Wtf i hate white people now

wtf i hate white people now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
rbt.asia/mu/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Awful fake DNC sock-puppet rap

And this is coming from a Dead Prez fan.

He disses the Obama administration though.

>another shill thread
*yawns*

WILL THIS MEME EVER FUCKING END? IT'S NOT FUNNY I SWEAR

quit shilling your white agenda to keep black artists down

>Sup Forums floods board with Sup Forums b8 threads
>Sup Forums gets triggered by own threads and call and Kendrick talk "shilling"
>mods do nothing
>literally impossible to discuss new Kendrick Lamar album on music discussion board

Great stuff.

this

Is this picture supposed to disprove something?

god bless this post, the mods on this website are literally useless

Why do Sup Forumstards think that kendrick is ideologically radical? Obama is a fan lol

Seriously...

this was from a Joey thread earlier today

what's wrong with posting lyrics?

at least it's not just blatant advertising and shilling like in the kendr*ck threads

quit shilling your white agenda to keep black artists down

do you literally just go through every single thread because you want to b8 someone? i really feel sorry for you if your life is that pathetic that this brings you joy.

who am i trying to bait? i just don't understand why you're against posting lyrics

at least it's related to the music as opposed to just blatant shilling

go back to your containment board please

if you want to talk about being blatant you know that they aren't lyrics so i don't even know why you keep saying that.

all they are are lyrics

i don't know why you keep confusing this

I hate all white people.

what song are they from

No racism outside of Sup Forums!

Oh wait, mods are reddit cucks who won't do anything, I frgot

ITT: literally the same dude posting the same three pictures of gorillas and weeaboo anime bullshit calling kendrick racist. its bretty cool that you get so much enjoyment out of this. you must be a really cool music critic with a really cool youtube channel.

go back to your containment board racist fuck

why can't you argue with anything other than ad hominems (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem : Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is now usually understood as a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.)?

kek the guy calling everyone shills and pretending things are song lyrics is gonna complain about ad hominems.

Kendrick Lamar ft. King Nigger

everybody knows what ad hominem means. how new are you to this board? did somebody in study hall show you Sup Forums today for the lulz? its so le edgyXDDDD to be racist hurrrrrr

KEK KEK MY MOM DOESNT LET ME SAY NIGGER SO I GO TO THE INTERNET TO DO IT KEK HAHAHAHAHA PEPEPEPE

>how new are you to this board?
i've been posting here since 2007

i haven't use the word nigger in any of my posts, are you confusing me with someone else?

i'm not advocating for hate speech here, racism is against the rules anyway

this is my home board

>kek the guy calling everyone shills and pretending things are song lyrics is gonna complain about ad hominems.
why are you still avoiding the facts? all you do is refer to me instead of the arguement at hand.

Stop taking the bait Jesus Christ, it's obviously just one guy getting off on the attention
Ignoring these threads makes them die quicker

Kendrick is so goddamn boring and uninspiring.

t. Black Lives Matter activist

i only listen to kpop and wish i could fuck fictional cartoon characters

stop replying to him, it's for the best

this

what are the facts?
why do you keep referring to me instead of the argument at hand

1 2 3 4 5
I am the greatest rapper alive

Sup Forums is turning this board to shit. You can't talk about Kendrick Lamar without it devolving into political bullshit. Fuck I don't even go on Sup Forums and I still partake in the trolling, and I'm probably the biggest Kendrick fan you'll ever meet.

jesus, fucking disgusting

>the Sup Forums bogeyman
have you considered that it's just Sup Forums turning to shit and not Sup Forums's doing?

have you considered the opposite? quit being a pol shill

i dont really understand how people can think kendrick is some huge racist when the majority of his fans are white

just go away

do you not realize how many self-hating whites there are? you can google search to see the tons of white people calling for white genocide

there's self-hating people of every race

i've probably been on this board longer than you

the board naturally gets worse over time

notice how it's now gotten bad enough that there are posters who unironically think TPAB is a good album, and that it is in any way better than section 80 or GKMC

Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive and yet monotone lyrics, set to simplistic beats and melodies. They take very little skill or hard work to create and are subsequently enjoyed by those with no appreciation of skill or hard work.

Also, hip-hop and rap tend to be something of a catalyst for violent acts committed by these unintelligent, uninspired, unskilled and lazy people (mostly men). Ironically, were one to resort to violence in an attempt to remove said-problem (I can think of a few who'd be first to go), this would negate the argument, entirely. So, the rest of us just put up with hip-hop, rap and their followers.

There are so many wondrous things we've learned we can do with our voices, in unison, with other hard-working people who've been practicing until their fingers bleed, and there are STILL those who listen to people talking over a generic melody and beat? Don't you KNOW this?

Those who "create" rap and hip-hop are an affront to civilization. They're the proverbial "slap to the face" to every man, woman and child who's pushed themselves beyond limits previously thought unimaginable, to achieve heights of success one could only dream of.

Those who willingly listen to rap and/or hip-hop, are the most dangerous of miscreants - examples of de-evolution. In essence, they're "regressing" back to their monkey state and, in my humble opinion, should be put down so as not to infest others with their disease.

I genuinely hope humanity can recover from the plague that rap and hip-hop brought forth.

>tl;dr: rap and hip-hop are crap.

>notice how it's now gotten bad enough that there are posters who unironically think TPAB is a good album, and that it is in any way better than section 80 or GKMC

keep posting this but it's getting old. we already argued it out to its logical conclusion yesterday and you caved so give up.

>i've probably been on this board longer than you
please complain about ad hominems again

Sup Forums's no bogeyman, it's a mentally ill floormate that stops you in the hallway to tell you conspiracy theories

>please complain about ad hominems again
please re-read what an ad hominem is. an ad hominem is a personal attack IN PLACE of an arguement. a personal attack paired with a arguement (which i provided to refute your point) is not an ad hominem.

I don't deal in conspiracy *theory*. I deal in conspiracy *FACT*.

>people need to stop talking about political race bullshit when posting about music about political race bullshit that is marketed as being about political race bullshit and praised by every media outlet because it's about political race bullshit

Patrician.

are those TPAB lyrics?

You ignoramuses need to read some Stirner. Realize race, nationality, and ideology are all non existent spooks designed to placate you. It's all in your head.

i'm a professional music critic with several videos published on youtube.

does anyone have any obscure 2017 albums that they want reviewed?

holy hell are you really this fucking autistic?

Stirner is a spook.

PROVE ME WRONG.

its ancient copypasta, how new are you?

rbt.asia/mu/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive

ITT: people replying to obvious bait

individuals aren't spooks

go re-read the ego and its own

>Make our own pyramids, write our own hieroglyphs
WE WUZ KANGZ

joey = malcolm x
kendrick = mlk

no it's Sup Forums having a aspie breakdown

stirner wasn't a real person.

there's no credible evidence that he ever existed.

Spook.

Why post fake shit

Engels drew a picture of him and Marx shitposted an entire book about him that was longer than all of Stirner's writings combined

but drake's only 6 foot when he's out of the wheelchair

>To Kill a Whitey

Engels is a liar and a charlatan.

Marx was only in it for the booze and women.

Stirner was a fabrication to prop up their dying philosophies.

so wrote stirner's books?

So absurd that it's hilarious tobehonest.

this is a conversation for pol and should stand as firm evidence for anyone who says pol hasn;t infiltrated and ruined mu.

Some back-alley hack who wanted to justify his shitty selfishness.

Go grow some culture, you pleb.

pol is a board for politics brainlet

stirner was a philosopher, not a politician

next?

we all agree Humble is probably the worst thing kendrick's ever released right?

what was mike will thinking with that beat?

>The word "hype" wasn't enough to describe the media assault on the sprawling 80-minute To Pimp a Butterfly (2015), another meticulously crafted album that employed legions of writers, producers and musicians (including jazz pianist Robert Glasper and jazz saxophonist Kamasi Washington). Six people wrote Wesley's Theory, including George Clinton, and four produced it, including Flying Lotus. Nine people are credited as writers for the funk-fest King Kunta, making it de facto a collage. The producers threw in more live instruments, resulting in a sound that is more revivalist than innovative, but also a sound that helps the general theatrical atmosphere. For better and for worse, The Blacker the Berry is the epitome of this emphatically pointless but fashionable avant-jazz-rap music. I begins as an olf-fashioned synth-pop hit of the 1980s before it begins to sound like a James Brown parody (with the lyrics "the number one rapper in the world" and "i love myself") accented by a jovial piano figure. The best psychodrama is possibly one of the simplest songs, the melodic funk-soul These Walls, and the best political sermon the equally straightforward funk ditty Hood Politics. But the music is secondary to the histrionics and it doesn't matter that the catchy and danceable Alright stands in opposition of the industrial beat that derails Momma, a fact that could account for at least eclecticism. This is a superficial and, ultimately, middle-of-the-road album from an artist who lacks the visceral energy of Public Enemy and Tackhead while also lacking the poetic depth of Kanye West and the musical genius of El-P. He tries to be all of them at once, but maybe he would be most credible if he were just himself: a brilliant script-writer of fictionalized real-life stories: the Christian parable How Much a Dollar Cost presents God disguised as a homeless man, and Mortal Man interviews the ghost of dead rapper 2Pac.

>6/10.

hip hop isn't music it's entertainment

Why is Sup Forums so triggered by Kendrick anyway?

mu is a board for music.
stimer is not a musician.

next

>hip hop isn't music it's entertainment
According to all definitions of what constitutes as music, hip-hop is music. If that triggers you, sorry m8

because closet racism that can only be expressed over the internet

stirner influenced nietzsche who is a musician
thus stirner belongs on the board for music.

next.

>poetic depth
>Kanye West
Kek Scaruffi in the face

sorry this is a music board, not 6 degrees of francis bacon.

music posts only.

take it literally if you insist. there's nothing to be discussed about hip hop is the point

have you never listened to TLOP?

stirner made music you gutter dwelling pleb

white people really are the whiniest bitches with the biggest persecution complex in the planet

this is 'the allegory of the cave' the album where did this kill whitey meme come from

>this is 'the allegory of the cave' the album
what? its literally the kendrick wanting to be the BLM mascot album

Proof?

Quit shilling stimer

>complaining about shilling stirner in a shilling kendr*ck thread

Quit shilling BLM

Quit shilling your white agenda to keep black artists down. Fucking whitey ape