What are the worst fans in music and why is it present day Nirvana fanboys/fangirls?

what are the worst fans in music and why is it present day Nirvana fanboys/fangirls?

The worst people are girls who go gaga over Tool because their boyfriends like it.

I know that sounds specific but there are like 3 separate ones I know irl.

>
no, i get you
i quite like tool actually, but their fanbase is a fucking mass-scale cult by now

I think the worst fans, and they're hard to discover unless you're sort of a shitty fan yourself, are the ones that just regurgitate pitchfork reviews or the like as their own opinion.

DUDE, DID YOU KNOW THEY USE CRYPTIC MESSAGES AND APPLY THE GOLDEN RULE TO THEIR SONGS AND SHIT? I SWEAR MAYNARD IS CONNECTED TO GOD OR SOME SHIT TOOL IS NEXT LEVEL MUSIC

All fans are close literal shit

>People that make threads about other people liking music that you like or don't like.
>HURR DURR he likes a band I like a band but I don't like him therefore HE'S THE WORST MUSIC FAN EVER BECAUSE I SAID SO.

Fuck dude that exact sentence was said to me (and you know this) in 2003 at a park by my cousin's boyfriend at the time. It's actually why I don't listen to Tool, and never had. The fans just seemed too contrived. This coming from the guy who tried to convince him to listen to country music and rap because I liked Eminem and Garth Brooks at the time.

i mean i like nirvana, just not their fans :)

are these stil a thing ? I thought (hoped) the "Le wrong generation xD rawr" meme was over ?

fanboys/fangirls of any artist desu

desu I see 10x more people talk about how bad tool fans are than I see actual annoying tool fans. been that way for years, it's a meme itself now

Jesus Christ this makes me kek

I get that for Dream Theater but I've seen way more obnoxious tool fans.

I think they're over. The screenshot is from 2012

is there any bigger sign of low cognitive function than "that's just your opinion" or some variation of that when having a discussion?

ICP, innit

Kanye stans are the most obnoxious and highly visible. Anything he does is 'genius' and any perfectly valid criticism of him repeatedly acting like an ostentatious cunt is 'racist.' Fuck em.

they only appear when it's yeezy season. Nivana fans are all year round.

This, they're the worst, I can't count the times I've had this conversation
>"I can't stand Kanye, he's just a fucking nigger ooga boogaing to a computer beat, heil hitler"
>"wtf user are you racist or something?"
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME

kek