I'm getting evicted Sup Forums....cant pay rent anymore...I really have no one to stay with...

I'm getting evicted Sup Forums....cant pay rent anymore...I really have no one to stay with. I have the end of the month to find somewhere to stay.....I might live in the woods.

Anyone ever been homeless

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12199130
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you have a car?

Where you from?
If you're close you can room with me, but you're boipucci will have to be payment

yes
thx but no thx. If I was going to take it in the ass I might as well whored myself to keep my apartment.

Your loss user, clean bill of health, and nice digs

What city are you in user

Live in your car. I did it for a year in freezing ass Maine. Just keep your positions to a minimum and stay organized, and you'll be fine. Ask me anything.

Pay your rent on time and you won't get evicted.

Fucking idiot.

just wondering
does OP's ass need to be up and ready at a moments notice or is it like a couple of times in the month.

Become a hermit

Sad that it took that many posts to reach the most common sense answer

strawpoll.me/12199130

How did you shower? I can manage going to the mall and shit there.

First I used a portable camp shower from walmart. Then I started using gym showers at a local college for free.

whenever I'm in need of relief.

>I really have no one to stay with.

No friends?
No family?
Not even a cool coworker?

If you're mentally ill, there are a number of resources you can (and should) use.
If you're not mentally ill, you also have many resources... but you don't really have an excuse for having literally zero close social bonds.

I have no social bonds either. It's not unusual.

Find a decent region to be homeless in
I was homeless in summertime Yuma, Arizona
High tailed it to San Diego
It was 123° on the 4th of July in Yuma
Also San Diego has alot of social services for homeless

It happens, its far easier than most people realize. The only way I dug myself out was by starting my own family.

This shit happens OP, you'll get through it. I used to sleep in bushes in the freezing ass cold, now I'm almost normal.

If you got a car, live in that, if you got a camper, live in that, and if you have a tent live in that. It isn't where or how you should live, it is if you want to. Spent time living in a car when I was living with my dad after my dickbag uncle made us lose our place to stay, and then we were able to find a place to stay at my dad's friend who he hasn't talked to in years. Don't be a lazy asshole even after not paying rent.

Fuck that, live in the woods in a car. That's the best way to be homeless. I lived like a fucking king when I did it.

Do what my sister did. She saw an empty house she liked and moved in. She's been there three years. Ain't paid a dime. She has 13 acres and a pond. Find your own house and make it yours. If you pay the property taxes for 7 years it becomes yours.

If you are paying rent you are being fucked to begin with. You have a car, so make your first personal goal to never pay rent again.

Get a job, if you cant find one in the state youre in, then drive to another state, there are places where they are desperate for workers.

Start banking cash while living in your car, you will be able to take care of yourself because you wont be paying to some shitlord.

Save 10,000-20,000, and take out a mortgage on a home in a low cost of living area, you can get a good solid home for < 50,000. Once you own your home you will have security, worst case scenario rent it out and live in your car again.

Once you get to this point /biz/ has all the information you will ever need.

This can all be done within a year. You are free now OP, your grand adventure begins NOW!

kys

No doubt
Just don't be homeless is a super hot or super cold place is all I'm saying
Definitely anywhere with a beach is ideal I'm my book

You don't have a friend with a couch? You don't have any friends at all, do you...?

living in that is better than like 25% of the world's population
which is hilarious and sad

In a few days, Trumpcare will kick in and make you great again.

no but had a lot of homeless meth head friends who lived in there cars or at friends places usually

Car tailpipe + hose + running engine = problems solved

dont u kno where we r faggot??

Best post ever.

do what I did. move into a friend's house, quickly get a shitty job, pay him like $300-450 a month in rent depending on how nice the lodgings are and how much you're home (if you just crash on a couch but you're out all day $300, if he consistently comes home to you passed out eating ice cream in front of his xbox and have your own room with a bed $450), buy said friend very good quality drugs and generally enjoy life, eventually save up enough cash to start renting your own place, boom, there ya go. not rocket science. becoming homeless as a smart person requires being so sullen and stubborn that you make yourself homeless.

If you can't pay rent and save money you're a shit human.

Renting while I have my house built. Tell me it's a terrible decision.

Yeah I have friends though.

How old are you op?

Ever thought of military?