Someone please for the love of FUCK attempt to explain to me why everything SUCKS SO FUCKING BAD these days...

Someone please for the love of FUCK attempt to explain to me why everything SUCKS SO FUCKING BAD these days. It's the year two thousand and seventeen and humans are just FUUUUUCKED.

New music - terrible
New movies - absolute garbage
The government - absolutely fucking HORRIBLE
People - all shitty
The internet - miserable
The god damn weather - awful
Women - for fucks sake...

What's the solution? Should I kill myself? How do we fix this?

Here are some tits for ya.

you remember that episode of south park where Stan sees everything as shit? yes that's real. smoke some weed, become a stoner. it's what I did

>The internet - miserable
The memes have never been as dank as they are now.

Stop being a normie and look for new music

The memes are horrendous. No taste, and no strength behind them anymore.

when was the last time you got laid?

Have you heard of Islam dear brother? Islam can help make your day go from bad to good.

I have to agree these memes are very stale.

stop your bitching. we live in the most peaceful era in all of human history.

I've seen LA LA land 6 times in the last week? Try not to be an emo ass bitch next year

thats just your attitude about it.
your world view is a reflection of yourself buddy.

Pic related, It's me

Everything is horrible? That is how you see it. Only you can control how you perceive things as odd as that may seem. The problem is you are closed minded and just label things "shit" , or "bad" and give up. Instead, force yourself to do something for longer then you normally would and try to relate in any way if possible. If you can't relate or enjoy then ur a fag lol faggot bitch nigga

Maybe y'all weren't paying attention to the election this year.

That's EXACTLY how I feel. I'm Stan Marsh. I was a stoner up until last year. I used to smoke A LOT. Doesn't quite do it for me anymore. Gives me anxiety, paranoia, all that shit. It's a bummer because I loved smoking weed.

Memes are fucking shit, bro. There's just an overabundance of memes these days, so you THINK they're dank. Prove me wrong, post some dank shit my guy.

You're not going to believe me, but tonight.

Get laid user. You'll feel better. Tell him to reach around as well.

stop your bitching. we live in the most peaceful era in all of human history.

instead of killing yourself, why dont you kill the people that makes the world so shitty ?
the ones forcing the music to be so bad, forcing the movies to be shitty, controling the government through money, pushing agendas that makes everything else so bad...
make the world good again, user

I understand that logic, but at the same time, it's bullshit. Do we really have complete control over how we perceive things? Maybe I am a little close minded, but I try to relate to everything, I really do. I just can't do it. I've tried to relate to new popular music, and it's shit. Hollywood can barely come up with original ideas these days, and they spend hundreds of millions of dollars on movies. Think about that for a second....$200 million dollars for a single fucking movie. Then the movie bombs and it's like "lol oops." Meanwhile, the US is run by Donald mother-fucking Trump, of all people. A man who wants to build a god damn WALL along the border of Mexico, despite the fact that most immigrants come here by plane and just overstay their visas. A man that does not believe in climate change, and once said that the Chinese made it up to fuck with us. And in his ONE week as president, he has already managed to fuck things up a bit. People are all fucking stupid and complete cowards. You can't just force people to try to enjoy things. It doesn't work like that.

You have a sense of appreciation for irony as I can see from the sticker on your mirror. If you apply that sense to the general fucked-ness of the world you should be able to endure, and maybe even chuckle at our collective condition.

dude, i think a lot of people relate to this post.
no ones very sure what's going on, one guy said be a stoner,
that's what i do.

that only helps a little, which sucks.
i also get laid, and everything still sucks
like sex doesn't even make it all go away. sometimes it seems like the only place you see
barely still humans is this stupid image board.

and that's literally the most terrifying thing i've ever thought about

you're one of those "idea" guys ain't you?

obvious retard

Stream sudoku

you are one of those "faggot" guys ain't you?

Not all music is bad
Not all movies are bad
Govt has always been bad
People are going to get worse
The internet is full of "mainstream" shit now, and it's all terrible. A copy of a copy of a rehashed copy.
The weather is the one decent thing lately, for me atleast.
Women are becoming more useless as they claim their "equality".

Pop music is usually shit. Hollywood movies are usually shit. Try some slightly offbeat stuff. And foreign films. There is stuff out there that was created by artists instead of by a marketing team and focus groups.

As an example, I like Joanna Newsom's music. Most people won't. But she's different and I get the sense that she is authentic.

I would 100% do that...if I were Superman.

I don't fuck with weed anymore unfortunately. And either way, I don't want to mask the problem. It's still there, and I always know that despite being fucking obliterated.

Sex helps briefly, but it contributes to the other issue of intimacy. I have a pretty strong Tinder game, and usually fuck girls from there, or other online dating sites. But it makes me feel like an awful person that's incapable of ever being in a healthy relationship.

What's terrifying is that ALL of this is so fucking insignificant. We're a speck of dust. We live and we die. That's it. We're nothing.

Obvious.

sorry to say but its always been like this your just now noticing it

Obvious retard

RAINDROP DROP TOP

If everything around you sucks............guess what.

youre right man, your phones eating you alive
basically, and we all dont really have a choice
but to play along. maybe trump will do some
fucked up shit and itll be like anarchy n shit i
think that'd be kinda fun

Not just noticing it now. I've known, I just decided to make a thread about it tonight.

Suck my actual asshole, my friend.

Yeah. The cheap thrill of our impending doom is all I have.

Die.

I SUCK?!?!

Realdonaldtrump here, let me assure assure you I am the unretardedest precedent we have ever had! THE GREATEST! All you have to do is notice how I managed to make a fortune when I started with literally just s slightly smaller fortune.

Who is this slut?

>I SUCK?!?!
You don't necessarily suck, but you may be a catalyst to "suck".
Have you ever been at a party and that party is crankin'. Everyone's having fun. Everyone's gonna get laid.
Then some person shows up and, in 10 minutes, everything winds down. quieter, less energy, and then people start leaving.
No?
Then you're probably that person.
The good news is that you can change that.