Today I reached a new level of Sup Forumseta

Today I reached a new level of Sup Forumseta

I was finally going to lose my virginity after pretending to be alpha and getting in decent shape. I met the chick at the gym (not bad probably solid 7/10 qt)

I got her to my house, started making out on the couch, she stuck her hand down my pants and we kept making out

The time came to make a move, I pulled down her jeans and her panties and we're dirty talking, she's getting into it, that's when I kneel down and look at her pussy then say

"Would m'lady like me to tongue her woman hole?"

Could physically see her pussy dry up. She faked a phone call from her mom and left

What's the most effiecent way to kms?

Lord, please let this be true.

fucking KEK

I couldn't be this beta even if I tried.

If this is pasta it's grade A pasta

pshhhhhhhh
if true i feel so bads for yous

Holy fuck how can you be this beta?

actually if true i don't feel bad for you. fucking stupid for saying that.

end it

Look at it differently OP, this is a victory. She touched your dick and even though there was no tongueing of her woman hole, you did at least see her woman hole. Moving on up!

Find a new one, try again and don't call her m'lady or refer to her vagina as a woman hole. There is more than one woman specific hole, she might get confused.

OP be more positive and realise that life's not a movie, and at least your first 10 sexual experiences will be a combination of confusing, embarrassing, messy and usually premature to end. Learn to laugh at awkward shit like this and move on. Instead of finding some hoe who you feel like you need to impress, find someone your comfortable with. Then you'll build confidence and all the problems go away.

Side note: don't offer oral sex to anyone unless you know what you're doing. She will not appreciated her cunt getting slobbered all over leaving the stench of cheetos without pleasure while you deedle yourself at the end of the bed and cum like a 12 year old.

The Old Lickaroo 2 - A lick trick boogaloo

Girls don't appreciate a nice gentleman anymore.

you took to many beta cockblockers.

>"Would m'lady like me to tongue her woman hole?"
There is simply no fucking way

>>/r9k/

>/r9k/

This is just fuken fantastic

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

"Her woman hole" lmao wtf bruh hahahah

the most effecient way to kill yourself is this:

Go to the ghetto, find a black woman walking with her arm around a black man, who has his pants sagging and is wearing gold chains around his neck, and ask her, "Would m'lady like me to tongue her woman hole?"

Guaranteed results!

stfu black twitter!

there's some serious samefagging going on here

>'lady like me to tongue her woman hole?"
fucking kek

Rolling for trips

Yeah I dont know Sup Forumsro that seems like the normal reaction to OP
Spaghetti is real