Does he have dementia? Being serious here

Does he have dementia? Being serious here.

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2012/06/the-obamas-law-licenses/
youtube.com/watch?v=vspJVmiE7rE&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No he does cocaine, hence why no sleep and sniffing constantly while spewing long winded crazy ideas.

I'm just saying that he seems forgetful and he rambles a lot off topic. Not in a pivot way like Conway, like he's lost.

you fucking faggots better start respecting our president you little cuck faggots

That seems a reasonable explanation. however, this is a billionaire with access to medical treatments not available to millionaires for several years.

But, he's rude and nuts....dont put the pussy on a pedestal dude.

Trump is a kike. Keep worshipping your Israeli overlords.

you must not listen to him then .. it's quite the opposite bitch

Both of my late grandparents had dementia. I'm going to say yes. It's legitimately getting difficult to understand him when he speaks without a prompter.

you should butt fuck a muslim

Is it a hot femboyish Muslim? If yes, sure dude.

you sucked your grandparents genitals

you don't care you'll fuck aids bin laden

What say all you anti-Trumpers move all your stuff over to Sup Forums. This forum should be for perverted stuff, you know?

He's a Birther, Birtherism is about as sane as Flat Earth and Flat Earth would put you directly into an Institution back in the day when we put people in such so I'd say definitely

homo teenagers don't know how the 4 works

I don't like Hillary.

Nothing I can think of is more perverted than that crazy ass POS being POTUS

the sheriffs investigation showed fraud in the birth certificate ... . look it up dumbass

your most likely 13

He's not a career politician. That is what we need. I'd rather have some one that tries to do things for the better than someone that says they will and don't even try except where she can make an extra buck for her self.

So you're OK with a dude who never has had experience in his job doing it?

And that Russia junk, oh boy, interesting year ahead.

He certainly seems demented but I would say that trump resembles the idea of the biblical antichrist

He is the opposite of Christ in every way that matters

Yes especially when the ones with "experience" have done nothing but fuck up everything they touch.

>And that Russia junk, oh boy, interesting year ahead.
Well IF they did that is one thing, but don't forget about what it exposed! The DNC told their party that they didn't give a fuck what they voted for because they were going to do what ever the fuck they wanted. The Democrats just sat there with a smile and swallowed the Democratic National Cock.

the lo infoed
do not realize they are so

Yes. I know. The DNC has some cleaning up to do.

Now stop pivoting. Let's talk about how Putin has Trump wrapped around his finger.

lol @ trying to pin down fascists

It's called shifting rhetoric

>OP mentions Trump without praising him
>CRY MORE LIBERAL FAGGOT #MAGA

Do you need a safe space? Who knew it was so easy to troll Trumptards.

Are you even old enough to vote....?

>I'm literally watching myself become the president right now.

Baron Trump is the clone of Donald Trump who has awareness on who he is. That's also why him and Melania are very close. She fucks Baron and also I believe Baron may have sex with Ivanka as well.

Better conspiracy theory then pizza pedo ring.

you're the kid here, not me

I'm 26....

WHY WONT YOU LEAVE TRUMP ALONE THIS IS Sup Forums WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HIGHLY POLITICAL AND RESPECTFUL OF THE PRESIDENT AT ALL TIMES GUYS

No, he's just a spoiled man-baby brat who can't take criticism.

fake news

>Barack Obama studied constitutional law for 4 years, practiced it for almost 2 years, taught it for 12 years, was state senator for 8 years, U.S. senator for almost 4 years, was chairman on several committees and ran several political organizations before running for president

>"He's a political nobody who served only 768 days in the senate before announcing his presidential campaign"

Lol if you say so

I honestly think the more vocal ones are Sup Forums shills.

I'm going to be really disappointed if trump doesn't swallow the sun and defeat death forever

K.

he also was such a shit lawyer his law license was revoked

incorrect as usual.

Obama let his license expire when he was elected to the Senate from Illinois, and did not renew it.

but you go on with your alternative facts, cletus

>posts ugly trump face
>questions sanity
nah hes kinda being a cunt

>be trump
>at moscow ritz carlton
>presidential suite
>melania is in manhattan
>so bored
>try to fap but can't get it up
>call room service
>order five pubescent prostitutes
>they make you lay on the bed fully clothed
>they're drinking champagne from the bottle
>ridiculing how badly your suit fits
>they climb onto the bed
>jumping like it's a trampoline
>dancing to shitty russian dubstep
>one of them steps on your crotch
>dick twitches
>they're each on their second bottle now
>you tell them obama slept in this very bed
>they talk about how much they hate him
>dick twitches again
>they want to defile the bed so it will be destroyed
>urine starts to flow
>they're pissing all over you
>it's soaking through your suit
>so warm
>a stream hits your face
>dick is titanium
>they notice your tiny bulge and mock it
>one of them has to shit
>squats over your lap and lets loose
>it's runny but there are big chunks
>smells fucking horrible
>you grab a chunk and taste it
>dick is diamonds
>beg them to let you fap
>they make you use the shit as lube
>furiously rubbing micropenis
>they take turns pissing in your face
>unintelligible moans emanate from your mouth
>OOOOAAAAHHHHHHAAAAHHHHHHH
>they're laughing at you
>OOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAH
>HAOOOOOHAOOOOOOHAAAHGHHH
>they laugh even harder
>OOOOB-BAAHM-MMMAAAAAAH!!!!!
>cum buckets
>Putin got it on tape
>faps to it every night

Q:Did Barack and Michelle Obama “surrender” their law licenses to avoid ethics charges?

A:No.A court official confirms that no public disciplinary proceeding has ever been brought against either of them, contrary to a false Internet rumor.By voluntarily inactivating their licenses, they avoid a requirement to take continuing education classes and pay hundreds of dollars in annual fees. Both could practice law again if they chose to do so.

factcheck.org/2012/06/the-obamas-law-licenses/

>(((factcheck.org)))

RON PAUL SUPPORTED THE GOLD STANDARD AND THE DISSOLUTION OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE. DONALD TRUMP ALSO SUPPORTS THIS. GLOBALIST SCUM BEWARE!!!

Let me guess, you think Infowars is a good news source...

This.

user SPEAKS THE TRUTH

no you're just an enducated liberal cuck

This. All fucking day this.

Death to the Federal Reserve!!!

samefriend harder, samefriend.

Is there any proof of this

Google it friend. In 72 hours Trump has changed the world. Imagine the next 8 years...

Nothing. there's a couple articles that show that the fed are concerned about the interest rates but nothing groundbreaking or revolutionary

fake news again

Look again at the people he's surrounding himself with. Not to mention he's been quoted. Plus, you don't come right out and say your going to destroy the globalists main weapon of oppression. They WILL kill him if he says something like that.

Look into the final weeks of Kennedy's presidency leading up to his death.

What exactly has leaded him up to death?

He tried to stand up to the globalist crime families namely the Bushes. They killed him for it.

different fag

I dipped a toe into infowars recently. suprised I still have my foot. they claimed cnn explaining the concept of the designated survivor and line of succession to the presidency was trying to encourage a terrorist attack at the inauguration. there should have been a banner ad for tinfoil hats.

Ok...Well it's official now.

You're one of those crazy dumb fucks. Let me guess, 9/11 was an inside job too? Jesus.

Do a bit of research if it interests you. I'm just relaying information. What is interesting is the sockpuppet campaign being run on Sup Forums right now.

Why would you need sockpuppets on an anonymous board?

9/11 was actually done by gov.

Check out this channel. This nigger has the right sentiment
youtube.com/watch?v=vspJVmiE7rE&t=0s

im sorry but thats not how things work.
Sometimes you just reach a point where medicine has no better treatment no matter how much money you have.

Something he can do is support research into dementia or partake in a trial to get early access to unproven medication.