ADHD thread for all you scatterbrain faggots

ADHD thread for all you scatterbrain faggots

Took vyvance for 3 years....constant paranoia, anxiety, and visual snow for the past year now.

I think it broke my brain.

But I'm now 24 getting paid 90k plus bonus....

that would be pretty weird if true, since it's just slightly modified adderall. you should have let some scientists study you.

I went on adderall for a little bit, but quickly went off it. The thing is, it was taking me forever to accomplish anything - when I'm not on adderall there's always a part of me telling me to hurry up and stay on schedule. If I'm on it that goes away and I don't feel like I can trust myself.

My concern is what'll happen if I ever have to work in retail or food again - in those settings I just start making tons of mistakes, and it's all ADHD-symptomatic stuff. So do I go drug free and accept that I'm going to struggle, or do I get on meds and feel like I can't trust myself?

Good thing I have health insurance so I can whine to my shrink.

I'd say for you, going on meds wouldn't be too bad. You already have that feeling not to trust yourself which sounds to me like its kind of motivational.

I just got back on adderall after a couple years but instead of being on 30mg im on 15mg now and im on some other ADHD meds

nothing beats the rush of dexamphetamines

been on ritalin for 6 years or more thanks to it now im in top university in my country, however last month i just stopped feeling it work at all i guess i build tolerance and have no clue what to do now also exams very close, 90 mg per day and pretty much i got only 5 minutes "binge" and thats it.
i read some shit that DXM and cough medicine could help to lower tolerance with it but it didn't work who ever helps me ill literally pray for him

Oh Jesus, I've been there before. I literally JUST popped a 20mg xr of adderall. I'm going into work overnight and hoping it'll do the trick, I'm just still trying to figure out when to redose. I want to take 40mg xr because I'm curious as to how it'll affect me but can't seem to get the dose down.

Anyway, I make a lot of mistakes in jobs as it is without it. I figure I might as well take it and try like I did in high school

If your tolerance is that high, you CAN take more... But the comedown (plus the inevitable withdrawal) is going to be the biggest bitch ever. I recommend cycling in case you haven't already. That is, taking it for four days and three without or vice versa. That'll definitely help.

If you want sweet relief right this second though, I'd up my dose maybe one or two nights and probably no more famicom. I'm so trust me when I say adjusting the dose is difficult sometimes

I have the Key

the problem is where i live i can only get 60 pills of rialin LA 30mg per month so overdosing daily is not good option

Adderall and most other amps are not proven to increase cognitive function, actually, It's been a while but I believe it's been proven the opposite was true just work ethic and energy.

That said, there is promise in the more recent "finil" family, like modafinil and adrafinil with cognitive enhancement.
The racetam family also gives a very good cognitive boost.
If you're looking for stimulation, Phenylpiractem has a good stimulating effect.

I used to combine caffeine and nicotine when the above weren't available.
I would say that caffeine is like the gas that powers a car, and nicotine is like the steering wheel. They work in synergy with caffeine being the energy boost and nicotine being the thing that clears my head and allows me to focus.

Exercise and a healthy lifestyle was the biggest thing that helped me control my ADHD though.

I also have tons of personal research in neurogenesis and how to induce it, because I did more airduster than that girl in Intervention ever did, and I wanted to know how to fix my brain.

Anyone care to hear what's been working for me?

>Anyone care to hear what's been working for me?

Nope.

I'm not sure I'd consider that "overdosing" per se. Your average person without a tolerance would, yes but if your tolerance is as high as you say it is, it might be at least considering, don't you think user?

Otherwise, I think I pretty much laid it out for you. I'm slightly interested to know what you'll end up doing tbh

I am currently studying for exams in university

because i have shitloads to do and was lazy before i currently use amphetamine (adderall in US, but here it's white powder or paste from black market)

it helps me because i can ignore the stress better, focus much much longer (20h +) and have a positive mood sometimes

but i can't sleep very good
i have no hunger at all
and i feel like a zombie, especially when worked the whole night or couldnt sleep whole night and then go to university

i think i also look fucked at the moment, but its the last semester, so this is my joker, only this semester...

i cant wait for the moment exams finished and i can quit this shit again to live a normal healthy life with good quality food and sleep

i cant believe american doctors give this shit out so often, even to KIDS!!!

(and fuck, i did almost every known drugs, had many excesses and take opiates regulary)

so, i am not a wussy,
amphetamine makes you a zombie

Alright m80, just wondering.
Mostly because I wanna help people struggling move past the shit that frustrated me and discouraged me so much

Me again

Oh and FUCK I SMOKE A SHITLOAD OF CIGS WHILE AMPHED

one night shift i was in so much stress i think i smoked about 40 cigs in one day

does anyone else feel like shit for the rest of the night after taking it? i'm on 30xr and i feel good for about 4 hours then it's just brutal the rest of the night, can't sleep, can't eat, paranoid as fuck

YES exacrly.. read my post above

one night i even took 3 valiums (30mg diazepam) and smoked 2 fat joints and couldnt sleep :/

Dude, fucking THIS. I get tired af too during the comedown, which I guess is to be expected but fugg mane

Lemon Balm, Kratom, Kava Kava are the best legal and easy to get substances to help with the crash and feeling shitty, the latter two being by far the best.

Alcohol and other downers just kinda makes it worse in the morning, aside from GHB, which actually increases sleep quality, but they help too

does medication actually help anxiety or it depends ?

I am currently on kratom.. i Take it for working, lol

gives me more pore / energy than coffee, energy drinks, cigarettes or all together

but also, i have a pretty high tolerance towards opiates, so kratom doesnt make me too tired

Spoken for Adderall (Amphetamine)

If you take a little, it boosts you confidence and gives you euphoria

If you take it long though, and regulary don't sleep and/or overdose it can make you very anxious, one time i felt like having a panic attack with very high heart beats (but i take blackmarket speed, so also i dont know the exact doses due to impurities in the stuff, which makes overdosing quite easy when you get your hands on the very good stuff randomly)

it can also make you have short (and long) psychosis

one of my friend thought she have skin desease etc. for a week or so because she tweaked so much on speed..

it went away though after she took a break

Stimulants are generally anxiety-inducing, unless of course your anxiety is induced by your ADHD, which is pretty common too.

actually when i just think about it i had VERY scary times on speed

one time i came from a party and smoked a fat bong for come down and to sleep

wasnt able to sleep, but had very scary and weird dreams / hallucinations

So there is a few different strains of Kratom.
>implying you don't already know this

long story short, white vein is stimulating (Maeng Da being the most), Red vein is more sedating/euphoric (My favorite is Thai, but Tawa Tuo is the most anxiolytic/sedating), green vein meets in the middle.

If tolerance build, you could try cycling it with Tianeptine, which is a legal anti-depressant you can order online just about anywhere that is a (triple?) opioid receptor agonist and has similar effects to that of kratom

yeah i know i love kratom! miracle drug!
very good mood enhancers.
once had wake dreams, too ...

just saying, if you know hard opiates like morphne and oxycodone and you know the difference, kratom still works wonders but it doesnt hit you too hard

thanks for the info though bro

I don't think straight amphetamine is prescribed anymore because of its abuse potential. Adderall came out as levoamphetamine mixed salts, which is basically levoamphetamine with dexamphetamine.

Yeah man, I used a bunch of opiates and got into heroin. I'm now in what some may still consider "recovery". Even though I'm using Kratom, Kava and Lemon Balm, Tianeptine and Phenibut, everything I take is for the purpose of making my life easier and reducing cravings. It's been working for me so far. I'm just trying to stay off the blatant drugs, which includes alcohol

Good look for it! I know it can be hard!
Some drugs seem fun first, but they show their dark side pretty fast and then you realize in the end it's just craving and not even enjoying anymore.. like hard opiates, cocaine, alcohol, cigarettes...

But don't worry, there are plenty of other drugs you still can have fun with, that are not so addictive and destructive if taken responsibly
For me i really like MDMA, LSD and Marijuana from time to time, (except marijuana, this is daily)
and i dont see any problems in my consume
also, i dont have cravings and still a very great time

i have had trips on LSD and mushrooms before tht gave me such a strong euphoria, it was stronger than every opiate / xtc or speed ball (cocaine + opiates) ever gave me.. i even had tears of luck in my face!!

For me i try to keep my hand off hard opiates..
I know, once you crossed the border its hard to go back

also i dont like strong opiates like morphine and oxycodone because they sedate me too much and sometimes i feel very sick taking them

i stick to low potent opiates
before i did lots of tramadol
dihydrocodeine is nice as well

BUT over here in germany we have a GREAT opiate that isnt available in other countries called TILIDIN

it gives you a rush, very high euphoria (gave me more euphoria than morphine), you can combine it with other drugs, etc. and isnt "too strong" (0.2x morphine)
AND it gives you energy in moderate doses
like kratom

if taken right, it almost feels slightly like MDMA

anyway, good luck bro!

Can you guys tell me your experiences on ritalin? Does it help in the long term?