Fb fap thread

fb fap thread

Sad fucks who are scared to talk to a girl IRL, so they masturbate to their photos instead thread.

would permanently fuck girl on the right.

Lots here: 9vy51hbw

tf is this

would cum over their face

Choose one

more of this girl?

make a cum tribute

My friend inside is being cucked.

inside what? am i retarded?

Fap to her?

I want to fuck this girl so bad. Every time I hear her say how horny she is cause her BF won't have sex with her I want to ripped her cloths off.

Ginger tease!

thoughts? rate?

lol if she tells u that shes teasing u prob wants ur dick

Dude I think she'd take anyone's dick. She's my GF best friends so i don't know what to think with her.

These three have made me fap for years! Two on the left are sister. Blonde is a raver I'm trying to fuck now.

if shes ur gfs best friend hands off unless u want to risk ur relationship + hurtin gur gf sorry user i know how it feels

more

wow, moar!

Are you retarted? If you have even the smallest normie character tell this dude that his gf is a bitch who talks shit about him through other guys and teases them aswell. Dude will probably deny but you have at least some balls to act like a decent human beeing.

Hahahahahahahha ha you are on the wrong site faggot!

nice, anything sexier

give me something dude :)

This is one of the last few sites where people actually can give a fuck but chose dont to. If you want shit advice from people that hate you without even known you go back to faggit.

nice

Do you imagine her caring about you?

how?

anyone?

Like sitting in your attic basement that you really loved as a child because you thought it was the cooles place of a house by far, but with time you realised that this place is worthless without someone to share with and the small decorations that you and your parents added over the years become greyer and greyer. So you start by entrenching yourself inside online communities trying to shake of the desire to be touched by someone else in a sensible and loving manner. Resulting in a late but ultimately acceptance that you will probably never experience this basic human feeling and the next best thing is to sith in front of your computer and imagine her beeing with you in this room creating memories and acutally caring about you as a person because you are you.

ohhhh ok ok ... well somethings... xD

She is a beautiful girl true dat. Well user I take it you imagine her caring about you, Do you know her?

Which one? Want any of their fb links?

wwyd?