The stock market closed at a record 20,068 yesterday. Only five days in office

The stock market closed at a record 20,068 yesterday. Only five days in office.
Sorry Barry.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/realspin/2016/11/07/trump-is-right-about-one-thing-the-economy-does-better-under-the-democrats/#3032b45f2c9f
businessinsider.com/democrat-vs-republican-stock-market-returns-2015-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Facts. The libtard hordes will soon reach this thread and gag on them. They will not be able to swallow. Their rage will be unstoppable. You are very brave, OP.

>cause and effect
what a surprise!

nice dude, now everyone is RICH. because we all know that the stock market represents a country's wealth, right XDDD

i don't think you know how the economy works

none of you do

but yet you brag about barry

Two things.

First, it's not about the overall number - because the market always rises over time.

It's about the % change that happens in a given period. Obama more or less doubled the market in his 8 years. If Trump can do the same, then congrats to him, and I'll give him the same praise. But just having a higher number doesn't mean he was / is automatically better for the economy.

Second, Trump spewed bullshit about how he was was going to help the working class and blue collar America etc. even though he was and Ivy League-educated Manhattan billionaire. Raising the stock market makes a lot of people very rich, but those people aren't blue collar workers in middle America. Farmers and coal miners don't exactly have large investment accounts. It'll make the rich richer, but won't help most of the middle class he vowed to help.

Oh, and a third thing. Do you see the ass on that girl who sang and the inauguration? Damn.

funny don't hear that when they mention barry.

Obama entered office in the literal same year as the biggest stock market crash since the Great Depression. The only way was up. And quadrupled the national deficit.

I can hear libtards coming in force.

>pic very related

Historically, the market starts out strong and ends lower during Republican administrations. It start weaker under Democrats but ends higher. Though I am sure we all hope Trump is the exception, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

making excuses for poor perfomance

sure kid

I recognize it was going to rise anyways, it was literally the first thing I said. "Up" does not mean "doubled" though.

Give him credit or don't, but at least be consistent. If Obama doesn't deserve credit for doubling it, then Trump doesn't deserve credit for its current level.

Wow, stock market rises a percent or two. Meanwhile, stock market climbs 300% under Obama. Checkmate Trumpanzees.

>projected debt
Obama is out of office now, surely there's a picture you can use to aid your point that isn't eight years old.

damage control

did obarry make it to 20,000 buttercup?
how long did it take him? eight fucking years kid.

He's actually correct, though I know things like "facts" and "research" are difficult for conservatives.

>Donald was absolutely right when he told Wolf Blitzer in 2004: “I’ve been around for a long time and it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans.”

>It is simply a fact that since World War II, Democratic presidents have seen 24.4 million more jobs created on their watch—an average of 78.6% more jobs created per year of Democratic administrations—than have Republican presidents. Ditto real GDP growth, 44% higher under Democratic presidents. On the flip side, unemployment has been 18% higher under GOP presidents.

forbes.com/sites/realspin/2016/11/07/trump-is-right-about-one-thing-the-economy-does-better-under-the-democrats/#3032b45f2c9f

>There really shouldn't be any debate; on a historical basis, Democratic presidents are better for the stock market. The saying that Republican Presidents are better than Democrats for investors continues to be one of the bigger misconceptions there is in the investment world.

businessinsider.com/democrat-vs-republican-stock-market-returns-2015-12

I know reading is hard, but you might actually want to give it a shot.

here comes the butthurt. right on time.

oh look ad hom. should have stopped there kid. I did.
intellectual parasite to boot.

Nah, just from 6500 to 10,000 to breaking 15000 for the first time all the way to 19,900.
If i were on the trump train, i wouldnt be pushing this narrative tbh. Cause the stockmarket is due for a big down cycle, and if you keep pushing that Trump is responsible for the gains, team Trump will look bad when it does inevitably take a dive.

Luckily Trump is never uses ad hom and only facts, right?

Like usually, when presented with facts, you use any excuse you can get to ignore them.

He's also managed to lie to the American people several times (both personally and through his surrogates), scar our relationship with one of our closest continental allies, undermine the legitimacy of our intelligence community (and then plant clappers at a speech in front of them to make it seem like they still like him.)

Why would US intelligence warn Israeli intelligence not to give Trump or his administration and info that they didn't want to end up in the hands of the Kremlin?

Why has Flynn met with/done business with so many Russian sympathizers and collaborators?

Why does Trump want to hurt our relationship with the Germans?

The investigation is ongoing, and once our intelligence folks find the link between Trump's Red Revolution and the Kremlin, it's all over.

I love how Trump and his team admire Reagan so much - if Reagan were alive to see what's going on, he'd be shitting his pants, and Trump would probably be calling him a loser.

see here we go. try to have a debate then the retards show up.
so when it hits 25,000 you will say the same thing?
same can be said fir barry then. no miracle kid

do I here a baby crying? yes I believe I do.

try so to derail this thread. such an embarrassment.

>Democrats are proven to be better for the economy than republicans.

>Trump Himself admits this.

>Doesn't count, you called me names!!

>Yes I did call you names, but you haven't engaged with the facts at all

>
*Calls names*

You really fucking got me there man.

Too bad 80% of the profits went to the richest 10%.

Absolutely. The president isnt reponsible for stock market gains really. The president csn only set the environment and then market forces do the rest. Obama was handed a total shit economy; which put him in a tough spot in many ways. But if you look at the stock market, you can see that it has had a remarkable bull run under him. Apparently he didn't fuck it up and created a business environment that actually worked. Contrary to the trump narrative. Of course its possible that the market will reach 25,000 under trump. Absolutely. It probably will. A 25% rally is to be expected tbh. But i think sometime in the next 4 years, we will see djia back down to below 15000. Its just the cyclicla jature of the stock market. Of course, he could reslly send a shock to the stock market with his protectionist agenda. If he backs out of nafta for example, expect a huge correction or even a crash.
Btw, i have made a tremendous amount of money in the stock market, call me a retard all you want, i will laugh all te way to the bank

Not surprising since he's bought out by big oil and is good for their business.

no kid I told you what you are. there's a difference.
they let you out on the playground in this weather? 'cause that's what I'm hearing, a whiney child.

sure kid

funny don't hear this in the pro democrat threads.
sorry I didn't read your shitpost.
no way you thought that up yourself.

>Didn't read it

>Theres no way you thought this up yourself
>How come you don't hear this in democrat threads.

.....Nice try.

its the truth kid.
nice try

Unless you're a businessman, the stock market means shit to you. Unemployment didn't vanish and you won't get richer.

yawn. the market was all the rage when billy was in office.
why not now? why the filp flop?
is it because of a republican president?
must be liberals are so petty like that.

>no way i thought that up myself
Yeah, i cooypasta'd that with all the typos, with all the specifics of this little discussion. Sure thing pal.
And i should say that the smart money is pulling back from the stock market now or is at least preparing to. This is how the middle class gets fucked in the stock market. They pile on during/near the top of the rally when there is incredible and very public enthusiasm for the market. Its this same time that the big players, mostly institutional investors start to pull back. Dont get fucked, amigo, buy low sell high

>We have different opinions, he must me a liberal

Stop with this narrow minded vision. The world is not black and white.

still at it. pathetic. its funny how they run when they're not being praised.
sorry I forgot. here for you little man.
still didn't read your shitpost kid.

like I'm always being call a trump supporter?

Some of these paid Russian trumpeters are actually good enough to sound American (but not most).

>its funny how they run when they're not being praised
BUt I wasnt being praised and I didnt run. wtf are you talking about?

what's it like to be that delusional kid?
any thing it takes right.

not much in the brain are you.
sad, there used to be smart people here.
not anymore.

Bho pumped up the markets with QE's. It's like using a friends credit card to buy a rolex and then showing it off. He mortgaged our future to make his time in office look better. Fbho.

le ebin trolling. You are hilarious XDXDXD. Its a school day, kid, get back to class

I know my 401k is up 15% for the year.

>Look at all this supposed improvement in our proxy for valued material goods!
>Political opposition BTFO!
Don't care.
Money is worthless by itself.

dow would have hit 20k with a literal cheeto in the Oval Office with the momentum of Obamas economy

So...he's taking credit for it, five days in, or are the uneducated doing it for him?

I know this is just a kek lel trole thread but the economy is about to burst again.

The market can't do what it's doing forever and we are probably 2-4 years away from another recession.

both bro

Wow. I'm actually embarrassed for you at this point.

whether or not trump does anything directly, it's not like middle america had a choice. he was the only one who gave a shit about them. liberals get their opportunity to blame everything on the president again and that's fine, just figure out how to nominate a proper candidate next time. with that said i think it would be relatively easy to reinvest in falling middle class workers and rural areas what we were investing in social programs for immigrants and criminals in the cities.

Yeah and liberas will be like drumfff destroyed economy lemmi take control and initiate 1000 rounds of QE

I dunno.

I might move. But that does not solve anything. But it's obvious I don't belong.
>
>whether or not trump does anything directly, it's not like middle america had a choice. he was the only one who gave a shit about them.

...and that was the point in which I burst out laughing.

That joke will NEVER get old.

You really know nothing about economics faggot.

u rang?