Hello Sup Forums...

Hello Sup Forums, I have a short story to tell and would like to hear all the Sup Forumsros advice on this subject and possibly if there are any tips to give; then please tell me. I'm going to tell the story from start to finish in greentext but from his perspective.

>Met on PoF
> Told her she was cute, asked if she would add on fb. She added.
> Talked and hit it off chatting about movies and music. Sent voiceclip on phone. She says I'm hot.
>Day or two after voiceclip she starts calling me baby/babe. I respond with such.
> After 1 1/2-2 weeks she picks me up and takes me to the Blueberry Festival. spend 14 hours that day hanging out. glued to eachother.
> I initiated first kiss after the fireworks at the end of said festival.
> Few days later I started going out of my way to meet her near her friends place. Her friend didnt want us over. Did this 3 or 4 times.
> 3rd date we have sex. After that she starts coming over every other day/weekend, she got close to my 2 daughters.
> Tells me how much she loves me each day. Would text me everyday with things she loved about me. everything gr8
> movies, sex, spending time with kids, going to "haunted houses" and such, restaurants.
> She would always ask me who i was texting or talking to when i was not.
> one night i had a gut feeling to look at her phone. So i did, and found texts between her and an exbf who she was buying a car from. At first did not think much of it until i saw she was calling her baby and he was calling her lover.
> I confront her about it, ask if she is still talking to him. She says no.
> Show her her own texts, she tells me she planned it out to see if i was snooping or not.
> days later, i had forwarded those texts to the exbfs girlfriend. She blocks me on everything. She takes her relationship status down.
> Go to sleep with the mother of my children, assuming she was over me.
> She comes back; so i tell her what i did with my exgf, she claims she will commit suicide, and cries.

cont.
> We had gotten back together, things eem peachy until we have a fight. We say hurtful things to eachother.
> She tells her family what i said, and they hate me from then on. Later that night she said she could not get back with me and she goes to a bar.
> Calls me later on at the bar, says a man tried to grope her while playing pool. Asks why i said mean things to me and asks to be my friend.
> I declined her friendship.
> She comes over the next morning, and we have makeup sex and get back together.
> She lies to her dad everytime she comes over, telling him she goes to a friends house.
>I had suspicions she was hiding something from me.
> Go to check her phone and a lock is on it; she catches me doing it and storms out the house angry.
> After she left i blew up her phone to try to reach out to her but no answer.
>days go by and hear nothing. Then she responds telling me to move on.
> So i proceed to try to get her back for a month and a half. No contact all that
> All she says is we can be friends and she says she dont know what future holds. Dont know if she'll get back with me.
> Manage to get her over a couple nights in a row which i try to sleep with her to get her back with me
> Doesn't work.

Sup Forums I could really use some advice for my friend, or any opinions you may have. I will keep posting all the r34 i can until I get what i need. Please enjoy some of my collection, I got it from most of you :)

Post the rest of the comic

Am doing so.

What the fuck its saying the files are too large? 2mb is seriously the limit?
going to post a different r34 comic then if you guys don't mind.

captchas are a bitch. Come on Sup Forums give us something please.

Lost track in your story tbh. Sounds like both women are habitual cheaters and idk why you're trying to get with either of them

I brought this up to him several times. He keeps saying he's in love and doesn't really care.

So... This is for a friend ?

Yeah he 100% needs to just drop both of them , unless there is a lot more to this story. There's really not much else to say .

I've had to chase a woman before, but not someone who would cheat on me.

Damn I fucking miss this show. There should be comics coming out soonish.

Also moar plz!

not much else to his story user. Any way to get this woman back with him and get her to maybe stop her shit? I know i told him he cant change her, only she can. But he doesn't care.

Not really. Some people stick around for money if they're not in love, but that won't stop them from cheating .

If she's older than 25 and still doing it , it's going to take a lot more than talking to get her to change

He hasnt been able to get her to even talk to him( which is what he wants right now). Its been 4 days since she last texted or talked to him. He wants to know if the "no contact" plan would maybe work this far in. I've already had him do this though, because thats what got her to even come to his house 4 days ago( the last he heard from her).

Oh and she is 31 btw. he and i are both 26. We went to school together.

She's not going to change due to anything he may do. At this point something major must happen in her life. I would'nt count on anything soon. If ever at all.

also i forgot to mention she HAS said something about having a problem with his lack of a job. He went 4 days now without contact until just an hour ago when he asked her if there is another man in the picture, then almost immediately asked if she would come out tonight or this weekend.

this is 25/29 guys. I'm running low on this comic but fear not for your dicks as I have more comics to share. Just give me more to say to him. Got him pacing around right now drunk after telling him what has been said this far.

Okay, just caught up on the story.

It sounds like he's honestly in a very unfavorable position. Best case scenario he would abort his interactions with her and try to get back with the mother of his children. That's the path that's most likely to result in happiness - even if all she and he do is tolerate each other, its best for the kids, and they are what will bring him joy.

Failing that, as is usually the case, he needs to grow some balls and hold out. MUCH EASIER SAID THAN DONE. Obviously. But it sounds like the reason why she was able to keep up the hard face for a month and a half was that he kept texting her and she knew she had all of the power and could keep stringing him on.

Meanwhile, he needs to get a job. That's the most basic way a man proves himself a man and increases attractiveness.

As to the cheating problem itself, he is currently in far too weak a negotiating position to demand that she stop and push for some sort of system that will ensure this. I would recomend he pulls his shit together as best as possible, ignores her, and waits for her to come crawling back. Only then will he have the advantage.

There are more cucked ways to go about this if you are interested but, as a fellow male, I'd say it is demeaning to your friend.

moar zone x orc boy!

the files are too large to post. Sometime later today I will resize them and post with a progress on how he is doing and such, perhaps links to his exgfs fb and more info on all of us.

Btw, happy to go in to the more cucked options, but need your thoughts first and need to know how desperate.

took the words from my goddamn mouth. thankyou user. He's back out here now listening to you guys' posts. Let me hear those "cucked" ways though as well, I would like the laugh and I'm going to tell him them anyways as a joke.

29/29 here
end of gravity fucks guys. wish i could post more polyle for you, here's some

down a dangerous road you go

oops thats the next one in line :...

heres 29/29 of GF

tell us please. :) He is desperate and honestly i will find humor in the tactics you speak of.

Okay well in any of the scenarios with a remote chance of success other than straight up going to her and saying I'm okay with being your bitch - up to and including sucking your other dude's dicks - he needs to get a job.

There is no way to have ANY dignity in this situation while unemployed because it takes away all of his cards. I get that he is clearly not emotionally stable right now cause he's clearly torn up about this girl. But there is no way, cucked or not, to get her back without a job.

I do need to know exactly how desperate he is. Does he love her to the point that he cannot imagine life without her? Does he just not see any other prospects? Or is she just the most convenient piece of ass around? (I doubt its the latter but I want a feel for it before I provide plan C options)

He just said.

"All of the above in my....... opinion."

You realize of course that those are mutually exclusive? You can't be madly in love with someone and be unable to imagine life without that specific person while simultaneously lazily feeling like you probably can't be fucked to find anyone else?

You're breaking my balls.

also he posted a lie on his facebook page about getting a job so far and thinks she has read it and "knows he is working".

He says he is going to go "no contact" and also "tell her he has a job".

okay after reading the options over to him he says it is A. he cant imagine life without her.

Okay. First, and not to be too blunt but if you want this to work, first, pull your shit together. Do you really think pretending to have a job is a sound strategy? Let's think not even 2 but 1.5 steps ahead. She hits you up, says she wants to hang out again, best case scenario you fuck, she hangs around you, and immediately realizes you were bullshitting about the job. Suddenly the tables turn and SHE is the one with moral cause to tell you to fuck off, etc. Come on dude. It's this half-assed attitude that reduces your appeal and sabotages you. This must permeate through your whole life. You gotta rise to the occasion on this one bud.

You need to reframe this issue as one that is about you. Internal locus of control. She doesn't control how you feel, instead, you have decided that you want to have her. YOU are the agent, she is the object. You are the one who has decided that this is going to happen, so you are going to live life like you are the one who is in control.

Get a job. I mean this with no scorn. When I was younger - I was struggling with depression, etc. etc. It was bad. There's a story to it if you wanna hear it. But now I'm in a position where I decided to take a week off and go out of town and I'm screwing around giving advice on B. Things get so much better when you decide to take control.

After getting a job and demonstrating that you are in control -

Do you have any other girl you could use to illustrate that you are capable of getting ass without her?

That tactic is basic but wildly effective in situations like this.

Have you actually managed to go a whole week without hitting her up?

That is crucial to showing you control your own dignity and makes you much more attractive.

More to come, standby

Long-term plans that are generic before you answer these questions.

Cucked options -

Get a job.

1. If you're particularly desperate you could, as I said, say you were "a jealous anti-feminist" for looking at her phone and make up some BS about how she has the right to do whatever she wants even if you two are together. Don't do that.

2. After getting your job, save up for something very romantic and also indicative of your earning power. Whatever that may be. Make a huge gesture, show up with a limo, etc. She seems to be the type that would respond.

Not cucked -

1. Get back with your kids. (Most alpha red-pill thing possible)

2. Find another girl, make sure she knows about it.

3. Ignore her, flaunt your successes on facebook, wait for her to come to you.

These are much harder and probably feel like they will fail. But they are the only options that will likely remove the problem (1) or provide a long-term solution to the problem (2,3).

Happy to provide a more detailed approach to 2,3 once you answer those above questions.

I honestly wish you well. I know what it is to love someone who seems above you. But the whole problem lies in that perception that they are above you. Sounds like a platitude now; I get it. But overcoming that is the only way to win.