarded...

she was corruption at its finest

Nice Facebook post, friend.

May I save your picture?

I really, really like it.