Whose is the real victim here?

Whose is the real victim here?

Other urls found in this thread:

chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Texas-student-accused-of-blackmailing-teacher-10882629.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you for assuming we know who that 1/4 chink is.

She a 27 yo teacher who was arrested for sex with a 14 year old. Except the 14 yo was extorting her for 28 grand.

Ig?

Well, she was blackmailed, but the kid was 15 and she was having sex with a minor, so she was breaking the law.

Reverse image search, bruh.

Fuck it, she deserves it for giving up pussy and being extorted by a 14 year old. Bitch is retarded.

In that case, she's the victim.

Props to lil baller though.

Ikr. And she's going to jail anyway so...

for da niggas dat be too lazy to look it up:

chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Texas-student-accused-of-blackmailing-teacher-10882629.php

for like six months...

Cool. whatever. I don't give a fuck. all I know is when my home economics teacher was groping me and rubbing her massive fat tits in my face when I was 16 I loved it.

She still broke the law...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know, I'm just saying if she had a dick she'd be imprisoned for like 15 years.

No, if she had a dick, she'd be paid properly and would have been able to afford the payout. The man is literally keeping her down.

What are you a feminist? Lol

not a chance. if she was a man she would be arrested for at least 10 years (often more) and then would be registered as a sexual offender for just as long.

But she is a she, she has a vag and that's why she probably wont even get a year.

Alright now, back to hell with you.

That ugly chink face

Amazing beautiful wonderful creation

That sounds like a plan she concocted when they got caught fucking. She gets off scot-free, he gets his record expunged at 18.

Is she not having to register as a sex offender? I'm way too lazy to read that shit.

I'd hit it.

Laws like age of consent only exist to keep men from having sex so that women can trade it for things more easily and maintain their power. In this instance a woman was caught in the trap so everyone is questioning the validity of these laws.

Got any other pics of her? I love Asian women

Women are always the victim

Hitler dun goofed cause he didn't become trans before doing what he had to do, so he couldn't wash away the blame

If Hitler had become trans, and he had accomplished his mission of eliminating the gays, Jews, and blacks, not only would he be the most accomplished figure in history, but because he's trans, his achievement would have been comboed x3.8 due to the "difficulties of being female and overcoming adversity"

Hitler didn't become trans, or achieve his goals, so now we're all getting fucked

most of the time female teachers caught in these situations don't have to register at all. They get light low durations sentences and comparatively get a little slap on the wrist to shame them compared to what males usually have to go through for the same class of charges.

our legal system is way biased.

Do female child molesters get raped in prison like the males do?

>implying female child molesters go to prison

> implying women's prison is not a hotbed of lesbian group sex

I'm gonna look forward to seeing how feminists play this off as her being the victim despite her being a fucking adult and then deciding to fuck the kid on multiple occasions.

Seriously, how fucking autistic can you get?.

> "His clothes his shoes drugs beer..."
That's how his mother knew he had money.

i bet her pussy is shaved and juicy.

the guy who posts this pic of his coworker always posts her in asian threads lmao

That's a retarded statement on every level.
Ever considered being a hero?