What does Sup Forums think of A Moon Shaped Pool now that it's almost a year old?

What does Sup Forums think of A Moon Shaped Pool now that it's almost a year old?

Listened to it again last week. Solid, feelsy album. 8/10

It's a good album. Highlights for me are Ful Stop and Burn The Witch. I like how Radiohead take different approaches to their work, and AMSP is no acception. It's good, but not their strongest.

I liked it initially and it's grown on me more since then. It is the fullest sounding album they have with the strings and what not, making it feel like their most mature one yet.

Hard for me to revisit, due to ~mental problems~
but I've heard a lot of good things from friends and strangers around my city
people really like Radiohead all of a sudden idgi

Too comfy for Radiohead imo. It is very lush and beautiful, but the edge is almost gone.
There are some good songs though, that's for sure, real earworms too. Decks Dark, Glass Eyes, Identikit, Present Tense.

2016 was good for comfy music, with both AMSP and Blonde.

I usually don't listen to it much nowadays (TKOL and In Rainbows are my goto-s for now), and for comfy music I go for Blonde or The National.

anymore songs like daydream i really enjoyed that one

If they just fixed the track order instead of going for the alphabetical meme then it'd be better.
Also if they included Ill Wind

AOTY for me

I really like that track, shame it didn't make it onto the album.

Daydreaming definitely feels like a classical arrangement, something akin to Moonlight Sonata, so I guess you can dig in that direction. I'm not versed in it though so can't give any recs.

Harry Patch (In Memory)

I think the last time Radiohead showed any real edge was Hail to the Thief. Not that that's a bad thing, I think it's very difficult to stay edgy during the more mature years and not sound retarded (Green Day)

I meant edge more like "energy". There was definitely tons of energy on both In Rainbows and King of Limbs, but on AMSP it is so subdued that it feels more like a background music than something you can groove to.

Dunno bout you but I grooved the shit out of Ful Stop and Ill Wind

Identikit, Decks Dark, Present Tense, and Ful Stop are definitely fairly groovy, I for sure grooved to them.

Spectre also fits into the tracklisting

Still haven't listened to it

You should, it's a very good album, but it's also pretty feelsy so be prepared.

My favorite Radiohead album.

same

but that changes a lot

I hate it because it reminds me of the fact that a year has passed and I still don't have a single person to talk to

also Radiohead sucks anyway