What athletes have the most aesthetic bodies and why is it soccer players?

What athletes have the most aesthetic bodies and why is it soccer players?

Gtfo of /b faggot.

Running gives them a lean physique naturally..and CR7 is just a god

its golf

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

Golf players are fucking ugly

bodybuilders?

The only soccer players with nice bodies are forwards.

Also OP forgot to mention
- lacrosse
- water polo
- swimmers (sprint only)
- rugby
- wrestlers

I don't find body builders attractive at all for some reason. Even the natty ones look disproportionate like they got all that muscle but never put them to use

Clear.y it's darts, look at this fine specimen of a man.

I think that's shooped

Forwards are the manlet's of the football world son inb4 Ronaldo he's a winger not a forward.

Bodybuilders generally are known for having the worst strength to muscle ratio of most types of weightlifters though

So what position has the most aesthetic players? Also never knew ronaldo was a winger

He's just prime beef, that's what I call an athlete a man who can down 40 pints in a single sitting.

A midfielder with stature like Paul pogba, cover more ground / fitter than any other department in the field.

Curling supplies the best athletes by far.

d-do you play user?

Only with my cock. I played the usual in school and pub league shite when I was younger.

skaters and BMXers

swimmers IMO, beach volleyball for dat ass tho

bmxers yeah, skaters not so much. Skaters are fucking insecure lanky faggots, BMXers are total chads tho

>ripped legs
>average everything else
>uggo faces
Nah.

Its swimmers bruh. Shoulders so wide they're coined "Swimmers Shoulders" and are actually what male models strive for, lean as all hell so muscle definition ontop of tone, defined back, defined butt, tall, flexible, strong as hell, cardioed out so sex lasts as long as you want with more and harder erections, muscles arms and legs, the "Crotch V" pant models strive for, and smooth body and skin.

Its literally THE aesthetic voted 92.8% of the time as "Best" male body type by women in all studies done.

The only seconder placer that comes close is the "American Football" body which is literally everything above with 200lbs of muscle slapped on.

There is literally no debating this.

Swimmers who do butterfly are the best

Swimmer here. This.

lol @ american football

when come to females beach volley bitches are total goddess

Its just a name for the "template" so to speak.
Basically: relatively lean, muscled to shit, definition, wide ass shoulders, narrow waist, tall.

so quarterbacks and wide receivers essentially

Yes. We ain't talking chunky fucks on defense with beer guts and 300lbs of fat to stay immovable.

Nah.
Dancers(ballet) Physique for women.

Tight bodies, proper definition and tone, EVERYTHING is flexible on them, usually shorter, proper hip to shoulder ratio, long legs, nice ass, proper ass to tit proportions, more cardio than cardio bunnies, and cute/beautiful as shit or else they're in the wrong proffesion

Volleyball players have shit hands and feet from their proffesions rigors and manly upper bodies from the serving position. Not much cardio either.

>Volleyball players have shit hands and feet from their proffesions rigors
the fuck outta here. have you ever seen a ballet dancers feet? these bitches are unhealthy as fuck, most of the time malnourished to the point that they dont have thier periods until mid teens.

>volleyball players have shit hands and feet from their proffesions

>Dancers(ballet) Physique for women.

nigga just google ballet dancer feet
is the ugliest thing i ever seen
also their knees are fucked up and i'm pretty sure a beach volley player would win short or medium sprint against a dancer any time

r8 my soccer body

Oh i agree just that the main issue with volleyball physique were the hands and feet.
The impacts they suffer routinely shorten and thick the phalanges, metacarpals, and metatarsals. It makes them flat, fat, and wide and gnarls the thumbs ontop of thickening up the joints. In short worker hands. Ballet dancers still have nice metarsal shape outside the curls and joints due to their shoes keeping things tight and neat.