So I cheated with my Boyfriend by sharing pictures of myself naked with other people...

So I cheated with my Boyfriend by sharing pictures of myself naked with other people. I did it because i was lonely and they were giving me attention. They made me feel good about myself in that moment. This isnt a excuse. No matter the reason, I still cheated on him.

should i come out and confess?

not really the place for romantic advice but you should probably start about thinking why you needed attention.

yes. he only has himself to blame if you required a level of attention he wasn't providing

No unless you plan on doing it again. If so you should probably end the relationship.

Show butt and I'll tell you if it's worth his attention or not.

Oh but im very clingy and overly attached. it's not just his fault. its mine too.

is this Kitt?

Not really...

Yea you might as well. My ex did this, because I didn't text her in the middle of the night

Yes. You should do the right thing and confess. You dun goofed, and he'll probably backtrace it at some point.

You should post those pictures so we can judge for ourselves if you cheated or not

You've already shared once or multiple times. Why not give us the pleasure of showing yourself off here?

tits or gtfo

TITS OR GTFO!!!

You know the rules.

Tits or gtfo

THE RULES ARE THE RULES YOU STUPID WHORE.

TITS OR GTFO

alissa?

I second this

That's not exactly cheating. Just another thing that you do not do while you are "exclusively" with someone.

Yes, you should tell him, and maybe you should take some time off to "get right with yourself," before you consider getting back into any relationships.

Something is obviously wrong, or you wouldn't need to be using nudes to fish for attention from random people.

These niggas know what's up

You should start by posting the pics here and then we will judge if we advise you or not.

There aren't any women on the internet you stupid whore.

Tits or gtfo

It's alright, your boyfriend's already ogling other women and making them feel special as we speak. You're nothing special.

one last time, tits, or i post gore

i feel like youre this chick i know in kamloops cause i think i saw her sketching that drawing. you go to tru?

bump for pics

also you should tell him

show pic

Bump for pics. Also your use of your nudity to obtain validity is a sign of your own instability and you need to talk to your boyfriend so he can rightfully dump you and you go after the mental self-improvement you need before you get a happy relationship.

Or get a partner that lets you do that kinda thing. But then he'd be a cuck.

It isnt strictly cheating but then again what is cheating? I usually define it as something you wouldn't do in front of your partner. Or want him to know about. And as for telling him, well I think good relationships are built on trust and honesty. But it's up to you. I would worry more about the need for extra attention. I mean where is your bf in all this? Long distance?

Hey guys. Yeah, ok. I confess. I'm just a lonely, 300 pound gay dude, pretending to be a girl. Sorry.

If so, what a bizarre, pointless little troll. Where is the kick?

Lela?

BA?

That's called "Seeking external validation" and denotes an emotionally immature personality.

What's happening is that you are used to your BF's attention. It isn't giving you the emotional hit that it used to because you've gotten used to it, so like any junkie, you need a new drug or more of the same one.

NOTHING is ever going to fix this but you. You need to learn to accept that the person you are is worthy of love and affection and learn to truly love yourself. Until you do, no matter how much affection, attention, or love a BF shows you it will never be enough because deep-down inside you don't believe you CAN be loved.

Get ya head right, or eventually be pic related.

This.

When did you do this? And when did you start to feel guilty over it?

time stamp your titties, whore :)