Trips has spoken; OP, the purge begins with you

for the lulz

/thread

Clovergender / agefluid was a Sup Forums troll

Two words; katana fuckboys

so pedofiles are just agefluid?!

>spot_ the_abused_child. jpeg

is this a cringe thread?

Holy fuck that hurt to read, I feel bad for any guy she latches on to.

This looks like it advocates pedophilia

IDC if you think you're little girl in a forty year old man's body, you're gonna burn

Purge who?

so are we doing the thing where we pretend like something Sup Forums came up with is real because we're actually that retarded?

Burn how ?

No, Catholic priests are agefluid and genderfluid.

This where all this tranny bullshit is leading......trans-age=societal normalization of pedophilia

These ppl are monsters, molestation as a child makes it more likely a child will sexually molest other children when he attains adulthood

Many Catholic priests were molested themselves before molesting others

Rubbish

So age fluid is somebody who's age isn't fixed and it changes with time? So... like, natural ageing ?

>mfw the whole age thing was a thing we started
>mfw it's gone from clovergender to agefluid
>mfw they took it
Now it's just seeing how far we can take it, isn't it?

Sort of, but with varying speeds, and even direction.
Or something like that, idunfukkenno

Seems a lot fucked up in here. Nambla is recriting

>clovergender
this is a Sup Forums joke/meme. clover, get it?

Even cloversexuals can get lucky, get it?

Yet another example of fixed-age white cis male oppressing beautiful trans-age cloverkin. All my life people have refused to understand I'm just a child on the inside.

I was born a child, It's not something I'm ashamed of and It's NOT a choice!!!
Your patriarchal chronoprejudices based on punitive laws and legislation written by age-fixed satut-sanctious MEN are oppressing my right to free expression!!!!!!

How many more Cloverkin will you lock up and torture because of your complete lack of understanding??

We are beautiful and SEXUAL post-kinder people. Would you lock up a child for kissing another child?!??!??!?!!??

Your disgusting white hetero privileged worldview makes you target anyone different. Well, I maybe a CHILD on the inside but I'm an ADULT on the outside and I can CHOOSE to be a CHILD if I want.

You don't even know how beautiful it is to introduce a child to a child-adult's world, help them transition. You don't know how much LOVE exists inside a pre-adolecense pre-prejudiced heart.

Children don't start age-fixed. Nature doesn't have an AGE-OF-CONSENT. They're constructs of your failing regulo-centric adultocracy.

I bet you don't even care enough about YOUR OWN CHILDREN to offer them the beauty of natural parental sexual awakening before the mandatory PROM-N-FUCK societal Virgin bashing sweet sixteen bullshit the mass media peddles out EVERY DAY!!!?

#LoveisLove

nope , its just an excuse to act like a cunt as is all `choise` genders , trans is of course simply mental illness that instead of seeking help seeks understanding

yes the world should burn

A PURGE OF FASCIST LIKE YOU IS NECESSARY

what the actual fuck.

i am on 4 c han

It's like you guys forgot this happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M

And people said slippery slope was a fallacy.

For C han yay

>These ppl are monsters, molestation as a child makes it more likely a child will sexually molest other children when he attains adulthood
Say what you want, but this part has been disproven.

i want to kill people i don't like so if calling them pedophiles allows it so be it

That pic might as well be the Sup Forums permanent banner.

The heck is #igbtqiakc

> taking the clovegender b8 this hard
> not realizing clove is a reference to Sup Forums

> thinking molestation make it automatically more likely
How many people actually don't announce it, then don't become a statistic? Wait, no way of knowing. But realistically, its about them normalizing how ok it is to use another person as a fucktoy.

Upcoming civil war in the US will fix some things.

Over populated.

Side-note... this is how I like my black men, face down ass up.
youtube.com/watch?v=xD-cVAWOHSM

They need to stop

Drumpf supporters at it again

It's the guy who /thread's his own post isn't it..

Do all these women who claim that they're going to be raped by anyone ever just do it so that they can pretend that someone wants to fuck them? Orrr

you all assume that the guy is identifying as a girl to justify his love for the boy but how do you know the girl doesn't identify with being a 30 y/o man who is a pedofile?

Crazy much

Only genetically inferior betas think every single nigger is a big, swole alpha male tough guy that goes to the gym and knows how to fight.

well either way it's fucking retarded isn't it?

also checked

Niggers and jews im assuming.

This is MAGNIFICENT copypasta.

Whoever originally wrote that was either completely serious and should be purged for the good of humanity or is a GRANDMASTER level troll.

check

No, agefluid is what they give the kids

is this how the left is going to defend pedos now?

Second kid on the right is cute, though. Would give head pats.

>OP is too stupid to realize that clovergender was invented here and that the user in the picture is just trolling

y0u'r3 4b0uT IA Y34r5 t0 l4t3 f0r 1t To b3 h1p

That's not how IQ works. The mean literally does not change.

This is why there needs to be a mandatory test and licence required before you are allowed to have children.

What if im a 34 uear old in a 13 year old girls body?

Jesus fucking Christ Why isn't he in fucking jail.

I'm worried about being stopped and given a ticket, but not because I'm worried the officer will hurt me.

It's because tickets are fucking expensive and I got bills and shit.

Exactly. The women who complain about daily rapes and nonstop molestation by every man ever are invariably the women who don't get attention from men and instead make their own theories of what kind of pigs men are. They are the female equivalent of lonely fedora-wearing niceguys.

Autism is too strong nowadays

So you're saying that as poor, often uneducated people that routinely engage in stupid behavior continue having litters of children, which then are either not educated or poorly educated, while wealthy educated families pump out only 1 or 2, the mean won't go down?

Bitch lrn2math.

fpbp

Internet made these people more apparent.

There arent anymore crazies than there ever were.

Only difference is now people on facebook see extreme examples of fuckheads and share it far and wide to be like "LOOK HOW TERRIBLE AND DUMB THE WORLD IS!"

Facts:

The Average IQ needs to be adjusted every 10 years because we're getting smarter and 100 needs to stay the average.

War casualties are at an all time low throughout human history. Even though the news are all syria this and korea that and crimea this, we're still the closest to world peace we've ever been, and wars now are more insurgencies of small groups of fuckwads, and civil wars where people are trying to take down tyrants and install governments of the people.

World poverty rates are fast declining.

Crime rate in america is the lowest its been since the 20s.

Medical technology is incredible and people are living longer and staying healthy into later years.

At least the crazies now are just getting carried away with individualism and acceptance. There are worse things everyone and their mum can be getting behind.

Then you have PTSD

Why is it that 35 pounds on a woman is equivilant to 100 pounds on a male?

Seriously the difference between a 115 lb woman and 150 is fucking terrifying.

Because women carry it all on their guts and asses, while men distribute it a lot more evenly.

Wwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooosssssssssssssshhhhhhhh....

ladies and gentlemen the lemming.

I am 30 some 6ft 2 and like 250 lb

Havent been on scale in like 5 years, but i am always between 210-260
Always have been

Biggest i ever was was like 280 or 290 never 300 thankfully, seems like when you hit that number you are fucked.

you fucking idiot. "we" did that. the thread isn't even that old.
it's not real people.

...ok, some real people liked the idea because apparently there really are pedophiles out there, but again, it started out as a joke.

>agefluid
>a person whose age ... changes over time
holy fucking shit

No. 100 IQ is literally the mean IQ no matter what. That's how the scale works.

In hell you thick cunt

We can end mankind. Make the world burn and bodies melt huehuehuehue. Lets start the racefluid shit up too. And just take it further and further ahhhh yeeeeaaahhhhh im jizzing rainbows at the thought.l

My idea and fuck yes, license for parenting 100%, and some ppl need to be forced to have kids.

High iq ppl think to much and dont have kids because society's limitations that they see.
these limitations will persist and increase if these stupid intelligent people dont breed more., i dont know how to fix the docility issues other then some crazy viking or pegan religion.

perhaps we needed hillary to start a nuclear war with russia to wipe out this mistake

Yes lets do it kill the guilty judge the damned we will destroy them all kill kiLL KILL KIIIIIIILLLLL NEEED KIIIIL NOOOOWWWW NEEED KIIIL NEEED BLOOOD DROWN IN PAIN MAKE THEM EAT THEIR GENITALS WITH THERE FAVORITE SAUCE WHILE DOING THE THINGS THEY LIKE SO EVERYTHING THEY LIKE IS RUINED FOREVER FROM BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE TORTURE MMMMM YEEEESSSSS MMMMMMM

Russia, last place with white ppl.

1. The Islamic menace (Sweden is a good example of why you shouldn't condone religious extremism)
2. Trans anything

At least fedora wearing niceguys are....nice.....these bitches are just monsters.

Assuming the scale is adjusted to compensate for differences in intelligence over time. If the scale is left alone, it would either gradually fall as people become less capable of meeting the measurement for average on whatever test they're currently using, or it gradually rises as people become more capable.

Nah. I tried to gain weight to 400 lbs but couldnt get past 315. Then my weight plummeted back to 290 and no matter how much i ate i couldnt gain any weight back. Stuck at around 292 now.

I have that problem though at a much lower level. I'm a 140lb twig and NO MATTER WHAT I DO I can't crack 150.

If I eat 4000 calories a day apparently my body just takes what it needs to keep running and I just shit all the extra out.

>religious extremism
They are fundamentalist.

Didn't someone actually abandon their family to be adopted as an 8 year old girl?

Just make a Tumblr account registration come with a mandatory castration and the problem will be gone soon.

you know thats supposed to be satire right?

Then I'd like to get to know you better. ;-)