Don't video games turn you gay?

Yes, and so does Sup Forums

xD

> xD

Ever played an 18 floor run?

:^) le lemmy face trollering

BASE MENT

This thread went from zero to retard really fast, even for Sup Forums standards

For dubs you really don't know much about this thread being spammed throughout the last 5 weeks. I accept it, if you are rather normie

5 weeks? i just started

(Dubs mean nothing)

I used to play the shit out of this game and completed everything then I ended up getting bored with it with nothing to look forward to doing and stopped playing. hows AB+?

could be better tbh but the mod support made up for it

I don't see this thread spammed very often, but if you say so, but sure i know of spammy threads

Just my experience as player. This thread is posted 5 times a day and people shitpost because of that. OP is long gone, he was out for some quick replies.

But dubs made me reply to you, else I would have ignored you

I heard you get no achievements using mods which sounds shitty I get that its to make it so you can't cheat your way through unlocking everything but having a simple mod that doesn't effect gameplay disable achievements is pretty bullshit

Well, those are not me...
I normally only make 1 thread a day

I am angry, that tyrone is bad at programming and the developer of antibirth told, that implementing their shit would mean hundreds of hours. I am not even mad that plus had no content, because it was focused on user content, but after looking at their lua implementation, I myself got angry, because that looked like a rushed implementation

Antibirth is what they should have done with afterbirth not add annoying ass bosses that nobody wants to fight because of their ridiculous armour. I kind of gave up on isaac and that was really the only game I played for a good period of time but that seems like how it goes for me I find one game that I spend countless hours playing and then eventually find a new one

I am sad, that they will stop after antibirth+.
But at the same time, I also stopped playing. I will wait 3 moths and then try every item and game mod available in steam.

We already had enough news that the creative faggot started a new game and only wants to leave the game to the community

Better than leaving it with just afterbirth it wasn't bad but it just added more useless shit that people don't look forward to or even have a reason to do I'm glad the mod support was added at least so that in theory there will be endless content