what the fuck?

You know he's got a point

Nice reddit tab

>reddit
>apple
>taken on phone
kys

OP, you are a white tranny faggot.

Text should read "Destruction of unrelated/civilian property makes a protest illegitimate."

ex : protesting against govt and wrecking homes in the process.

ex : protesting against police brutality and taking a woman hostage and raping her.

ex : protesting against tuition hikes and burning an ambulance.

Its easy to rile up conservatives.

trump is a moron and you were a blind idiot if you fell for his lies

trigger warning

Should I dump a few?

yes

For you user

Lost

If there was a civil war the people with all the guns would start with all the farm land. They could win that war with out ever going on the offensive and just force the libtards to cannibalize eachother.

More pics in like 10 min

>OP has a Reddit tab

What is population density

that map is actually purple of differing intensities.

anyways, I am a radical leftist and I'll can hit your mom's titty from 350 in good conditions so let's just agree that you better shut your faggot hole before anything even stupider than the shit you've been posting so far comes a tumbling on out

That was a coup and not protest, the dressed up as native americans to get the brits mad at them. So yes, destruction of property makes a protest illegitimate.

kek

Let's do this faggots.

This is possibly the gayest fucking thing I've seen in a long time. I'm leaving this containment board.

Bye faggot.

This. Fuck outta here faggot OP.
/thread

>Sup Forums is a containment board

Are you trying to break off from America you fucking bigger lover!?

No he doesnt its been fucking a century+
Stupid nigger,
By your logic that means enslaving the black people to make the usa infrastructure and architecture was just as fine as the enslavement of the people in Egypt to build the pyramids and such, yeah?

What the fuck else would it be, turbo-virgin?

nigger detected

Point being to stay uncivilized and do what they did 250 years ago?

Plot twist
I support Trump. That image is just faggot shit.

Yes
slavery is slavery
>the Boston tea party was uncivilized
>tea party candidates elected right now

Never seen a shittier post.

>Can't screen shot.
>Can't use snipping tool
Seriously?

Haha acting like 350 (didn't even state unit of measurement) yards is difficult. Radical left meaning you're somehow able to almost kill yourself after getting cut after breaking into a DC Starbucks, because we all know how conservative SB is. In short kys faggot

This is the cringiest shut I've seen in a while.

Not that much, but when you consider that there are more guns in these states than people; it's not wrong to assume that they'll be able to hold their own again some people with sharpened signs and a few aborted fetuses for food/biowarfare

If Black Lives Matter was like the Boston Tea Party, they'd first try blockading police stations, and then when that fails, they'd rush into a police station and throw the cops out.

Well, they'd try. They'd actually get shot. But up until that point, that would make the two movements comparable.

Don't forget sword wielding neckbeard cucks

>thinking the political party is the same as the event

Oh no liberal got asshurt
Kek!

The saddest part is that I have yet to see a well thought out, calm and factual explination come from a liberal on why Trump was worse (

Not, pointing at the irony.. if it's so uncivilized then why did they name a party after it

>thinking a third party is even relevant
Also, it wasn't uncivilized. The difference between the tea party and what's going on now is it was British tea that they threw away, meaning they cost the British government money. What these "protesters" are doing is destroying and damaging private property, costing citizens money and doing absolutely nothing to the people you're trying to fight

Military fag here and not a Trump supporter in the slightest. Eat dick gay boi.

Man I envy you. I wish I could live in perpertual retardation all day, but unfortunately I have to go to work, pay, bills and actually be informed on the current state of politcs.

>a third party
It part of the republican party sir. And that tea belong to the East India Company, not the British government

Every one knows the Indians did that

Reguardless, they aren't relevant in any way. The tea was from the east india company, but as a trade item the British government was making a large amount of money off of it.

Still pretty far from smashing a random car or lighting fires in the streets to get back at the government

Don't worry the rest of us will just use you for a human shield

kek

What was it in the end? A message at the cost of private property. You can claim it hurt Britain some but it was still mostly private losses.

Why should I care what the Indians did to some shitty Earl Grey tea? We killed most of them any way

everyone knows they weren't indians, that's exactly the type of shit that went down in dc

Kek well please enlighten me I asked if any one would right here so far no takers

The message was "we don't want your taxes or your tea." Now it's "I'm mad that my candidate didn't win so I'm going to act like a fully grown child and riot"

The tea party actually accomplished something, it worked towards starting the revolutionary war. Smashing a car and throwing rocks in windows doesn't accomplish anything besides getting people to hate your cause even more

Now the message is we don't like you, most of your picks for cabinet, you have done nothing to try to unite the country, only talk about how you won popular vote.

So you spread your message of wanting to unite the country by dividing it even further?

You know Trump supporters openly said they would rise up in arms if Hillary won right? You immense faggot

It's not up to us to unite, he is supposed to be our leader faggot

lel nice

What, like 2? Just because some random trump supporter said that doesnt make it happend

Well, if that was the case and hillary won, they would be just as retarded as the people rioting right now, I don't think anyone is denying that

and 1000000s of hillary supporters said they would move out of the country if Trump won. yet they are all still here...

>It's not my job so I won't do it
>wtf why is no one doing this
Jesus christ you people are retarded. You want something done do it yourself. Quit relying on everyone else to fix shit and complaining when they don't when you have the power to fix it yourself

To counter your point, 2 people smashed a car during a multi-million person, otherwise peaceful, protest. Dense motherfucker

This is pretty cringe

I don't believe they were nearly as serious as the fucking idiots who said they would commit hate crimes

Also, yes it is up to us to unite. He can tell us to, but he has absolutely no real power to unite the nation besides persuading. Take some fucking responsibility for once in your life

they all said they were serious, clearly both sides are full of shit and all talk.

Link or cite please. I call BS

>I don't believe
Shit argument right off the bat

Wow its almost like the extremist vocal minorities of both sides don't actually represent everyone

Hey, well, he does have Xcode pinned to the dock.

vet fag here, dont be a dumb boot, plus trump is actually your boss so you better fuckin respect boi

yeah but that is no fun.

Lol you have to be triggered to see Trump is a POS

One of his 'handlers' recently came out and explained how he is already bored with presidency, sits around watching cable TV all the time. He is incapable of being wrong, has to be pulled aside and told in private, even then he resists. He was reading negative tweets about himself during the inauguration, and got triggered during. This man is a child and you were definitely a blind idiot if you voted for him

This is a bad time to be even left-leaning. Wheres my conservative hat?

Must be hard signing all these executive orders when he's just sitting around watching TV all day
>nice sources

I'll dump some I saved from Sup Forums on election night

It's quite sad how people are turning Sup Forums into Sup Forums because they are getting overthrow by the liberals at Sup Forums. Go push your agenda elsewhere.

U mad bout that property damage?

if she was truly fearful, she would carry a gun, not pepper spray.

That's what's been happening the entire time?

Hes probably not a liberal if he's in this thread. That post was just fucking gay. I know plenty of liberals in the military. Its not an accurate representation of the different voters. Really republicans are mostly pillbillies

Last one, I'm sure there's triggered fucks I'm here now

No he doesn't
Tea was destroyed specifically because of the tea tax
Jerome stealing johns stereo isn't protesting anything

PHP fag detected

mffw

that pic made me lose my fuckin shit
10/10 kek