This autist Mike Matei has a huge dick

>This autist Mike Matei has a huge dick

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Mike_Matei/status/822056623053086720
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Matei's dick is twice the size of mine

I'm a big fan of yours, James

Who cares? When surveyed, most women agreed that 7 inches is the perfect length. 10 is literally too big for the vast majority of girls.

>measure goes 1inch last actual penis
What a retard
Doesn't matter. Women will still want it more than a 7 in her.

I'm only 6.5 and I've had that problem before too.

I'm sure there's women out there who really do need giant dicks but on average unless you're really big or really small it doesn't matter. Most women can't tell the difference between 5 and 7

Yes he cut an inch off the measurement. So he's more like 9 inches which is still huge. He doesn't look completely hard though

It is probably cause he can't get it fully hard. Which is why he gets offended if you mention anything about his dick he goes all "muh size muh size". it's worthless if it can't get hard enough.

Who is this guy and why should I care?

that may be true. either way he has a humongous penis

Mike Matei on YouTube. He has a 10 inch penis. You shouldn't care

It's a depth of perception trick caused by a 2D photo. (like many hunters trying to make their game look bigger). Hide dick is most likely 4"-6" away from the desk, giving the illusion it is huge when it really isn't. Note how his balls are above the desk

Same here, 6.5 inches and made girl bleed once and she told me not to go balls deep anymore

his cockhead is also on the desk so the ruler is on the same level as his dick

Is this real? I'd like to think its fake but mike Matei is a retard so who knows

Jealous much? Its obvious its well above 8 inches at the absolute least

It is real

It's big if you have a baby dick. I didn't realize that was a penis. I thought that was a cocktail wiener.

I'm saying that that penis is fucking small.

That's a joke tape measure you can buy on aliexpress, 10 inches is like really 6 or inches on it

it is real, but he deleted it. you can even see the same ruler in his other tweets
twitter.com/Mike_Matei/status/822056623053086720

Someone should call him out. I refuse to make a social media account.
Doesn't change the fact he can't get fully hard, he's using depth perception, and the the tape measure goes in inch past his dick.

Holy shit

Looks like the ruler lines up to where his dick is attached to his body.

And that would be a fair measurement. Even if he is cutting a little off it's still a big dick

Why are autists so well endowed though? Back in middle school I walked into the bathroom once and one of the special needs kids was running around with his pants off with his horse dick flying around everywhere and pissing on the floor. I turned around and left and haven't spoken of it since.

don't think the stubble is the right size in the picture for a cock that big...

seems he grooms/trims

That photo is an illusion and I can prove it. That tape measure is a green lufkin tape measure; the width of the tape of is 25mm. So if you compare the tape measure width to the width of his cock it is like 5 tape widths which would be 12.5 cm in width... you do not even need to know the width of the tape... if you turn the tape in pic to measure the cock width then you can see its like 5 to 6in in width; thats inhuman and impossible and doesn't even look right.

The lufkin is a different ruler than what he used. Look at the black lever. They are different.

I was also just able to estimate the real size based on scales and his cock is really about 5in

you faggots.... his dick is higher than the table, and the distance is adding 3 to 4 inches.
>be faggot
>take pic of dick, put the clouds in the bacgroung
>wait for boeing 747
>proof dick is bigger than jumbo jet
>you believe it

Even if its not, most standard tape measures of that size have a tape width of 2.5 cm. So yea...

So many jealous guys here.

fake lol

Use sna,p,ch,at,y,,com before it gets patched fellow Sup Forumsros!
Share pics that you got here

i wish this wasn't clickbait spam, those titties are beautiful

As if any 5 year Olds vagina is longer than 6.5 inches

>Goes to sna,p,ch,at,y,,com
>Enters school's hottest girl's name
>Gets free nudes