Admit it at one point in your life you enjoyed this show

Admit it at one point in your life you enjoyed this show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2klLy8r8Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=x6VtUEB3krY
twitter.com/realspeedweed?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=eV5TLkfYHuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i like Law & Order the most but this show is decent

i still enjoy the older episodes

why would I hide it?

>The episode with jennette mccurdy getting molested

fapped pretty desu

OG LaO is the best.

LaO UK is surprisingly great too

>It's a Finn and Munch episode

Why are girls into rape murder creepy shit like this? Fantasies?

I don't know man. My grandma watches it pretty consistently

they like seeing the evil men get punished

>Gamergate episode
>Toby Turner comes in

Oh boy I can't wait for the episode they make about him

I have literally never watched an episode in my life. L&O isn't popular in the UK, I don't like cop shows and I find the premise kind of gross.

And I still do. It carried over a lot of the spirit of the original series with hard-boiled detectives intimidating criminals and offering a variety of legal settings to complicate seemingly straightforward matters.

And then Criminal Intent shat the bed by making this fat fuck the lead, being as imposing as Jessica Fletcher at tea-time while offering a criminal POV that, ironically enough, killed all suspense and tension by broadcasting who the villain was, what their motives were, and exactly what they'd do next.

Shit

SPEED WEED

Dude looks pretty strung out there. I guess he really did have a drug problem

Would he kill again?

I watch 3 episodes of CI out of curiosity and my god it's bad. It's like all the bad of law and order but without any of the charm or decent parts.

>It's a subtle reference to Munch's time as a homicide cop in Baltimore episode
Pure cop show kino

>find it gross
Yeah there are a lot of difficult episodes that deal with some pretty bad stuff, its really compelling and its the best LandO by far but I stopped watching after awhile because of the subject matter makes you sick and even brings you to tears sometimes. really painful to watch especially if you have kids.

>it's a rape victim episode
>character is ACTUALLY RAPED and refuses a rape kit
>Character isn't actually raped and agrees to a rape kit

Every time

Was watching season 1 and 2 on Hulu the other day, and one thing I really miss now is the non sequitur court scenes. They were always so campy and overtop, but consistently entertaining. Really helped balance things out in my opinion

>Benson thinks she personally knows what it's like to be raped because her mom was raped and she was almost sorta kinda raped that one time in prison

Also that conversation where she says some girl couldn't consent to sex because she was drunk and then Stabler says the guy was drunk too and she responds saying that doesn't make it okay is one of the funniest things ever aired on television.

Honestly wish Benson left instead of Stabler. Olivia became more soapboxy and annoying than Hawkeye or Brian Griffin as the series went on.

of course. The Gamer gate one is the funniest episode of any tv show ever

I think they were going for a Columbo thing with this show, trying to make Vincent D'Onofrio (?) the bumbling weird detective type, except they completely fucked up.

Lowkey my favourite Sup Forums meme of all time. Under the radar so it never got corrupted.

>It's a Rollins episode

I still do.

At it's best, it's one of the finest procedural dramas still in air. At it's worst it's still campy, schlocky fun.

But it never fully recovered from based Stabler leaving. Best detective, best partner. Amaro could never compare.

Carisi is pretty good, though.

that is great, I am surprised /tv didn't wear that one out. It could get really funny

I don't think I've ever seen a single episode. Oh wait no I think I did once. Maybe... I dunno. My point is YOU'RE WRONG!

highly recommend the gamergate episode to start out with

my favorite

Best thing about the newer episodes is Barba. He's honestly my favorite ADA. All the other ones were so dull in comparison. Novak was a distant second to him, but she could be really obnoxious in some episodes

Isnt that Dr. Chilton from Hannibal?

Novak was the hottest ADA they had. Barba is a cool dude, but I'd rather fug Novak

Sure is

Seagal?

You get a meme

And YOU get a meme

EVERYONE GETS A MEME

No joke though, this shit is fucking hilarious.

it's shit

especially hate the manjawed main actress

Probably gives a mean blowjob with that big mouth.

DUN DUN

>tfw addicted to Brenda

Yeah lad, I used to watch it all the time. I dunno. Something about it just makes it so easy to watch.

The whole show feels likes its become Hargitay's vanity project
>gets a supervillain who is completely dedicated to fucking with her
>briefly in charge of the department
>finally adopts a kid
>not only patches things up with asshole IAB guy but is now also dating him

>The Chris Brown episode
>Except after he gets away with it he kills her later and thats it

I only ever watched it sometimes when my roommates did which was all the fucking time but it was fun if you wanted a series you didn't have to dedicate yourself to.

The original Law & Order has aged kind of well, with Lennie, Jack, and Chris Noth being always good to watch.
It might just be me, but I also like the atmosphere of 90's NY. It's shown pretty often on Sundance TV of all things.

>I also like the atmosphere of 90's NY
NYPD Blue was great for that as well

>That episode where Kylo Ren is a creepy beta stalker

Spot on casting

is that a real thing

GO HOME GAMER GIRL

yes it is.
>Zoey Quin based characters gets attacked at convention
>Detective Rollins finds her battered in the bathroom
>"What happened?"
>"They leveled up"

of course he would've

Hasn't she been directing some of the episode now that Stabler gone?

Who had the more manly face, Stabler or Benson?

yup:
youtube.com/watch?v=x2klLy8r8Ro

I love this show so fucking much

youtube.com/watch?v=x6VtUEB3krY

>Co producer Speed Weed
kek

>Co-Producer
>Speed Weed
what the fuck

holy fuckballs

He wanted to one up Dick Wolf

yes

twitter.com/realspeedweed?lang=en

I've seen I don't know how many episodes of SVU and fucking Speed Weed has never popped out to me until now.

did that guy say redchanit at one point

Wouldn't have expected him to be white

Its one of the best ongoing TV kinos

Don't you dare talk shit about Hawkeye. He is the God of Television

Yes. It's such a fucking bad episode. To the point where it's hilarious, especially for actual anons, given how they depict the !anonymous group.

yeah just seeing that montage of it was fucking ridiculous.

>It's an "open ending" episode

They're using those far too much lately.

Though that one with the woman who couldn't remember if her father raped her was actually pretty chilling.

>tfw there is only 3 minutes left and the jury isn't back yet

Can't disagree Hawkeye is still one of the most memorable and charming characters on televison , but Alda kind of projected his politics a little too much when he took over the show in the later seasons. Not nearly as bad most network shows nowadays

DICK WOLF

>tfw you realize you're projecting yourself onto the predators, and you enjoy seeing them punished because of that

>that whole statement
What a pussy. Ive never cared for MASH

That fit his character tho. He didn't promote himself to general and become the only leading character.

then you have shit taste

>Stop liking things I don't like

Isnt he in the army? How can he not carry a gun?

>What's a Conscious Objector.

He was a doctor with an officer rank. He knew he could fuck around without getting kicked out of the war. That's basically the whole show.

an immature loser

what did he mean by this?

>That fit his character tho.
EhThe Hawkeye in the book and movie was more conservative than Alda's portrayal. Alda made him a lot more liberal and inserted his commentary on Vietnam into the character. It really wasn't a huge issue at first, but it got more annoying around season 9.

Still a great a character, but I'll always be more of a Charles Winchester guy myself

>YALL PIECES OF SHIT CAMPERS

>that episode about Paula Deen killing Trayvon Martin
The new episodes are so funny. I really do miss Stabler though

I never read the book and always say the show as based on the movie, instead of a full adaptation

That does sound funny. Whats that episode called?

American Tragedy
>A celebrity Southern chef shoots and kills a teenage African-American boy that she thought was a serial rapist. But was her life in danger, or was she just an over-reactive racist?

Your grandma still day dreams about being gang raped by a pack of wild niggers.

>Admit it at one point in your life you enjoyed this show.
I admit I watch it all the time

Im not the only one who just watches the beginning of crime shows for the deaths and changes the channel afterwards right?

youtube.com/watch?v=eV5TLkfYHuI

whats funny is how the show is so absurd by default, you can't even tell those are fake quotes.

Oh man, had been a while since I laughed so fucking hard. Thank you.

Lennie + Chris Noth and Jack + Crossing Jordan were the comfiest seasons.

Did you know she's Jane Mansfield's daughter?

These can't be real.

Any youtube links for proof? I use to think this shit was a fabricated meme until John Mullaney did the Ice T bit in one of his stand up specials. Now I don't know what to believe.

>GTA episode
>game is called N Ten City
shows alright with me.