I have no one else to talk to

I have no one else to talk to

this is my probation officer and I called her gorgeous. I also showed up to our appointment fucking wasted so ask me anything.

Really I just want to talk to someone.

She has a black boyfriend

Bump this is how much I drank today.

No she doesn't I'm on the verge of killing myself

Bump please I can't believe even 4 chan is ignoring me

ask an autist here how to get her shit off her phone. we NEED to see her naked.

why are you on probation?

what are you on probation for?

She is indeed pretty hot.
you tell us that you have no one else to talk to why is that ?

multiple DUI's

Yes she is. I am a huge loser that's why.

Bump. court papers

I'm also getting deported btw

Bump someone please talk to me

so what did she say when you called her gorgeous?

Perfect. Laws in action.

She said we don't say that and it was inappropriate. I love her though i'll make her my wifey.

Yeah ask me anything

What country are you from?

what lead to all these mistakes, or do you just have a destructive personality?

how often you meet with miss Palmer?

I was born in Mexico

I am a huge lonely loser and I've tired to drink myself to death once or twice

Once a month. I wish it was more

yeah but why are you a loser? And why do you refuse to change your life for the better?

drinking yourself to death is bound to fail. go commit some crimes and go out in blast

Ok let's see I'm a neckbeard loser afraid of girls and I'm also a fucking wetback what the fuck do I have to live for?

I can't hurt other people sorry

if you came here expecting some of us idiots to tell you you have reasons to live for I'm sorry for you

Wait how do you know her lmao?

Since you are going back to Mexico and have a criminal record in the US what are you going to do?

you're afraid of girls but you call your probation officer gorgeous? Also I wouldn't say being afraid of girls makes you a loser, just a massive sperglord. Nobody has anything to live for they just make their own fun in life, I don't understand why people like you refuse to at least try to make a better life for yourself

Kill myself more than likely

this thread hits me right in the feels

I'm not even bad looking or anything but my life is over

>Probation
>Wasted

And you didn't violate the terms of you probation?

Cunt buckle the fuck up and accept that you did stupid and bad shit and live in mexico for a few months. If it doesn't work boohoo do whatever but you don't get another shot at life so what's the harm in a month or two

I dont know what her problem is
What chick wouldnt want a guy who can down a 12pack in the morning?

Are you her? I'm sorry if I came up as a sperg lord but you are a gorgeous woman. I would love to take you out on a date before I'm deported;.

No and it blew my fucking mind. I want to say that she likes me but i don't know.

OMG are you really her? How do you know I call her Miss Palmer??

No. When she said it's "an appropriate" that was a nice way of saying "back the fuck off".
Why does this place draw in retards that can't take a simple hint.

Ok dude whatever I sperged out but it felt good

Where do you live?

Colorado Springs Colorado

bump

When did you do this?

Yo this is crazy but my PO is sexy too. And is totally cool with me smoking pot lol.

Yesterday. I actually missed our appointment by a day but I was working I swear.

Not as gorgeous as mine

No she isn't. Just thought it was a funny coincedence because I just saw her yesterday.

Shit is probably done intentionally to get morons like OP to do whatever they're told.

My PO and I do Coke together before I fuck her

Bro I want to give my PO the dick so bad. She's so sexy and right out of college

hi man I'm here with you

How's it going? Where did you fuck up?

Why are you on probation?

Tell us everything. Just make sure not give away any sensitive info

I am strictly forbidden from drinking and I showed up clearly drunk as fucking shit to our appointment

2 DUIS and a deportation order fam

google image search gives her name

Youre probably right. I'm just lucky as fuck I think. 3/4 females at my probation office are gross. My old officer who was a completely hard ass handed me off to her when she got hired because I'm an "easy case" lol

omfg you got me excited for a minute there boy

OP here's the thing. All it takes to stop being a neckbeard, is to shave off the hair growing on your neck. This might sound ridiculous and chan-centric, but the first thing I do every or every other morning is shave off my neck hair.

I assure you, this has nothing to do with the neckbeard-hating on the interwebz - it just looks better and you got something accomplished without any significant effort.

What have you been doing for work and shit ever since you went to the US?

Bumo for Miss Palmer

I dare you mofo please don't an hero. I can only guess what a shithole Mexico is; is there no way you could hide out in the states?

Fuck off Trump cucks. I damn the day moot made you filthy white trash spill over from pol

esse you can turn your life around. I believe in you. No matter if you're in the US or mexico. There are so many alcoholics man. Anyone could become addicted. It has no meaning whatsoever for your value as a human being. Don't identify with or fetishize your negative condition. NOPE. I've been there. Alcohol is stronger than you. Anything one is addicted to is LOADS stronger than the fragile human mind. This is a battle you don't have to fight. Don't force yourself to not drink. Just stay away from it. Build your life, your routine away from alcohol. Take away the temptation. You're not a bad, worthless person for being powerless against a substance. It's just what it is. You bear responsibility for realizing what I described above and simply avoiding booze. That's it. Nothing more nothing less.

NIGGER COME BACK I'M JUST GETTING STARTED

can you post the rest of your goldblum pics anyway, I'm enjoying this

Still fucking OP needs to keep the conversatio going.

SOB makes me care about him than leaves me hanging with my figurative dick in my hand

god damnit OP, you're tearing me apart

I like drunks running around in my country too.

well better than them driving around tho, right

so this guy's having a bad time. Are you going to deport all drunks? Bad news my man. Many of them are white

Sounds like a figurative golden opportunity

Dude right? If I was a female, My reproductive organs would be incredibly and adequately lubricated.

Let see more pics of this babe

Sorry, I don't get it mate

plus now I'm nearing the end of my quality goldblums

OP you dirty miguel, will you please give me a sign of life

well fuck off then whore. still wishing you good luck :(

honestly think he gave up brodie, I don't think even came here for real help he just wanted people to tell him it's okay to be a degenerate

Bingo.
Didn't want to be better, just wanted to be told it's okay to be a piece of shit.