Go to you room

>Go to you room
>See this
what do

ask them why they're in my room. get to know them. ask for their pronouns. make them some tea. cuddle. maybe fuck (but only if they want to).

Ask it how it got out of the basement

hey a human being

I HAVE THE NEED, THE NEED TO SEEEEEEED!

I want to smell her butt.

same tbqhwyf

this is obv the correct response to a stanger ass-up in your bed

gag it so i don't have to hear its voice and slam away, throw out the door like DJ jazzy Jeff after i'm done

Tell her to sit on my face and smother me to death.

please god same me too her fuck me

I wanna see her twerk.

Take a deep look into my life and remember all the bad choices that brought me to this point. Then, I will grab a knife and kill myself, because that list is long. So long.

call animal control because there is a beached whale on my bed

Draw my Glock and get that stinkin' Faggot out of my house while making a call to the PD.

if interested go to imagefap and look up deathmetal, she's had several other names. i think her/his real name is damien or some shit.

Her balls seem to hang lower than mine, but that's such a clean looking asshole and shinny bum. If it's offered like this, I'd have a hard time refusing. Hopefully it doesn't moan though, male moans drive me up the wall.

Tell her to wipe better.

Nigga, there ain't no shit on that perfect boipussi.

Probably freak out, who the fuck is she/he why the fuck are they on all fours with their balls dangling inches from my bed and how the fuck did they get in, nigga I don't play no games for all I know that asshole is a death trap and aint falling for that shit.

> "put your clothes on I finished with you ten minutes ago"

>her

>not being ready to go again in 10 minutes

That's a boy. Notice the balls.

I call 'em as I see 'em. I still wanna bury my face in her big butt.

Shoot the faggot obvs that is disgusting

Gay

Throw that faggot out the nearest window then wash your hands with bleach.

That shit gay get the fuck out

Start eating that hole

Shoot that deranged man on the head.

Have a nice talk and later if the oppotunity shows, fuck that big fat ass