Can anyone offer some advice to a shy guy that has a crush on the pretty girl with pink hair that works at my local...

Can anyone offer some advice to a shy guy that has a crush on the pretty girl with pink hair that works at my local ross?

No idea how to go about getting the ball rolling

Looks like pic related

>advice to a shy guy that has a crush on the pretty girl with pink hair
My advice, find someone else. Girls with stupidly coloured hair are fucking retards.

She seems rly sweet tho

Tell her you like her shoes

Kek

But fpbp

Tell us more about the situation op.

Dont be a beta cuck

She Asian?

Have confidence in your self and don't act like a bitch if she rejects you. As for your approach try the classics like hey would you like to grab a cup of coffee when you get off some kind of shit like that. Ironically enough women still dig that kind of crap. If that don't work then shes either taken or a lesbian.

get a gun and trenchcoat and shoot up the workplace but dont hit her, when you find her hiding ask her if she believes in god. This is a 100% guarantee to get your point across

this, and if not retarded, lesbian

I was looking for some dress shoes and when she walked by I said "hey let me ask ya, what do you think of these shoes"
I asked this cus she was pretty and looked fashionable and she said "yeah they look good" I left the store and went to see if I could find any better shoes but couldnt so I went back..

When I went back in she said "hello again" and smiled a bit and I said something and went to get the shoes.

When I went to pay for the shoes as fate would have it I got her register and I went over and talked just a little bit I said "I decided to take your advice on them shoes" and she said something like "well they be good shoes" and smiled.

We didnt say much after that and when I left I thanked her for all her help and she said no problem or something and I left.

That was pretty much it.. I was loaded up on coffee (I never have caffine) and I didnt rly know what else to say and im pretty sure.my body language was nervous.. I didnt rly have very good eye contact either.

Idk she just seemed really sweet and was honestly beautiful, ive been thinking about this all day.. idk

Anyway. Thats mah story

You do know she works retail and is there for required to be overly nice and it comes off as flirtatious. I know this because I was a training manager and used this as a selling point, telling the girls to act nice and semi flirty with the male customers since it'll distract the and cause a notion in their brain to go well hey if she likes I should buy. So like I said ask her for a cup of coffee or something see if shes even interested.

nigs, if she keeps saying good without any other detail either

she a dumb hood bitch or das how u jus b typing and she aint interested

or she aint interested bruh

Talk to her in a way that doesn't make it obvious you want to bang her.

We're both white but idk "them shoes" just came out

Sounds like classic polite store worker to me. You can still swing for the fences, but don't expect to hit the ball, if you get what I'm saying. Just talk to her and slip something casual like "would you maybe want to get together during your lunch break?"

Based on what ive read any the picture I have in my mind of you talking to her, id say you have no chance.

>h-h-hey, let m-me ask ya (with your best gangster voice)
Stares at the floor
>w-what do you think of these s-s-shoes
Palms sphagetti, etc

and*

Try to find her on Facebook and ask her out.
If you're an attractive guy the go in with your friend some other day and ask her to get a coffee with you.

Go in there and get rejected. It's better than never knowing.

I was thinking id talk to her bit by bit over a couple weeks and ask her for her number when I feel like shes comfortable with me.

op to girl:
Look here you dumb broad. I have a fukkin mad crush on you, and i think we need to get together asap. SRS I've felt like this for a while, I'm not surprised you never noticed, you're too busy doing your fukkin hair and make up, listening to kesha and shit. hit me back when yo get this and let me know what you think. peace bitch

you have my word

go to ross enough over the span of a couple weeks

just cut the fucking shit and be outright, hey i think you look interesting, do you want to ___. how the fuck do you guys overcomplicate this so much. i never thought "confidence is what i look for in a guy" meant much, but this is certainly a lack thereof.

get a bf instead, plenty of cute guys out there!

Sorry to say this is definitely not the route you wanna take. In her mind you're just a blank slate.
You can create an image that you want her to perceive and logically you do not want to set the idea that you're a guy who has enough time to talk to a stranger and has nothing better to do (for weeks) and be this boring guy who keeps asking her questions and doesn't do anything fun. Then she finds out you have actually been talking to her just to muster up the confidence to ask her out and she becomes repulsed.

you dont seem like the kinda person I should take advice from

Hmm im just worried I might spook her

this. do this op

Wait for a couple days and go back there and say that the one you gave the shoes really loved it, thank her say she have a good taste and the next time you'll ask her help again. Take more a couple days and then go back looking for a gift but no clues what buy ask if she can help you, show a little indencision and then ask for coffee " can we talk about that in your break, maybe if I tell you about the person you would understand and make me do a better decision" keep in mind the person what the gift is for is friend's wife/gf and you don't want to be misunderstood by giving the gift.

That is definitely a possibility.
You can take the long route that increases your chance of failure (based on your first impression and looks) or you can seem like a guy who has the confidence to ask and if she says no then you can move on to another one.

It simply stems from a lack of understand of how the other sex perceives attractiveness.
Women look for traits of dominance and strength. When was the last time you heard a guy say he wants a woman who is confident and funny?
Good luck OP

lmao just pretend her problems matter

Thx dude good advice.
Im gonna have to think about that

>ITT
People who have no success in something give advice on how to get slowly, painfully and awkwardly rejected.

it's her job to be nice and sweet to customers, either ask for her number or quit wasting your time being obsessed with someone who probably doesn't even remember you

>No idea how to go about getting the ball rolling

What ball rolling? She hates you and has everything she needs. Attention, friends, support system, tits, you dont understand exactly how little women need from men (nothing) and how much they want to be with you (not at all)

You can do one of two things. Either spend your salary on her, she knows how much you make, same as her, so she probably doesnt give a shit about you. So either entirely spend it on her for a few minutes of her attention, or better yet, get a real career that pays 3x the one she has. That will help get her attention, Suddenly she'll remember that "theres something about him"

Your only other bet is wait until she's 27 and instantly has to get married and pregnant, and kill every other male on this planet, and she'll end up in your arms

If you can deal with the fact that women dont have a personality, a sense of humor, they cannot be criticized in any form, they're weaker, downs syndrome version of men, then your relationship might last a few weeks

idk, you could just put on the moves and be cheesy
>'pretend to look at something you know shell come to in a second, if she likes you shell probably say something, or just ask if you need anything, look up, recognize her, "oh hey its you! Man, it's like you really come here a lot. you must love kohls." If she laughs shes probably into you and not just an employee.
>'So anyway, i was wondering if youd like to spend a cofee break with me sometime. Just to talk for a bit.'
either yes or no or why
>yes, good go on date
>no well shit you done dog
>why: better have a good answer. Id go with 'well i just sort of feel like i wanted to hang out with you more. EIther way its a free cup of joe, so why not? If you find me too boring you can lemon rule me and have a nice solo coffee break.'
idk, just something that isn't shallow or creepy, which im drunk/high rn so i cant write well.

Sounds like Jim Carrey trying to have a date

at least its not bill cosby.
ill take it!
>i havent been single in years, and i was the one who got asked out originally
>rip my skills on this shit.

hide your emotions as much as possible, and just be polite and social.

Be a bit cold and distant. if she's just doing her job, have some fun. She's already dyed her hair, If she's straight, she's most likely an insecure liberal type. Just ask her if she wants to smoke weed or something after work.

He's right though. You're just delaying the inevitable and honestly you're only diminishing your chances by hanging around multiple times like a creep. Since it seems this doesn't come naturally, think up some shit to say and hold a conversation that aims to discover some common interest. Afterwards ask her to meet for coffee or something then see where it goes.

Literally in your position last year, OP. Here's what I did. Literally in a Ross too at the mall.

>At mall with 2 bros, see Ross go in
>See qt at cash register
>See weird looking batman pajama bottoms
>Grab them
>Go to check out
>she comments "oh batman is pretty cool."
>*Yeah I'm a bit of a comic geek behind closed doors*
>"I don't know much about him I just think it'd be rad to be rich and fight crime"
>offer to take her to see the batman v superman movie
>get number
>me and 2 bros pick her up in my car
>drive to remote location
>we turn the music on proceed to triple rape repeatedly
>never even saw the movie.

ye it's not hard OP.

>No idea how to go about getting the ball rolling

Dont know if this helps but i work retail and most of the girls I work with hate being asked out by customers unless they find them really attractive. So if most women don't find you attractive as in a 8/10 - 10/10 i wouldnt ask her out at work if you do and your not a 8+ then you have a very low chance of getting with her. But on the plus side if you see her in RL when she is off the clock your chances are much better of her being receptive to going out with you even if your just average.

you do realize that is not her natural hair color and her dick hair isnt pink

Come on, man, don't ruin the fun