thanks user

Sup, Chocobro? How are you tonight?

now u're not so fast

Kweh.

I almost posted that one!

Glad to hear it. Stay safe. c:

Kweh....

Just came from there bruh.

Are aqua fluffy amphibious, meaning they breathe in and out of the water? (Not them living in and out of the water)

Bump

Now u're not so fast

Depends on headcanon. Generally, freshwater sea fluffs are like otters. Breath air, somewhat amphibious, can hold breath underwater for a short period.

Salt water sea fluffs are more like fish in that they have gills, live entirely underwater and have delicate fins so they can't walk on land.

Come back to Sup Forums after dinner, check to see there is a fluff thread, see there is, I am pleased

Huh, so how come the sea fluff in the comcic I linked had the fluffy in a normal fish bowl? If they were salt water, which looked like, it would need a lot more equipment.

Also, I always thought defaults were one and the same for saltwater/freshwater and could breath in air and water.

So, final question I guess comes down to what headcanon is most widely accepted.

>inb4 benway makes his own new seafluff canon

*on mobile so autocorrect is a bitch

Fluffy, not default

Meh, fluffy is open source science fiction so you can pretty much do or follow whatever you want. We can't say no absolutely unquestionably right answer because this shit doesn't actually exist.

True.

Benway still tries too hard to shoehorn in his headcanon

I hate all the water ones.

This is one of my favorite ones. Forcing the shitrat to say it's happy with its abuse is top notch.

I'll write an abuse story about teaching this little fucker to behave if Chocobro and Spider Dick leave the thread alone for the rest of the night.

Is this loss?

I guess that's your answer.

No story tonight.

Those two dickholes leaving would be right up there with all the trap and coalburner threads disappearing from the catalog.

This is pathetically obsessive. Even for Sup Forums.

Kweh.

fine spidy will leave you alone for a moment then to release your autism.

Go read Hornlarry's stuff on the booru.