To cop or not?

to cop or not?

no

>that sudden change to a black sleeve
Nah

that looks terrible

good god no

In an hipstery , I wear unconventional clothing because following any type of norm is stupid kind of way ...it's not too bad! if you just wore jeans and converse with it you would look like a 5th grader, but i feel a nice outfit with this shirt is possible. Fuck all the weirdos who said no, this is the music board...they probably settle with a 5th graders outfit. :)

All these hipsters hoping no one steals their look.

>In a hipsters , I wear unconventional clothing because following any kind of norm is stupid kind of way
Terrible reason. People who dress based on this principle always end up looking like shit.

Like shit to you, but they probably think they look good.

The point is to look good to everyone else. That's the purpose of fashion.

I bet you also think girls wear makeup to woo your virgin ass.

No, but girls wear makeup to appeal to other people, wouldn't you agree? Do you have an argument?

No.

Fuck dude yeah, I was going to say with some nice layering this could be a sick shirt. I agree with the sleeves looking a bit off, but you could trim them or something. Really I just wish the black in the print was stronger, but I digress. A nice jacket or open cardigan could really turn that shit up.

But it's summer time so i don't know how you feel about layers in your area.

No, they wear makeup to express themselves and to look how they want to, for self gratification.

>A nice jacket or open cardigan could really turn that shit up
Please don't

I disagree. Girls like make up because they like the way it looks. Are you indifferent to your favorite shirt but wear it anyway because you think people will like you more if you wear it?

I'm trying to be helpful

(I really don't like the shirt on its own so I'm hopeful that they have nice jackets and sweaters)

>they wear makeup to express themselves
Stop playing stupid user. People are superficial, even you and me. You need to get over it.

you only disagree so strongly because it clashes with your nice guy, a button up shirt, jeans, and loafers is the king of all outfits, mentality.

I'm a girl and I dress cute for myself.
I'm not interested in impressing anyone because I wore someone else's design.

>Girls like make up because they like the way it looks
Girls like make up because it makes them more attractive, and by extension more confident. Just like men like certain clothes or hair styles; because it makes them more attractive.
>people will like you more if you wear it?
I never said this.

>if you don't like gaudy pink t shirts under an open jacket/cardigan you must have boring fashion taste
Try again without the strawman user

If you're handsome and not fat then sure you'll get away with it though it sucks with the black sleeves, get one thats the solid cover

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude what the fuck

i thought "cop or not" meant "if i wear this will i look like a cop"

fuck

made me kek.
7.5/10

No, you'd look like a huge queer for multiple reasons.