Sup Forums what the fuck do I do

Sup Forums what the fuck do I do.

>be me
>be college student
>talk to girl in my class who is lonley and has few friends.
>body 9/10 face 6.5/10
>find out she's a complete weeb
>pretend i'm a weeb in order to be nice
>talk about what little anime I now
>she then tells me her dad is abusive and her parents are getting a divorce
>I try to comfort her more.
>she thinks I'm hitting on her
>few weeks pass
>she messages me every hour of everyday
>she flirts with me but I know she only does it because of daddy issues.
> I don't want to tell her I'm not interested incase she does something stupid.

So I'm asking you. What do I do Sup Forums?

tell truth
if an hero: not your responsibility

Well, since you can't be a man and do the right thing by letting her down gently, then you're gonna have to fuck her, marry her, have a couple of shitty kids, openly resent her, start drinking and sexually abusing your eldest daughter, get arrested, and kill yourself before trial.

Or you could just, you know, tell her you're not interested in her like that.

Hmm. I guess that's probably some solid advice that I'm gonna have to take

you are a GIGANTIC FAGGOT
GO AND FUCK THAT PUSSY PRONTO

>Daddy issues
You just won the lottery, she's a freak in bed.

Doesn't matter, she's a figment of your imagination you see in real life

Get that good old fresh pussy

and dont forget the daughter falling in love with some dude because of daddy issues then him marrying her, having a couple of shitty kids, start openly resenting her, drink and sexually abuse your eldest granddaughter, then killing himself. your family will be an endless cycle

But even if I was down with that kind of thing. The voice in my head still says "don't stick your dick in crazy"

smash and post pics b

post a pic of her and go fuck her u faggot

listen to that voice

always

Just pull out when done, doofus

Well usually she will harass you but they usually an hero pretty quick so it's just a mild annoyance.

Pic of her laying down

u know that's not what we want

Give her some REAL daddy issues.

Fuck her dad in the ass.

why are you not fucking her yet?

Rooks rike asian fader

Well I ain't gonna fuck her numb nuts

WUT DO? Are you fucking kidding me? Get nudes, post nudes, repeat, profit.

How is dad abusive exactly

It's ite to smash the crazies as long as you leave QUICK. Think wild insect type shit. If you don't GTFO she gon happy meal your ass.

Beats her. Beats her mum. Drinks and shit

Smash.
Smash.
Smash.
Smash.

Send a picture of her OP

>she then tells me her dad is abusive
if it's 'cest, ask her dad if you can join.

Fuck her

This is the last time I ask Sup Forums for advice

Get the fuck out as quickly as possible.

what did u expect lol

What exactly did you expect?

lol

I know who she is user, shes quite cute but yes she has a little brain damage just let her down slow

Fuck her then leave her? Seriously, this is a great opportunity. Carpe Diem.

I know people are blunt but why not just smash her? You're not going to save her from her scenario and she's reaching out for some cock so give it to her. If you are worried about what happens after just say you can't do relationships, make up some bs. Easy peasy. People this like soon vanish from our lives if we want to or not anyway and you will look back and wonder what those sweet walls were like. So smash that just and get her to call you daddy.

Prove it

Pics or gtfo

Just start being real with her man. Drop truths piecemeal like saying how you like anime occasionally but not into it massively. Then any time she starts going off on anime just don't engage. If she starts talking about weird shit don't engage or just shut it down by saying "you shouldn't do that" or something. If shes texting every hour, respond to her texts two times a day, in the morning, and at night. Just ignore the rest until the next time.

She should start to lose interest and as she does just tell her you are not interested and would rather remain acquaintances.

Then when she murders you the issue will have resolved itself.

Which state are you in OP?

This advice seems solid. Thanks user

Not from a state

Show us a pic of her op

why dont you just.. you know piss on her father and tell him to salute hitler whenever you enter the room ?

grab her by the pussy bro wtf ?

OP, if you dont want her let me know what state you're in if i'm close i'll take her off your hands pal.

>UnderratedPost.jpeg

You're pathetic even for/b/ bud.

If you want some real advice on what to do OP heres what you do. find out what she likes and what it is about you that you believe is attracting her to you, introduce her to another male friend and as they're getting acquainted slowly started distancing yourself, make sure that for the first week or so you instruct this male friend on your behavioral patterns, how you speak, how you act, and how you talk, this will make the transition easier for her to handle because the way she will see it, he is you just with another face because she wont be recognizing who shes speaking to but the way she is being spoken to. trust me ive manipulated 10/10 bitches to be with my 2/10 friends works every time

Why because i'm willing to give her what OP can't and clearly doesn't want to? am i really the autistic one here for knowing exactly whats going thru her head and knowing what i have to do to get OP off her mind? when is the last time you've gotten laid user, and go ahead and lie due to this being an anonymous board and all, but if you're honest with yourself i'm pretty sure that number is slim to none in years and even if it isn't i'm sure every relationship youve been in has failed and youve over analyzed why just to realize that you're the problem. now instead of being the problem become part of the solution and kill yourself faggot.

Someone's upset. Just because you finally got over your uncle doesn't mean you should try to contact a stranger who's into someone else. You'll figure it out guy, you'll learn. And I don't need to say shit about my sexual history, for all you know I eat bloody tampons and suck dick; you're not gonna hurt my feelings friendo

break her heart, you will not be the last

tell her you cant be together bc your a ghost

This guy is not OP. Im OP. I just went of somewhere to get completely baked so I can't remember what this board was about so good night.