My normie friends use the word "cuck" now

>my normie friends use the word "cuck" now

what the fuck is happening

The kind of people who used it uniroinicly initially might was well have been normies.

It's now on the fast track to the meme bone yard like MLG parodys

We've got a normie over here

Calling people "cuck" has become so widespread because the sentiment now is that anybody who disagrees with nihilism and extremist negativism is weak. Human decency is now an undesirable trait. Nothing but degenerates from sea to shining sea.

How about you just accept them for who they are? You know.. like what a friend would do

If everyone is a cuck is anyone a cuck?

haha what? Can I not be friends with someone if I find it funny that extremely derived Sup Forums slang has made its way into the public lexicon?

What an embarrassing and relieving attempt to insult somebody. You're a disgrace.

Wait, you think it was cool use that word at some point?

Checked

ur kidding right? "cuck" was THE word in the know chanfags used around here. Sup Forums was always right and it's a fucking fact that weak men are cuckolded physically and emotionally by their stronger rivals

if you don't hold this point of view you're the exact fucking cancer killing this place you stupid fucking NEET machine

>be me, texting with normie friend
>normie friend is saying how on the forums all the white supremacists are calling him a cuck
>I ask "where?"
>he reiterates "forums online"
>yeahnoshit.jpg
>"yeah but which forums?"
>he says "oh just hip hop and sports forums. Not Reddit or anything, I've heard it's wayyy worse on there"

Jesus christ....

retards misusing the word cuck constantly is what happened.

tbf, popular forums have always been populated by normies. any place of discussion with relatively strict moderation is going to be an indoor normie's watering hole

hey look cancer learned how to type

Yeah but they take it to the extreme where they let this philosophy dictate their every decision. They even go so far as to shut themselves off from science, arts, and philosophy because those fields don't operate on an alpha-beta system. To exist in this paradigm is to reject intellect completely.

It's almost as if they are cucked by the idea of obsessing over what is and isn't exhibiting cucked bhavior. They are cuck cucks.

in your one post you've typed "normie" more that I still ever have, you fucking horrible piece of shit

>shaming degeneracy is becoming mainstream

How is that bad?

Blame it on urban dictionary.

what's wrong with that?

If this is the first time this has happened to you, you're a newfag.

This

You idiots abused it to often it lost all meaning you CUCKS

It's more the lack of education of the online word. Thinking that Reddit is a risque place? Jesus christ I hope he never comes here or he might have an aneuyrism. The thing is he's obviously getting trolled but probably doesn't know it. I'm a member of a few strictly moderated forums myself because those can be helpful resources when you need them since questions actually get seriously answered, but still, it's hard for me to understand how one can be so naive. And then this all after this conversation we had about a month ago where he was trying to tell ME what forums were like (he just started using them like less than a year ago) and then when I told him that I had been an internet nerd since like 7th grade he replied, "yeah but I'm talking forums". Wtf does that even mean?

>IRL cuck detected

For one youve strayed too far from /r9k/, no gbp for you