What are you afraid of?

What are you afraid of?

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/10/12/health/screwworm-deer-flesh-eating-florida/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

themanyfacesofdeath.blogspot.com/2016/06/death-by-whirlpool-jacob-cockle-usa.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This also infects humans.

I probably should have led with this.

Big ass spiders

I know what you mean. Live in "the bubble" Kansas city. We get houses infested with brown recluse. Hundreds in one house.

Someone say spiders?

women

What kind? I need to know what picture to post.

>What are you afraid of?
Nothing except for drowning. Except I'm not that afraid of drowning. Like I'd go swimming right after drowning and surviving so I'm not that scared.

Being alone.

Kek I was always alone. From birth I was raised alone. You're a pussy by being scared or sad being alone. People suck I don't need anyone. Me and my mind are all I need to keep me happy.

themanyfacesofdeath.blogspot.com/2016/06/death-by-whirlpool-jacob-cockle-usa.html?m=1

Drowning. Yes, he drowned wearing a horse mask.

Keep telling yourself that.

Disease. The possibility of chemical/biological warfare scares the ever-loving shit out of me.

just post whatever

i said i'm afraid of women, not JPEGs

Trust me I've been alone for nearly 2 decades. And all I need is music and my imagination and quality entertainment such as reading, writing, drawing, watching tv and movies and gaming. I can do it all in my own house. I tell people to go away since I'm happier by myself. I'm better than you because I can cope with loneliness while most people such as you can't.

It's more of I was alone at one point and I was okay with it.
But I made real friends that aren't shits. Don't get me wrong they can be the biggest shit in the world but they got my back and I got theirs.
I just don't want to be alone anymore :v

I'm not afrait of that shit, i just think is fuckin gross

I am terrified of wasps, other insects too but not as much, demons and fear of being alone my dude

Sure you're better than us with being alone.

you live in a bubble?

i'm afraid of never have a gf or someone who'll have sex with me

High quality insecurity here lul

I bet that has a really painful ass sting however it doesn't have the traditional yellow and black stripes so it's not as scary and I'll hopefully never have to encounter it in my lifetime

"The bubble" is what exterminators call parts of the Midwest which have infestations of both brown recluse and black widow.

Exactly. I'm not sad from being so isolated from people or anything. I want to be away from society since most of society are dumbasses anyway. Nobody can do anything right and the best part of it is that I can just look at the world slowly kill itself while I'm alone safe. Nobody can be sane after being so isolated unless they were raised to be isolated like me.

Have you lost your virginity user? how could you?

Not insecure just honest.

its worse to have had a gf you lost then to never have one at all trust me.

If you're not afraid of it then stop talking about it. This is a thread about fear. I'm not afraid of half the stuff posted here.

I like to brag to people how much better I am than they are. So what are you going to do about it?

That's from hair removal

this gives me a fresh new perspective on the autism of doctor who fans

Stone Angels are overrated too.

No. It's infected implants I believe. The image triggers trypophobia

Ah yep my bad. I find that stuff gross but not frightening to be honest

Take it back. Reeeee

I guess they're scary if you grew up watching it but I saw them for the first time in my late teens and while I bit scary they're hardly as frightening as people make them out to be. Same with the gas masks, the ending ruined it for me.

Developing alzheimers if i reach old age, losing the ability to walk move on my own, the open ocean, and women.

Im afraid of myself

Maybe you have a toxoplasmosis infection. That can dull innate fears such as trypophobia

being stuck in a psych ward for life.

It would be soo hard to convince them i'm not crazy.

I'm not scared of them though, I just think it's gross. Same way someone could hand me some animal organs, still gross but not scary.

That's some bullshit.

27 here, have friends and I'm not that socially weird, really. It's a religious thing for me. I don't hate women.

So no girlfriend? You're 27 and you're not making babies for god?

>So no girlfriend?
Not in 8 years. I have plenty of female friends I see as sisters though.

>You're 27 and you're not making babies for god?
That's right.

I'm scared of being forgotten after I die.

8 years? That's a bad dry spell. I'm guessing it's not 100 percent voluntary

I never got this fear, why would you care? You're dead. Even some of the greatest people on earth are forgotten to the modern day person even if they literally played a part in a world changing event or discovery.

Because there is no heaven. Your legacy is all that will remain.

deep water.
objects in water.
heights.

but why would you care? Just strive to make some little impact among people you care about and hopefully they'll think of you fondly for another 2 or so generations.

That's what he means. That he won't be remembered for that period. That he will be forgotten in less than a generation. Only family members vaguely remembering him.

Nah. I've gotten really close, but I don't want to have sex with anybody. It's mental for me. I feel morally and spiritually superior to everybody I meet. Not to toot my own horn here, but I'm not that bad looking. I'm pretty confident I could get laid any time I want.

Because if everyone forgets you, you are nothing. You could have basically not existed and it would have been the same outcome

and for the third time, why would you care? If you're dead you're dead. Apparently the user doesn't believe in heaven so he's not even going to notice whether or not people have or haven't forgotten him.

Just seems like a silly thing to be afraid of. I guess some people don't like the idea of not being that important.

Someone should be spreading these around for the lulz

Got a legit fear of gravity. Been sky diving and loved it. It's not a fear of calling nor vertigo or anything like that. It's the fear of a lack of gravity. Like just loss of it and we go flying any which way.

So you're essentially afraid of reality? Since every single person par a few goes through that at some point. I guess everyone's got to be afraid of something, even if it is silly.

Then why aren't you married? Aren't you afraid you're going to die alone? Also what if you're religion is wrong?

Don't you see the beauty in that?

People remember my great grandfather still. They don't much remember my grandfather though. He alienated everyone.

Death is a reality but people are still afraid of it. It's just how you view life is what you are afraid of, since death will happen to everybody but some people are scared and some embrace it

>Wearing horse mask
He deserved to drown

Generally when people alienate people they don't remember them.

Nukes. Any nuke touching American soil is scary due to the radiation, zombies and draft into the military while my family will probably die from starvation. The mood will be melancholy, the soul gone, our fate vaporized in war.

>Then why aren't you married?
Not sure, good question. I like kids and I think I'm ok with them. I just have a hard time being intimate with people. I'm good with being friends, but I don't want to be emotionally (romantically) involved with anybody.
>Aren't you afraid you're going to die alone?
A little bit. I've fantasized about that somewhat.
>Also what if you're religion is wrong?
What if it is? I won't know until the end.

Lmao. Shut up faggot.

what's wrong wit isolating? Not everyone wants to be bothered in life. Usually there is something bothering them mentally hence isolating. Probably bullying or sick sexual preferences like little girls.

Lmao make me faggot

Except a fear of death is fine, we don't know what's fully going to happen, for all we know the bible is right or hell it could just be nothingness.

But a fear of not being remembered? That's just silly. Make something of your life and make people you care about remember you for good reasons and be happy that they do.

Screwworms?

This is why you're going to die a miserable, unhappy asshole in a nursing home someday. If you don't off yourself first.

Death

Ugh someone put that thing as its misery

A sea at storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.

It took 6.5 billion years of chances, mistakes, catastrophes, right choices, courage, cowardice, love, and hatred for you to be here right now.

In less than 100 years you will be gone forever, for all time, never to be again.

>the anger of a gentle man.

Meh

Giant sea monsters in the sea. Massive whirpools, deep sea creatures. Giant eels... Yet i still wanna do diving. I have autism

Bull. Science says that our brains are small pulsing charges of electricity, we vibrate, and have our own magnetic fields - when you die, your energy gets absorbed back into the World where you become reabsorbed into the Earths magnetic sphere. We live on forever.

Holy shit is this peer reviewed?! I'm turning 25 next fall and still a virgin! :o

youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0
this will probably scare you

That's not living. Your brain will be gone. The patterns only function within the computer which is your brain. Software without hardware isn't anything.

>I'm afraid of myself
>OP posts a picture of you sleeping
That would scare me too

Shhh. If he doesn't fall asleep I can't do it.

>Your brain will be gone.
And how do we know that consciousness is only on this plane of existence? When we die, maybe our reality continues for a fraction of a second, but is also an eternity...

Im scared of big perfectly formed titties......I hope noone posts any D:

As you get older your chances do decline significantly. Also your hormones make sex feel better when you're younger. You missed out.

Commitment

Being fucked by a horse