Sweet talk me and I will fuck you

>Sweet talk me and I will fuck you.

Can you do it?

b8

Ey bb u wan sum fuk

She's ugly, so no.

I bet you 10 bucks you can't fit inside of my trunk

Brunette Madonna

Looks like a strong breeze would snap you in half. Put on a few, then we can talk.

Do you defecate on the beach?

You'd be surprised how often this results in a nice fuck.

Because, you look like a little pussy.

You know what, no. Any woman who tries this probably has some sort of STD or something that makes it so sane men won't fuck her.

I would love to fuck your adorable face...

Fix your hair ugly cunt

If beauty were shit you'd be all shit.

I hate 'quirky' girls like that.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Tits or
Gtfo with you

I hate the way you look at the camera then instantly blush like that and get awkward. You're nothing to me, remember that. If I had the chance, I'd fuck you but I won't enjoy it. I then will dispose of you like the worthless piece of trash that you are. You will find out I never cared when you try to call the number I gave you and find out it was a fake. You will have dreams about me every night, wake up sweating, heart beating, wishing I had given you a chance, but your frail, fragile mentality masquerading as a typical tumblr bitch didn't get the better of me. I were one of my sex toys from the moment I saw you. And you knew that based on glimpses of my superiority complex that had slipped out from time to time. Yet it got you wet. You wished you could find me and me alone. Only my cock could satsify your insatiable, gluttonic hunger to be utterally used and humiliated. Only I could do that. I was the only one that treated you the way you deserved to be treated, and you loved me for it.

In the last thread you said i looked amazing. Why tease me now, user??

Baby, you're so beautiful. You're my world. You're all I see. You drive me insane every time I see you. I also have schizophrenia, you quite literally drive me insane. Get away from me fowl demon!

let me tell you something.

no girl on earth has ever felt that way about you. not ever.

i dont care abotu you but ill pretend to just like your father did before he fucked you.

OP is gay and depressed, even though he knows the compliments weren't mean't for him, it helps him sleep at night.

now let me tell you something.

wrong.

You're pretending to be someone who gets laid, just like OP is pretending to be a girl. You should meet and have ugly greasy pizza back sex.

You would look beautiful in a kimono Ai-san.
I have practiced long and hard ;) with over 7 different katanas I've collected from my local anime rarity shop, and while there are many 'boys' here, I assure you, I am masculine enough to be your lover, guardian, and man.
*bows*
My brother just moved out of my room, so we will not be bothered, when we make our sacred love.

I do get laid and girls do like to get used by me. Just because you're a beta cuckold faggot doesn't mean everybody on b is the same. Faggot.

What's the catch?