Guess what: I'm a woman

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-o7YG3x0DI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And yet you can't spell "Whether".

You've been here 8 years, so you know the rules.

Tits or gtfo

Or sandwich.

comparable*, retard

tits or gtfo

>marketing

Stopped reading after that. Get a degree in something technical like accounting at least. They start at what you'll be earning in 5-7 years.

You must make some nice sandwiches with that big brain you got.

you're a 26 year old virgin named kyle that lives in pasadena.

youtube.com/watch?v=R-o7YG3x0DI

Congratulations.

Tits or gtfo

Show yourself with a spoon in your left hand, and fork in your right hand. Write Sup Forums on 4head

>146

pleb.

I don't want to see your tits. I have the Internet. I will say, though, that there is something wonderful about servicing someone who just satisfied you wholly. If you have a servant do it you're missing the joy.

I'm sure you meant you're a member of MENSES, right?

Tested at 168 here, but I still did not join the organization. I would be embarrassed to join such a sad little group of maladjusted twerps. The only reason I'm as gauche and pathetic to mention something as worthless as an IQ test result here is because I do so anonymously. Still, this bait actually caught me, so kudos to you, I guess.

Good luck earning more than a film director kek

Tits or gtfo

>8 years on 4chin
>doesn't know what should do

sorry Edgette, on the internet you're still a dog unless you post your tits with timestamp.

You women have nothing else but sex to offer to us men.
Therefore you don't exist without proof of that.

nice bait

If you were really clever you'd also know those tests are inaccurate to a persons intelligence as it is something that can variate from person to person depending on the subject they're being tested on.

That's an IQ of maybe 101 in men's measurements. Just because you can recognize patterns doesn't mean you can make rational decisions.

There may not be any sandwiches around but it sure is tasty pasta

>implying you're as great as sarah conor
mfw

IQ of 146 and voted for Trump

>Uses Sup Forums
>Considers him/herself successfull

You can pick your answer after showing tits

8 years and rules still apply, you know what to do or we abandon

Good for you... I'm a neurosurgeon...

>I voted for Trump.
>I'm probably more intelligent than most of you
Pick one.

Are some of these threads bots? Is weird naked guy a bot??

>this

>everything posted here is autistic works of fiction and falsehood

You're a woman....... so you're telling me all you want to do all day is to get fucked.
if you get fucked you think you did something.
LOL enjoy being fucked all your life you have literally no power.

Can I ride your coat tails to success OP? also you spelled some shit wrong, that's okay though as long as you take care of me and pay the bills and stuff.

Ya but you'll never be Linda Hamilton so you're just a fatty duder.

its amazing people still boast about their iq, like its not some old ass fucking system that attempted to lump all human intelligence into a score. Even more amazing people that believe in that shit think they're smart.

>hey Sup Forums
>look at me
>pretending to be something I'm not

So original, dude.

>I'm a women and qualified myself.

Still less then a man.

Coolio

People need to read and lurk more.

shit bait

>mensa
>146 IQ
Pick one

Or did they have an equal opportunity program and start adding people under 150 IQ suddenly

>I'm a member of the MENSA society.
Whoever cooked this pasta must not have realized this is a dead giveaway for a faux intellectual.

neat, no one cares

ok friendo what is your point? If you are a good person noone will bother you. Most people here are against bitches not normal women.

But this seems also like a pasta with the "top of my class" thing

does it look like a give a shit?

I have an IQ higher than this woman, and I have a 6th grade math level. Just shows you how archaic their means of testing Intelligence is. I do not consider myself more intelligent than anyone else here. and no self respecting woman browses Sup Forums gtfo outta here. Unless you wanna take care of me and pay my bills OP gtfo.

still more than you

Degenerate, stop begging for attention.

Ok, Katie.

Fucking newfags, can't recognize copypasta

I'm a world renowned televangelist, my name is pat robertson, OP here success can only be attributed to God's blessing. yes many blessings to you OP.. Also I foresee that if you don't have god in your life you will lose everything and your job. please give your generous gift of $1,000 dollars and god will continue to bless you. if you don't give and don't have faith then you will not be successfull in life OP so send in your generous donation today.